Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics (4594 Views)

Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Nnewi Market, Anambra State / Someone Just Got Killed By UGM In My Front At Nnewi Now / #EndSARS: Sowore Confronts Military Officer At Abuja Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Zionmdde: 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
onlyson16:
go to hell, anuohia
Owu mpa gi na mma gi ga ala wa go du oku mmuo. Nkapi iberibe

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Zionmdde:

Ogbeni sharrap there
Ipob and ugm which are d same idiots set SE on fire. Residing or not Residing in Owerri has nothing to do with knowing d people causing this rubbish
Now u can't travel round Owerri in peace
U can move from Owerri to onitsha in peace
Owerri is more like a war torn city. Thanks to dat idiot kanu and his followers. Guess d people dat are suffering Igbos
Try as you want, you can't totally hide your Igbo hate . 100 igbo's were murdered in Benue weeks ago - I didn't see you comment on that- could it be because it's your brother herdsmen ?
Everything going on in Nigeria today is as a result of actions of incompetent political leaders, and guess what ? It isn't only the igbo's that's suffering.
The fulanis reaped another batch of lives at iganga oyo state, bandits are killing in the NW and iswap in the NE , hundreds die daily of violence in Nigeria, insecurity is the order of the day. I read a report about 99 unidentifiable corpses in Lagos etc.
But every day you are online looking for an Igbo bashing thread to comment on and people to curse- I know you are a teenager but it doesn't stop you getting a meaningful life
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Zionmdde: 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
eduj:

Try as you want, you can't totally hide your Igbo hate . 100 igbo's were murdered in Benue weeks ago - I didn't see you comment on that- could it be because it's your brother herdsmen ?
Everything going on in Nigeria today is as a result of actions of incompetent political leaders, and guess what ? It isn't only the igbo's that's suffering.
The fulanis reaped another batch of lives at iganga oyo state, bandits are killing in the NW and iswap in the NE , hundreds die daily of violence in Nigeria, insecurity is the order of the day. I read a report about 99 unidentifiable corpses in Lagos etc.
But every day you are online looking for an Igbo bashing thread to comment on and people to curse- I know you are a teenager but it doesn't stop you getting a meaningful life
Yeah u won't see me very active there because I focus on wat affects me
How does all those things u mentioned erase the fact that owerri of all city is now a ghost land in the day time. Dat.vehicles have to stop at checkpoints occupants who are mostly Igbos will step down with their hands up like criminals and walk pass the checkpoint amongst scary looking full armed men. Imagine u are with ur kids on such occasion.
How does it concern the fact dat.owerri to onitsha is over 6 hrs journey now.
Those are the things dat directly affect me and my people, so dats where my mouth is. I don't where igangan is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Zionmdde:

Yeah u won't see me very active there because I focus on wat affects me
How does all those things u mentioned erase the fact that owerri of all city is now a ghost land in the day time. Dat.vehicles have to stop at checkpoints occupants who are mostly Igbos will step down with their hands up like criminals and walk pass the checkpoint amongst scary looking full armed men. Imagine u are with ur kids on such occasion.
How does it concern the fact dat.owerri to

onitsha is over 6 hrs journey now.
Those are the things dat directly affect me and my people, so dats where my mouth is. I don't where igangan is
So the fulani killing of igbo's doesn't affect "us" now?
You just proved again that you aren't igbo- you think I haven't been through most of your posts? What positive have ever posted about us? Abegi stuff your fake sympathy into your anus-it will cure your constipation
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Zionmdde: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
eduj:

So the fulani killing of igbo's doesn't affect "us" now?
You just proved again that you aren't igbo
And way happened to forming local vigilante without any affiliation to ipob?
Whether u say am igbo or not doesn't change anything. Next time U are travelling refuse to come down at check point and raise ur hands. And of course u don't even have any single point to make
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Zionmdde:

Whether u say am igbo or not doesn't change anything. Next time U are travelling refuse to come down at check point and raise ur hands. And of course u don't even have any single point to make
My village had a local vigilante that drove herdsmen away from the banks of the imo river, a day latter the police invaded and locked them up.It took the intervation of a high ranking politician to get them out- but they had to surrender all their guns.
Did Amotekun solve the iganga invasion?
You guys think all of us are blind to the politics behind the fulani?
As for being Igbo, don't mention it further because you aren. Even the pronouns you use betray you
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
Developing News . Some Masked Men abducted a Man believe to be a Police Officer in front of St Mary Cathedral , Nnewi and set His Hilux vehicle ablaze

