Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! (3041 Views)

. / 2008 Audi A4 (registered) Selling For N1,150,000 **Sold** / 2002/2003 Audi A4 (registered) For Sale #800k SOLD! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by MrChris2(m): 9:14am On May 03, 2011
DON'T WAIT FOR NOBODY,  OBEY YOUR TASTE,

CONDITION:    REGISTERED

MILEAGE:      80'120

PRICE:      =N=700,000

ADVERT BY:    CYBER_AUTOS

ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION:

4PLUG ENGINE

AUTOMATIC  TRANSMISSION

OPTIONS:

FACTORY AC

ALLOY WHEELS

LEATHER SEAT

STEERING CONTROL MECHANISM

CD PLAYER

POWER WINDOWS

POWER MIRRORS

TRACKING DEVICE

SRS AIRBAGS

Mr Chris:        +2348034368151
                      +2348185582123

email;             cyber_autos@yahoo.com

Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by MrChris2(m): 9:16am On May 03, 2011
MORE PICTURES,

Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by Ohakeem: 9:23am On May 03, 2011
can this baby fly for 600k please call 08039790424 i am really really intrested.cash now
Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by MrChris2(m): 9:40am On May 03, 2011
LAST PRICE IS - =N=650,000

Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by ikhiaonose: 11:42am On May 03, 2011
bros let your guy pay 450k.Na we we oh.
Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by baslone: 12:51pm On May 03, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by segzy2000: 1:03pm On May 03, 2011
good day mr chris,can this ride go for N550,000 and why is the owner selling it.can we see the pics of the engine as well?thanks

brgds
Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 03, 2011
Ohakeem:

can this baby fly for 600k please call 08039790424 i am really really intrested.cash now
Why would a seller have to call prospective buyers? How many potential buyers woul he have to call, before the car is sold?

It would make more sense if you called the seller. If you can't afford the cost of a call, how could you afford to buy a car?
Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by micjaga: 6:10pm On May 03, 2011
i so love this car, i hope someone can come pick up my nissan maxima 02 while this is still available and i will be knock on ur door with my mec, good luck n hope i am the lucky buyer
Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by ogaemma: 7:56pm On May 03, 2011
This car is worth more than the selling price you placed on it. Be honest, what is the problem with this car and where is the location of the car
Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by sultaan(m): 8:15pm On May 03, 2011
ogaemma:

This car is worth more than the selling price you placed on it. Be honest, what is the problem with this car and where is the location of the car

Duh!!!
Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by futureaam: 8:46pm On May 03, 2011
nice car at a very wonderful price smiley
Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by Emperoh(m): 10:35pm On May 03, 2011
2003 A4 for 800k? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I am not sure i am seeing well. I am tempted to ask, Pls wetin dey worry this car?

And some people are pricing 450k and 500k and even asking seller to call them.
Na so alaroro don reach?

Na sidon dey look i dey. But seriously seller, this car is what more than the price so what could be wrong?
Give me a cogent reason and i will give the guy i showed this to a go ahead to call you and finalise!!
Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by micjaga: 1:54am On May 04, 2011
oga emperoh na so e dey be, my nissan maxima i got for 1.4 million in 09 sep i dey beg make they buy am for 680 and wahala no dey so na so ooo
Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by MrChris2(m): 6:24am On May 05, 2011
STILL AVAILABLE,
Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by tedanne: 3:54pm On May 05, 2011
Sienna,
what is ur opinion about the durability of this car in all the sense of the word DURABILITY and how come u have not give the same justice u do to this car as you do to other Volks cars displayed for sale?u should know by now that ur opinion on issues like this matters
Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 05, 2011
tedanne:

Sienna,
what is your opinion about the durability of this car in all the sense of the word DURABILITY and how come u have not give the same justice u do to this car as you do to other Volks cars displayed for sale?u should know by now that your opinion on issues like this matters

There are no durability issues with the Audi A4 B6. I should know, as that's all I drive, I currently own a similar car.

The reason I didn't do a full review on this particular car as I usually do, is the seller hasn't given me enough details. The Audi A4 B6 has several engine options, and I don't know what engine this one has.
Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by oblo(m): 8:03am On May 06, 2011
Oya oga poster, let us see the engine pics so Oga Siena can do justice to this car for us, me sef dey interested as to the story of this stunning beauty!!
Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by Nobody: 8:18am On May 06, 2011
OP, pls supply sienna the details
Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by MrChris2(m): 2:45pm On May 06, 2011
ATTENTION:

HAVING GONE THROUGH THE ABOVE COMMENTS, IT IS RATHER IMPORTANT THAT WE AT CYBER_AUTOS GIVE A DETAILED RESPONSE,

*   YOU CAN FIND THE MAIN FEATURES OF THIS LOVELY RIDE ON OUR ADVERT PAGE ABOVE.

*  THIS RIDE HAS BEEN CERTIFIED AND CONFIRMED AS "GENUINE"

*  WE HEREBY INVITE ANY INTERESTED BUYER FOR INSPECTION.

NOTE: Inspection Is Free.

*  THE OWNER OF THIS RIDE HAS TO LEAVE THIS COUNTRY IN A FEW WEEKS TO COME,

* DURING SCRUTINY, CYBER_AUTOS CAME TO CONCLUSION THAT THE ENGINE OIL NEEDS TO BE FLUSHED AND REFRESHED

* THE DRIVER LEATHER SEAT HAS SOME CRACKS ON IT.

