Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,264 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

The Interconnectivity Of Life - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Interconnectivity Of Life (200 Views)

Checkout The Answer I Got From Chatgpt On What Is The Meaning Of Life? / "Is This For Real?' — Video Of Life-sized Superman Drone Flying Over The Sky / The Theories On The Origin Of Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Interconnectivity Of Life by DavidAO(m): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2021
Life is but just one script. Everything of life is but just one. Out of one came every other form. So when we view life holistically, we’ll realize it’s all just one.

The Bible helps us understand that God made just one man, out of whom proceeded every other man, and even the woman. Thus, the man and woman is fundamentally just one. In fact science has been able to confirm that everyone came out from the same woman just as the Bible says.

Have you wondered why men have nipples? Well it’s because, everyone human fundamentally exists as female, it’s afterwards in the development of the embryo that the sexual differentiation happen. But before then, there’s no difference in life, the man is fundamentally the woman and vice versa.

Among the most beautiful things I enjoy in language is the correlation of the different languages even though meanings and pronunciation differ. A person who digs deep into dictions and cultures will realize that language is just different form of the same. The Bible also tells us that there was but only one language and out of that was the different variations created.

Life makes more sense when viewed holistically, because we come to terms that everything is just a part of the whole. Holistic thinking helps us overcome many of the problems we face in life. This is why the only commandment is to love the next person as yourself, because everyone is fundamentally just atom. The next person is the same as you so when you love the next person, you’re basically loving yourself.

People do not realize this because the institutional forces do not want them to realize this. Realizing this is bad for business, it’s bad for controlling the mind of people, it’s bad for war and creation of fear. It’s bad for practically everything about life as they want it to be. The forces of this world profit from people’s lack realization of this facts, so they invest heavily to divide people even more.

You can’t come to awareness of the truth by being divided because the truth is just one. Division ensures that people attack each other and lose focus on the reality of life. The different institutions of life need the divisions to continue so that people can become helpless and run to them. This sustains the powers in the institutions.

Among the funniest things I encounter everyday is when I hear followers of science lambast religion and the religious followers do likewise to science. It baffles me that both sections of people claim to be enlightened yet not able to see the other in it self. Yet, we know life is one, a man sees himself in his wife just as a woman sees herself in her husband. This is basically why no one can see themselves as they truly are but need another to see them.

Basically, the follower of science does not realize that science is his religion just as the religious follower doesn’t realize that his religion is his science. So they keep attacking each other on almost everything without even realizing the truth. Life is continually misrepresented by both sections because neither realizes that they need the other to completely understand what life is.

When I meet science enthusiast, I easily realize their lack of awareness and fanatical behavior. It baffles me that people can be very much invested in something without a clue of the basics of that thing. This happens because of lack of holistic thinking. Such people have a very localized way of thinking and are not able to see life beyond their localized mindset.

The same things happens with the religious fanatics, they’re quick to counter science without realizing that science helps reveal the beauty of the books. Science helps us realize that certain religions are false and helps us accurately understand the true religion.

Most fanatics of both sides do not realize that science started off in religion. In fact, technology was a deep aspect of every religion. The understanding of time, geometry and every fundamental branch of science were useful for religious practices. Since there were so many religions, that meant that there were so many kinds of sciences.

Science as it’s today is because pagans (Romans) conquered the world. If the world was ruled by the original Hebrews, science will only be interpreting the Bible. Most of the branches of science we have today birthed in the Arabia, which is the corner stone of paganism and beliefs in fables. This has ensured that certain scientific assumptions of life are unrealistic.

An enthusiast of science today may not understand that important topics of today’s science started in the Catholic Church. Theories like Evolution and the Big Bang etc. were all created by Catholic priests, so basically whoever believes in these theories is just believing in a religious doctrines. Many other theories were created by religious precepts but today’s fans of these theories do not realize this. They continue to hold on to these theories and continue to work on them while attacking the religion that created such theories. This makes every other person laugh at major scientists at their comments against religion.

It’s important that we all realize that life is interconnected. It’s important that we all realize the dependence of a part on the other. It’s important that we see one part of life in the other because life itself is just one. Reality is the same everywhere. Let’s us not continue to attack each other because we need each other. He who has come to this understanding is he who is on the path of realization of the truth.

Written by: David A.O.

Thanks for taking your time read this. Read other articles I have written on the link below
https://www.davidaobooks.com/

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Solar Inverters And Batteries On Bestofsolarafrica.com / How To Recover Forgot Username In AOL Mail? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.