Nothing happened in nnewi.
stop peddling fake news from your safe haven.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Waterysperm: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Some of you get time to dey reply a well known Futa Jalon terrorist from the Sahel desert calling himself Zionmade. You guys should come help me pick beans if you don't have any other thing to do.
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Idiko1: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
BigSarah:
angry angry

You can’t keep doing this, and keep complaining the police and army are doing evil... makes no sense

You are a typical Nigerian. The main reason Nigeria is called basket of fools. When the agitators for self-determination peacefully, which Nigeria is a signatory, the moronic leaders in Nigeria unleashed paramilitary units on the defenseless and unarmed agitators. It was called "Operation Python Dance". People in your sorry class did not raise an eyelid. Now the agitators are armed and willing to dish operation python dance you seemed to judgmental. Anyway the UGM have decided to die for their beliefs in self-determination and I guess the Nigerian army and police should equally die for their belief in Nigeria.
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Zionmdde:

Sometimes I wonder about people like you.
That we have hundreds of individuals like you and co on Nairaland, is a resounding proof that Nigeria is sick- critically.
I have been on Nairaland for long, I watched that Benue guy defend the indefensible- yet today he can hardly speak again, he can hardly go home.
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Zionmdde: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
eduj:

Sometimes I wonder about people like you.
That we have hundreds of individuals like you and co on Nairaland, is a resounding proof that Nigeria is sick- critically.
I have been on Nairaland for long, I watched that Benue guy defend the indefensible- yet today he can hardly speak again, he can hardly go home.
Ogbeni straight to the point and stop beating around
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Waterysperm:
Some of you get time to dey reply a well known Futa Jalon terrorist from the Sahel desert calling himself Zionmade. You guys should come help me pick beans if you don't have any other thing to do.
Nope ,if you let them have the last word, it becomes that they are saying the truth.
Most of the rubbish being bandied about today on Nairaland (especially about the Igbo) is because we kept silent and gradually this misnomers became sacrosanct
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Zionmdde:

Ogbeni straight to the point and stop beating around
And what point might that be?
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Zionmdde: 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
eduj:

My village had a local vigilante that drove herdsmen away from the banks of the imo river, a day latter the police invaded and locked them up.It took the intervation of a high ranking politician to get them out- but they had to surrender all their guns.
Did Amotekun solve the iganga invasion?
You guys think all of us are blind to the politics behind the fulani?
As for being Igbo, don't mention it further because you aren. Even the pronouns you use betray you
Sharrap there. Where and where do u know in igbo land so anybody not supporting ipob and dat kanu of an idiot is not igbo ba? Nkita oji ra cha kwa gi anya there

Next time the vigilante should be formed with fill authorization from d police. No matter how bad it is, even Policemen are tired of the Fulani menace. And if u dont know dat the majority of Policemen in East are Igbos den u know nothing
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
Zionmdde:

Sharrap there. Where and where do u know in igbo land so anybody not supporting ipob and dat kanu of an idiot is not igbo ba? Nkita oji ra cha kwa gi anya there

Next time the vigilante should be formed with fill authorization from d police. No matter how bad it is, even Policemen are tired of the Fulani menace. And if u dont know dat the majority of Policemen in East are Igbos den u know nothing

I have been through all your posts from 2020 till now. NWA na amaghi ama Nna ya, you aren't igbo- your derive sexual orgasm by insulting the Igbo tribe.

Most vigilante groups are licensed by the police -without that,they can hardly openly wield their double barrel guns. We all know though, who truly "owns "Nigeria- the only group who it's there "constitutional" right to wield assault riffles without police licensing
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Zionmdde: 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
eduj:

I have been through all your posts from 2020 till now. NWA na amaghi ama Nna ya, you aren't igbo- your derive sexual orgasm by insulting the Igbo tribe.

