Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

{download} J. Cole The Off-season Album Zip. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / {download} J. Cole The Off-season Album Zip. (2127 Views)

Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) / Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance / J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

{download} J. Cole The Off-season Album Zip. by chrisvolmano: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Working zip J. Cole The Off-Season Download full album | 2021 hot release: J. Cole The Off-Season google drive, download and stream. Offline hq songs J. Cole The Off-Season lyrics, iTunes pc mobile mac versions, ios android downloads.
Three singles were released to promote the album: "The Climb Back," "Interlude," and "My Life." When The Off-Season was released, it was accompanied with a twelve-minute short film titled Applying Pressure: The Off-Season Documentary.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD -
https://j-cole-the-off-season-download-zip.peatix.com/

J. Cole's album, The Off-Season, is his sixth studio album. Dreamville Records, Roc Nation, and Interscope Records published it on May 14, 2021.

Cole, Ibrahim Hamad, and T-Minus served as executive producers on the album. Morray, 21 Savage, Lil Baby, Bas, and 6LACK all contributed vocals to the track. It was Cole's first album with guest appearances since Born Sinner in 2013. Multiple producers worked on the album, including T-Minus, Timbaland, Boi-1da, Frank Dukes, DJ Dahi, Tae Beast, and Jake One, among others.

Cole released "Interlude," the first promotional single from the album, on May 7, 2021, despite initially planned to release the album in its whole with no singles prior to its release, like he did with his third studio album, 2014 Forest Hills Drive.

On May 25, 2021, the album's third single, "My Life," featuring 21 Savage and Morray, debuted on rhythmic contemporary radio in the United States.

Track list:
1. 95 South
2. Amari
3. My Life
4. Applying Pressure
5. Punchin’ the Clock
6. 100 Mil’
7. Pride Is the Devll
8. Let Go of My Hand
9. Interlude
10. The Climb Back
11. Close
12. Hunger on Hillside

(1) (Reply)

Actor Godwin Maduagwu Comes Out As Gay After Denying His Leaked Gay Sex Tape / Nigerians Drag Producer Adanma Luke After News Of Junior Pope’s Death / Beyonce Splits From Jay-z ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.