Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Please Kindly Help Me With A Teller Or Customer Service Bank Job In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Kindly Help Me With A Teller Or Customer Service Bank Job In Abuja (240 Views)

Customer Service/teller Or Tour Guide Training / UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / Who Has Successfully Applied For Diamond Bank Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Kindly Help Me With A Teller Or Customer Service Bank Job In Abuja by BlessingAmaka: 10:43am On Jun 06, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, please this is a passionate appeal. I’m a 27 years old (female) graduate of Banking and Finance and a student-member Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria(ICAN). I have one year of experience working as a Finance, Accounts and Administrative Assistant in one of the regulatory bodies in Nigeria and I currently reside in Abuja. I have developed the right work ethics and some of my key deliverables are 1) Monthly Accounts Reconciliation
2) Preparation of Payment Vouchers
3) Recording inflow and outflow in the cash book
4) Scrutinizing receipts, invoices and other submissions by vendors
5) Chronologically filing financial documents in both hard and soft copies for future reference etc.
I currently seek for opportunity as a bank teller or bank customer service rep to enable me complete my ICAN certification course here in Abuja. Please a kind Nairalander should help me out.

PS: I fully understand all the Pros and Cons of a Banking job and I’m still very much interested in it. Thank you all.
Re: Please Kindly Help Me With A Teller Or Customer Service Bank Job In Abuja by Heartbender: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2021
Send a message on WhatsApp. I post verified jobs for free
BlessingAmaka:
Hello Nairalanders, please this is a passionate appeal. I’m a 27 years old (female) graduate of Banking and Finance and a student-member Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria(ICAN). I have one year of experience working as a Finance, Accounts and Administrative Assistant in one of the regulatory bodies in Nigeria and I currently reside in Abuja. I have developed the right work ethics and some of my key deliverables are 1) Monthly Accounts Reconciliation
5) Chronologically filing financial documents in both hard and soft copies for future reference etc.
I currently seek for opportunity as a bank teller or bank customer service rep to enable me complete my ICAN certification course here in Abuja. Please a kind Nairalander should help me out.

PS: I fully understand all the Pros and Cons of a Banking job and I’m still very much interested in it. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Please Kindly Help Me With A Teller Or Customer Service Bank Job In Abuja by BlessingAmaka: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
BlessingAmaka:

Re: Please Kindly Help Me With A Teller Or Customer Service Bank Job In Abuja by BlessingAmaka: 10:54am On Jun 07, 2021
[quote author=BlessingAmaka post=102435982][/quote]
Re: Please Kindly Help Me With A Teller Or Customer Service Bank Job In Abuja by BlessingAmaka: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2021
BlessingAmaka:

(1) (Reply)

Merchandising Vacancies In A Multinational Firm / Clement As Cokhalesport Vacancy Agency! / Customer Service Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.