Most vigilante groups are licensed by the police -without that,they can hardly openly wield their double barrel guns. We all know though, who truly "owns "Nigeria- the only group who it's there "constitutional" right to wield assault riffles without police licensing
Gone through my posts indeed, ashi gbu kwa gi there. Otu I di ugbu a, ima nna muru gi. Anu mpama

D same police dat licenses a vigilante group cannot arrest dem unless they go against the rules of their formation.
As I said before after running ur mouth, go to police checkpoints all over the east and stop them from raising their hands like criminals wen passing d checkpoints. Of course I raised my hands too but this time around I didn't blame d army but the stupid ipob and their supporters dat doesn't know dat the person dat sets his house on fire will bear the brunt first
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
Zionmdde:

Gone through my posts indeed, ashi gbu kwa gi there. Otu I di ugbu a, ima nna muru gi. Anu mpama

D same police dat licenses a vigilante group cannot arrest dem unless they go against the rules of their formation.
As I said before after running ur mouth, go to police checkpoints all over the east and stop them from raising their hands like criminals wen passing d checkpoints. Of course I raised my hands too but this time around I didn't blame d army but the stupid ipob and their supporters dat doesn't know dat the person dat sets his house on fire will bear the brunt first

It took you 20 minutes to run to google translate and come back? It's idi not I di.gbukwa not gbu kwa- that's what google translate does though -nkapi shigburu ishi !!

You're still new to this game you wanna play boi
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Zionmdde: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
eduj:

It took you 20 minutes to run to google translate and come back? It's idi not I di.gbukwa not gbu kwa- that's what google translate does though -nkapi shigburu ishi !!

You're still new to this game you wanna play boi

Nne gi, nna gi, umunne gi nile , nne nne gi na ihe nile biara kele nne gi mgbe amuru gi bu nkapi.
Otule ezi dika gi
Ewu gambia
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Zionmdde:

Nne gi, nna gi, umunne gi nile , nne nne gi na ihe nile biara kele nne gi mgbe amuru gi bu nkapi.
Otule ezi dika gi
Ewu gambia
My grandma and dad left this perilous world quite a time ago, but since you are very interested in insulting them, the Herdmen you protect will set you on the way to meet them in spirit very soon.
And oh,google translate couldn't help you with nkapi right?
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Zionmdde: 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
eduj:

My grandma and dad left this perilous world quite a time ago, but since you are very interested in insulting them, the Herdmen you protect will set you on the way to meet them in spirit very soon.
And oh,google translate couldn't help you with nkapi right?
Yeah Google map couldn't help me translate nkapi to rat,
May the ugm and ipob u support send ur entire generation to hell
Otule okuko
And in addition, if I don't support anything dat has fulani in it,may those herdsmen jam u.
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Zionmdde:

Yeah Google map couldn't help me translate nkapi to rat,
May the ugm and ipob u support send ur entire generation to hell
Otule okuko
And in addition, if I don't support anything dat has fulani in it,may those herdsmen jam u.
Nkapi isn't rat- thought you claimed to be igbo?
And who told you I support Ipob/ UGM? My loyalty is to the Igbo nation dassall.
I came across a post of yours detailing how you have endured the worst of poverty- It seems like it did lasting damage to your mental capabilities, seeing as you resort very easily to fallacies.
About hell, you're already in hell and my generation will pass on your offer
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Zionmdde: 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
eduj:

Nkapi isn't rat- thought you claimed to be igbo?
And who told you I support Ipob/ UGM? My loyalty is to the Igbo nation dassall.
I came across a post of yours detailing how you have endured the worst of poverty- It seems like it did lasting damage to your mental capabilities, seeing as you resort very easily to fallacies.
About hell, you're already in hell and my generation will pass on your offer
Sharrap there nkapi is a specie of rat. It's only the ones dat ur ancestors turned into dat is not rat
Lol. Yeah dats my story and am proud of it. Today I can feed ur poverty stricken family and d rest
As u can see I have not time researching on a nonentity like u.
My loyalty lies with Biafra and as long as I know ipob and d rest are destroying Biafra land. And they will be met with destruction including u, ezigbo ezi nwuru anwu
Don't forget I can still find small something for ur fada. So ur family won't die of hunger.
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Zionmdde:

Sharrap there nkapi is a specie of rat. It's only the ones dat ur ancestors turned into dat is not rat
Lol. Yeah dats my story and am proud of it. Today I can feed ur poverty stricken family and d rest
As u can see I have not time researching on a nonentity like u.
My loyalty lies with Biafra and as long as I know ipob and d rest are destroying Biafra land. And they will be met with destruction including u, ezigbo ezi nwuru anwu
Don't forget I can still find small something for ur fada. So ur family won't die of hunger.