* THE BONNET OPENER IS OUT, NEEDS RE FIXING,

@ CYBER_AUTOS, WE BRING YOU LOVELY AND AFFORDABLE CARS,

IN YOUR BEST INTEREST. 

Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 06, 2011
Mr Chris:

ATTENTION:

HAVING GONE THROUGH THE ABOVE COMMENTS, IT IS RATHER IMPORTANT THAT WE AT CYBER_AUTOS GIVE A DETAILED RESPONSE,

*   YOU CAN FIND THE MAIN FEATURES OF THIS LOVELY RIDE ON OUR ADVERT PAGE ABOVE.

*  THIS RIDE HAS BEEN CERTIFIED AND CONFIRMED AS "GENUINE"

*  WE HEREBY INVITE ANY INTERESTED BUYER FOR INSPECTION.

NOTE: Inspection Is Free.

*  THE OWNER OF THIS RIDE HAS TO LEAVE THIS COUNTRY IN A FEW WEEKS TO COME,

* DURING SCRUTINY, CYBER_AUTOS CAME TO CONCLUSION THAT THE ENGINE OIL NEEDS TO BE FLUSHED AND REFRESHED

* THE DRIVER LEATHER SEAT HAS SOME CRACKS ON IT.

* THE BONNET OPENER IS OUT, NEEDS RE FIXING,

@ CYBER_AUTOS, WE BRING YOU LOVELY AND AFFORDABLE CARS,

IN YOUR BEST INTEREST. 

All we asked for is the engine type and picture, not all this plenty grammar

1 Like

Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by MrChris2(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2011
MORE PICTURES,

Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 06, 2011
Mr Chris:

MORE PICTURES,
Oga what type of engine does the car have and pictures of the engine. You are making yourself look like you are not serious.
Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by Tobe01: 4:50pm On May 06, 2011
@ poster the plea is simple, engine pictures pls,
Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by Erdington(m): 5:59pm On May 06, 2011
What is the milleage of the Audi? what is also the condition of the engine apart from the flushing? and why would that be necessary? i drive one here in England(driven A4 and now drive A6),so i am more than familiar with Audi,I want to buy one to use in Nigeria as well,its a good car,if well maintained.What is the state of the bonnet? i notice the grey colour on the driver side(back) is different from that of the boot,was there an accident at some point? does the car have a service history? how many yrs has the owner used it in Nigeria?

The bad leather seat aint a problem,same goes for the arm rest.I am particular about the condition of the engine,does the AC work? what is the state of the shock absorber? and breaks?

Pls answer these queries and will determine if i will go for it,will ask my bro and mechanic to come and have a look,their assesment will determine my price.
Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by oblo(m): 7:16pm On May 06, 2011
engine pics, we ask again?
Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 06, 2011
Chris, all you've said is the engine is "4 plug". Which only tells prospective buyers it's a 4 cylinder petrol engine. Of which there are at least 7, with different capacity / output.

What engine size is it?? That's all I'm asking.
Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 06, 2011
And Chris, you say the engine needs "flushing". What lead to this conclusion? What are the symptoms? Is the engine rattly? Is the oil pressure warning lamp on?
Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by jposuagwu: 10:20pm On May 06, 2011
Mr Chris is not ready to sell car on Nairaland. I called him on phone and he was very rude to me. He expects people to take whatever he says as final and true yet he refuses to answer very simple questions. I asked him on phone what the problem of the car and he replied there is none. I then asked him how possible it is for the car not to have any fault and he is selling it. He became angry and rude. He concluded that the owner bought another car and decided to sell this Audi A4. But here he replied someone that the reaon for selling is that the owner is travelling abroad. Which one do we believe. I didnt add that he told me that if I dont want to buy, I should forget the car instead of asking him my kind of question. I think he should stop advertising on nairaland he lacks the manners in dealing with customers. He should understand that customer is king and deserves to be spoken to politely.
Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by MrChris2(m): 10:21pm On May 07, 2011
WE REGRET TO SAY THAT THE ENGINE PICTURES OF THIS RIDE WERE NOT TAKEN,

IT WAS NOT DONE INTENTIONALLY,

THE PICTURES WILL BE ADVERTISED ON MONDAY,

Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 07, 2011
^^^ No worries, Mr Chris, I understand.

What engine size does your Audi A4 have? The import documents of the car will surely say. And what is the car badged as? The right hand side of the boot carries a badge, not too clear from the pictures though.
Re: 2003 Audi A4 - Registered - For Dash ! - SOLD!!! by Nobody: 8:52am On May 09, 2011
For no reason should anyone on NL do business with this guy, its obvious he's going about the whole thing in a fraudulent manner. If you give him money, that could be the end, you take your car and a few weeks later, you discover something is horribly wrong, you call him, he may not pick your calls.

I do not see why I should be bothered because I can never put my money on the line with such a person. With the car year I believe he should post the VIN check results.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheapest Ever:2 Nissan Pickup Trucks / 2006 Mercedes-benz M-class Ml500 (more-like-new) / 99/00 Lexus Lx470 pics uploaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.