Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] (1528 Views)

Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) / Pregnant Woman Loses Baby After Being Shot By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photo) / Herdsmen Militias Slaughter 8 People In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by vasel15: 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
First I would say to the people of Benue pick a side all your feet dragging is pissing me off or are you waiting for Fulanis to wipe you off the face of the earth, when would the spirit of your forefathers that stopped the Fulanis in 1804 enter you all, go and beg them and ask for forgiveness and they will guide you on what to do and you guys are wasting our time, pick a damn side now, are you for one Nigeria or middle belt Republic just like your son JS Tarka wanted and I know the man would be rolling in his grave now because he betrayed the people and now you people are paying the price and for those that don't know about js Tarka I wrote about him here https://www.biafranboys.org/why-igbos-leaders-must-learn-from-js. Your inability to take a stand is pissing us off the Igbos and hopefully the Yorubas, we have to do this together and be free from this Fulani hegemony just like your forefathers wanted before Fulani deceived them.

We Igbos support you and we want you to be free and we understand that you are used by the Fulanis during the war as I have studied the Fulanis and I wrote about it here https://www.biafranboys.org/fulanis-love-using-christians-to-do so someone like me understands although some Igbos are still angry about what you did in 1966. You killed them in Benue just close to home at least you should have allowed them to pass through, you people need to start a public campaign of apology on Twitter or Facebook and beg the spirits of those Igbos that you killed in 1966 but for me, I have forgiven you people, because I know we have a common enemy now.

We saw how the Fulanis killed Gana I wrote about it here https://www.biafranboys.org/benue-two-years-after-killing-gana and 2 years after killing him everything is worse some say Gana was a hero and some say he wasn't but after his death, Fulanis have been killing more and even Igbos are not spared we saw how they killed over 100 people near Benue in Ebonyi state, Gana was killed by the Fulani military aka Nigerian army and it is left for you to decide if he was a hero or not because I do not know, but I don't support killing a man that came to surrender in cold blood.

So we ask you the people of Benue form an alliance with the south and reclaim back your land and apologize to the Igbos that you killed and make it public so that all Igbos would support you with all their heart because some are still hurting from the pain of 1966, we must heal and move on.

So I tell the Benue people we are tired of this hide and seek and games, take a stand now do you want one Nigeria or you want the Middlebelt Republic and the time to speak up is now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4tIwgkvRH0

https://www.biafranboys.org/one-nigeria-open-letter-to-people-of

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by vasel15: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
benue people una no day nairaland

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by vasel15: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
gwafaeziokwu
Northernblood3
Igboid
edodefence
nsiba
adakaboro8
Eastlink
Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
It seems most people don't understand what it means to be conquered,
When a conquered people are under attack, they always turn to their enslavers for help, this is a well documented fact!
Why do you think Nigeria always runs to No. 10 Downing Street?

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by EdoDefence: 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

edodefence

I hope when I comment you won't say this thread doesn't concern me? undecided
Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by nsiba: 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Let me tell you something you always fail or deliberately pretend not to know, the first people that wanted to secede were not Biafrans.
Whatever you know you don't know better than us fight your fight or respect others to make it easier for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by Northernblood3: 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nobody will fight for Benue except themselves. You will never value freedom if given to you like Nizooria but you will be proud of yourself, your children and generation to come will be proud of their parents if only they make the necessary sacrifices required for freedom now.

Benue, it's in your hands, not God or Pastor or Priest.

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by vasel15: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
EdoDefence:

I hope when I comment you won't say this thread doesn't concern me? undecided

lol..this is not biafra matter na..na benue matter,tag any benue man you know on nairaland please
Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by vasel15: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
nsiba:
Let me tell you something you always fail or deliberately pretend not to know, the first people that wanted to secede were not Biafrans.
Whatever you know you don't know better than us fight your fight or respect others to make it easier for you

lol did you even read the topic..
Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by vasel15: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Northernblood3:
Nobody will fight for Benue except themselves. You will never value freedom if given to you like Nizooria but you will be proud of yourself, your children and generation to come will be proud of their parents if only they make the necessary sacrifices required for freedom now.

Benue, it's in your hands, not God or Pastor or Priest.

i am concerned because it is getting closer to home
Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by EdoDefence: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

lol..this is not biafra matter na..na benue matter

You said Benue killed Biafrans and need to apologize publicly.

