Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Drop A Tribute For Prophet T. B, Joshua. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop A Tribute For Prophet T. B, Joshua. (196 Views)

Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) / Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drop A Tribute For Prophet T. B, Joshua. by Augla1: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2021
Those days before the chaos, you gave us that knowing joy of 'there is still hope' for humanity.
Through Emmanuel TV, you let 'that Your' Light shine,
The Sincerity of the smile on those wrinkled faces speaks volume ; A Live Worthwhile

Rip, M'pa.
Only you know how you did it.
But, you really Impacted Lives.
Those lives, they will NEVER forget!

You lived well.
You left your Legacies!

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Tribute For Prophet T. B, Joshua. by Augla1: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Drop A Tribute For Prophet T. B, Joshua. by FirstCounsel(m): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2021
One woke up to the sad news of his demise. I have never attended his church but couldn't help noticing through his Emmanuel TV that he's a man of immense means and obviously very kind hearted and generous. No doubt he's a very misunderstood person, may his soul rest in peace Amen.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

GMD Suru Group, Edward Akinlade Embraces His Divine Calling, Kicks Off 3a.m Dail / Marriage : How To Overcome Challenges / Strength To Continue (don't Quit) Emoji Devotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.