Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,094 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Keanu Reeves: A Life Of Humility - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keanu Reeves: A Life Of Humility (738 Views)

7 Years After Acting John Wick, See What Killed Keanu Reeves Daughter: / Olajumoke Orisaguna And DJ Humility In 'Sho Mo Age Mi' Video Skit / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keanu Reeves: A Life Of Humility by Skoonheid(f): 8:56am On Jun 06, 2021
His Net worth is $360 Million dollars. Which could allow him or me, or anyone, and their future children to have whatever they want. But in reality Keanu Reeves is not like that. He just lives like an ordinary man. He is generous and loves helping the needy ones even if it’s little. He has donated over $100 million dollars to charity, he never mentions it tho. He is a low-key person, he hates showing off his wealth, status or how good he is. In an interview when the host complimented him for his good deeds and he replied that” that’s ridiculous!”. He does not have any social media account (insta, fb, twitter etc).
He had tragic life in the past, life has kept punishing and testing him but it has never changed his behavior, his manners, his characteristics. He is not angry at the world the life has been unfair to him. Why is he not angry at the world? Life has been really unfair to him. He really was sad, but it never changed his behaviour. He 's still the same. Sitting under the shade with homeless people, sharing meals and conversations with them. It's not about right or wrong. To him, it is the human thing to do and for him all humans are equal. Rich or poor, we are all equal.

Re: Keanu Reeves: A Life Of Humility by floss(m): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2021
My best actor, just like Jason Statham

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keanu Reeves: A Life Of Humility by HungryLion231: 9:18am On Jun 06, 2021
floss:
My best actor, just like Jason Statham
you sabi watch good movies.
Re: Keanu Reeves: A Life Of Humility by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:26am On Sep 12, 2021
Life has really been unfair to him but he's still so good to people.
He's a rich recluse and humble, like him for that.
Sometimes I like to believe he's a grey soul, cry
Re: Keanu Reeves: A Life Of Humility by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:44am On Sep 12, 2021
Material things will come and go
Re: Keanu Reeves: A Life Of Humility by Karemarealty288(m): 7:14am On Sep 12, 2021
He is a Legand.

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021: How Fans Voted For Arin, Princess, And Tega / ”I Don’t Chill With Subjects” – Angela Okorie Speaks On Sharing Personal Issues / Why Folake Akindele-coker Stayed Away From Burial Of Dapo Abiodun’s Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.