Are you aware that Biafrans killed Ẹdos as well?
Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by nsiba: 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

lol did you even read the topic..

As if we don't know where you are coming fromm and heading to
Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by Ekpeitit(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:
First I would say to the people of Benue pick a side all your feet dragging is pissing me off or are you waiting for Fulanis to wipe you off the face of the earth, when would the spirit of your forefathers that stopped the Fulanis in 1804 enter you all, go and beg them and ask for forgiveness and they will guide you on what to do and you guys are wasting our time, pick a damn side now, are you for one Nigeria or middle belt Republic just like your son JS Tarka wanted and I know the man would be rolling in his grave now because he betrayed the people and now you people are paying the price and for those that don't know about js Tarka I wrote about him here https://www.biafranboys.org/why-igbos-leaders-must-learn-from-js. Your inability to take a stand is pissing us off the Igbos and hopefully the Yorubas, we have to do this together and be free from this Fulani hegemony just like your forefathers wanted before Fulani deceived them.

We Igbos support you and we want you to be free and we understand that you are used by the Fulanis during the war as I have studied the Fulanis and I wrote about it here https://www.biafranboys.org/fulanis-love-using-christians-to-do so someone like me understands although some Igbos are still angry about what you did in 1966. You killed them in Benue just close to home at least you should have allowed them to pass through, you people need to start a public campaign of apology on Twitter or Facebook and beg the spirits of those Igbos that you killed in 1966 but for me, I have forgiven you people, because I know we have a common enemy now.

We saw how the Fulanis killed Gana I wrote about it here https://www.biafranboys.org/benue-two-years-after-killing-gana and 2 years after killing him everything is worse some say Gana was a hero and some say he wasn't but after his death, Fulanis have been killing more and even Igbos are not spared we saw how they killed over 100 people near Benue in Ebonyi state, Gana was killed by the Fulani military aka Nigerian army and it is left for you to decide if he was a hero or not because I do not know, but I don't support killing a man that came to surrender in cold blood.

So we ask you the people of Benue form an alliance with the south and reclaim back your land and apologize to the Igbos that you killed and make it public so that all Igbos would support you with all their heart because some are still hurting from the pain of 1966, we must heal and move on.

So I tell the Benue people we are tired of this hide and seek and games, take a stand now do you want one Nigeria or you want the Middlebelt Republic and the time to speak up is now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4tIwgkvRH0

https://www.biafranboys.org/one-nigeria-open-letter-to-people-of
Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by vasel15: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
EdoDefence:

we have proof that benue killed my people escaping from the north in 1966 even before the civil war and show me proof biafrans killed edo people and i will write an article and apologize,i cant remember the moniker,a guy detailed how benue people waited and ambushed my people escaping from the north and killed them all
Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by Ekpeitit(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
These Igbos are all over the place begging everybody.
Shameless people. Beg Niger Delta, beg Yoruba now you're begging Middle Belt.
Hahahaha.
Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by vasel15: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
nsiba:

As if we don't know where you are coming fromm and heading to

lol i know you hate igbos but this na benue matter please tag any benue man you know,ok..or do you want to get anything off your chest as an ijaw man.lol
Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by nsiba: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
EdoDefence:

They killed massively in AkwaIbom even in the community of the 2nd in command of Biafra Phillip EFFIONG that is the reason he was never honoured in AkwaIbom unlike Wellington Bassey

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by vasel15: 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ekpeitit:
These Igbos are all over the place begging everybody.
Shameless people. Beg Niger Delta, beg Yoruba now you're begging Middle Belt.
Hahahaha.

did you even read at all...i am the ones that fulanis are killing?am i the ones fulanis sent to idp camps in benue?benue people need our help and not the other way round,i want them to take a stand to we can know how to come in

kanu already sent ESN to benue..now who is begging who?
Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by nsiba: 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

lol i know you hate igbos but this na benue matter please tag any benue man you know,ok..or do you want to get anything off your chest as an ijaw man.lol

The more reason una de fail d more, no strategy in anything just noise making
nsiba na AkwaIbom word
Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by effort1: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:
benue people una no day nairaland

Mannabbgrills is from Benue State, but chooses to defend those who murder his people in cold blood.

