Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

NPOWER BATCH C: Have You Seen This? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER BATCH C: Have You Seen This? (1914 Views)

Has Anyone Seen This Before / Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPOWER BATCH C: Have You Seen This? by Shegunsmart(m): 8:56am On Jun 06, 2021
BREAKING! BREAKING!! BREAKING!!!

Just coming in.... The minister for Humanitarian Affairs says that the reason some applicants scored high but were not selected was as a result of their geographical locations. She further stated that.... Applications were considered base on scores nd population for the first stream. She said, if The population of applicant's of an area overs the specific number of 1000 In local government A. Only those who scored 70% to 100% will be selected. But if local Government B has a population that its number of applicants are less than a 1000 Applicants. If even an applicants of N-power scored 0% or 35% he or she can still be selected so as to balance the needed number DAT is expected to meet in the programme. She further stated that, second stream of selection for batch C will begin on the 15/6/2021. That applications wille still be considered from 45% to 65% in the second stream of Batch C stream 2 programme. Applicants can start checking their mail box or check the N-power official site on the 15 June, 2021 while selection will last till 21June, 2021. Which physical verification for Batch C stream 2 ill commence on the 25 June, 2021 till 30 June, 2021.

How true is this?

2 Likes

Re: NPOWER BATCH C: Have You Seen This? by floss(m): 9:04am On Jun 06, 2021
Ok
Re: NPOWER BATCH C: Have You Seen This? by SocialJustice: 9:12am On Jun 06, 2021
Back to back updates like say na N80k salary self.

2 Likes

Re: NPOWER BATCH C: Have You Seen This? by lolu2019: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2021
SocialJustice:
Back to back updates like say na N80k salary self.
u be ode.which one u fit create.for ur mind now,80k nah big money.
Re: NPOWER BATCH C: Have You Seen This? by ysobanke: 11:26am On Jun 06, 2021
Pls I need help, before now I scored 75, but now my dashboard is showing take test instead of view result which it normally show, should I retake the test or other that are yet to be shortlisted have the same dashboard now?
Re: NPOWER BATCH C: Have You Seen This? by SocialJustice: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2021
lolu2019:
u be ode.which one u fit create.for ur mind now,80k nah big money.
Olosho go fvck.

N80k is not big money, if I ask you to dash me N5k now, you will start to stutter.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER BATCH C: Have You Seen This? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
ysobanke:
Pls I need help, before now I scored 75, but now my dashboard is showing take test instead of view result which it normally show, should I retake the test or other that are yet to be shortlisted have the same dashboard now?

Screw across to the left on the dash board you will see "view test score.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER BATCH C: Have You Seen This? by Abrian550(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
SocialJustice:
Olosho go fvck.

N80k is not big money, if I ask you to dash me N5k now, you will start to stutter.

���… Harsh
Re: NPOWER BATCH C: Have You Seen This? by GhostOfAPA: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
My friend and I scored above 70 and we're not taken for stream and someone with lower score in the geographical area was picked..

(1) (Reply)

A Young Single Lady In Lagos In Need Of Accomodation / Kpmg Is Recruiting Graduate Trainee / Brand Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.