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by vasel15: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
nsiba:

They killed massively in AkwaIbom even in the community of the 2nd in command of Biafra Phillip EFFIONG that is the reason he was never honoured in AkwaIbom unlike Wellington Bassey

ijaw lies..how will a man kill his own brothers?,ijaws are like fulanis they like lies with no proof..show us proof

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by vasel15: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
effort1:

Mannabbgrills is from Benue State, but chooses to defend those who murder his people in cold blood.

really i never knew

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by vasel15: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
nsiba:

The more reason una de fail d more, no strategy in anything just noise making
nsiba na AkwaIbom word

you are ijaw stop telling lies..using nsiba dont mean jack on nairaland...you ijaw learned from your fulani masters how to hide and play everyone,but you have been busted...akwa ibom people are my brothers but if they want to live in ijaw republic they are free
Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by vasel15: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
EdoDefence:

i am still waiting for proof that biafrans killed edo people...dont b like the ijaws,i watched aisha yesufu she brought her uncle to talk about the war and remember they are muslims from edo state the man never said biafrans killed edo people and he witnessed the war,so i dont know where your story is comin from
Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by nsiba: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

ijaw lies..how will a man kill his own brothers?,ijaws are like fulanis they like lies with no proof..show us proof

See why you guys aside being insensitive are also demonic, there are plenty of proofs even my father and grandfather are still very much alive
Do you know why AkwaIbom don't talk about Phillip EFFIONG or any honor given to him.

You want proofs when there are human proofs all around AkwaIbom, if you dare trespass into AkwaIbom in this generation you all will perish like fowls
Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by nsiba: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
nsiba:

See why you guys aside being insensitive are also demonic, there are plenty of proofs even my father and grandfather are still very much alive
Do you know why AkwaIbom don't talk about Phillip EFFIONG or any honor given to him.

You want proofs when there are human proofs all around AkwaIbom, if you dare trespass into AkwaIbom in this generation you all will perish like fowls
Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by Elock1: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
It seems most people don't understand what it means to be conquered,
When a conquered people are under attack, they always turn to their enslavers for help, this is a well documented fact!
Why do you think Nigeria always runs to No. 10 Downing Street?
sense dy this your talk.
But either ways, they are still faced with death. Which one dem go choose
Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by vasel15: 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2021
nsiba:

Do you AkwaIbom talking about Phillip EFFIONG or any honor given to him.

where is the proof?stop ranting like a headless chicken,it shows you are ijaw..akwa ibom people dont rant like this you are ijaw
Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by EdoDefence: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

i am still waiting for proof that biafrans killed edo people...dont b like the ijaws,i watched aisha yesufu she brought her uncle to talk about the war and remember they are muslims from edo state the man never said biafrans killed edo people and he witnessed the war,so i dont know where your story is comin from
When I come across it I will be sure to post it

What am saying is ibos were not saints either, Ijaws, Akwa-Ibom, Ẹdo, and other tribes accuse Ibo nation of killing them. They can't all be wrong and ibo alone is right.

It was war let's take it like that and stop opening sores
Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by nsiba: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
vasel15:

where is the proof?stop ranting like a headless chicken,it shows you are ijaw..akwa ibom people dont rant like this you are ijaw

I will make you headless when I see your ugly Biafran worthless face in any soil of AkwaIbom....

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by vasel15: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
EdoDefence:

What am saying is ibos were not saints either, Ijaws, Akwa-Ibom, Ẹdo, and other tribes accuse Ibo nation of killing them. They can't all be wrong and ibo alone is right.

stop talking without proof or facts,ok,,it means they are lies.for example i have proof that buhari failed in 1983,if he takes me to court i will present my proof,but you have nothing
Re: One Nigeria: Open Letter To The People Of Benue[graphic Photos ] by nsiba: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
EdoDefence:

Leave the fool to be pretending, they only feed from lies their parent told them even KANU knows this
The fools won't take time to research for truths they are only good in propaganda and self pity of themselves

(1) (2) (Reply)

As Benue Citizens, We Are Ashamed That Our Governor Speaks In Gutter Language Li / But What Is Wrong With Some Yourbas? - 2023 Presidency / Anambra Top Ranking Federal Law Maker Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.