Trust me, you can't - that's feed myself and my family.But thanks for offering.

My dad is late but since you wan find am something, whom am I to object ? the herdsmen will gladly send you on the way to begin your journey to the other side to give him the money.

your last paragraph though, it reeks of madness.When you're less high from sewage vapour try explaining what you mean more
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Zionmdde: 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
eduj:

Trust me, you can't - that's feed myself and my family.But thanks for offering.

My dad is late but since you wan find am something, whom am I to object ? the herdsmen will gladly send you on the way to begin your journey to the other side to give him the money.

your last paragraph though, it reeks of madness.When you're less high from sewage vapour try explaining what you mean more
Dats after u follow ur dad ikpu nkita

Am a biafran, Biafra is my heritage, ipob are just bunch of hooligans dat came on board in 2012.
As for feeding ur entire lineage, 10% of my tax can do dat comfortably
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 07, 2021
Zionmdde:

Dats after u follow ur dad ikpu nkita

Am a biafran, Biafra is my heritage, ipob are just bunch of hooligans dat came on board in 2012.
As for feeding ur entire lineage, 10% of my tax can do dat comfortably
hahahhahahahahahajajajajjajajj. Nope am not going anytime soon by Jehovah's grace.
let me guess, your using an IPhone right ? and you drive a Lambo ? and oh you have a private jet- did I miss any thing else?
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:07am On Jun 07, 2021
Zionmdde:

Sharrap. Wen u get to army checkpoint all around easy don't come down from d vehicle, raise up ur hand and pass ode

guy no dey waste your energy replying those dumb asses.
It's obvious they don't reside in the SE
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:10am On Jun 07, 2021
eduj:

obviously the guy is more Igbo than you, it's just that you're too dumb and slow to realize that
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Obioramichael(m): 2:36am On Jun 07, 2021
It's quite unfortunate that East is no longer safe.. This is my uncles car burning down to ashes...

He escaped the attack only by God's grace.. They abducted the person that was traveling with him..

He is never a police officer..
The problem is that he was driving with a car that looks like a police van

Hilux gone to ashes because of our quest for Biafra.. He left Delta for his hometown

A village in Anambra state
I pray @ biafra is actualized without more shedding of blood or wanton destruction of properties

Amen
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by rdokoye: 2:41am On Jun 07, 2021
Obioramichael:
It's quite unfortunate that East is no longer safe.. This is my uncles car burning down to ashes...

He escaped the attack only by God's grace.. They abducted the person that was traveling with him..

Hilux gone to ashes because of our quest for Biafra.. He left Delta for his hometown

I pray @ biafra is actualized without more shedding of blood or wanton destruction of properties

Amen

Why is everything that goes on in the East so magnified. Kidnappings are going on EVERYWHERE in Nigeria. Fulani are killing people in the South-West. Riots and protects are going on in Yorubaland. In the Mid-Central 100s of people are being slaughtered, many people are now homeless. Boko Haram are still carrying out attacks across the North East. In other parts of the country you have banditry. There isn't a single place in Nigeria that is free of violence. THE ENTIRE DAMN country has collapsed. Igboland just happens to be part of Nigeria and so it will never be exempted from the anarchy unless it breaks away from the failed union.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by escapefromusa(f): 3:07am On Jun 07, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
Smh

American's do not construct sentences like that.

Doctored and edited by a jobless Nigerian.

One can feel the writer "struggle" with English as he/she built those sentences.

No American would ever say "inability to think properly"; they would say "unable" and won't use "think properly".

@mrwonlasewonie - You are a disgrace! grin . Domestic terrorist sympathizer !
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 07, 2021
Ebenezer2021:
obviously the guy is more Igbo than you, it's just that you're too dumb and slow to realize that
right, you're too damn intellectually handicapped to know who is "more" Igbo between us.
Re: Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:46am On Jun 07, 2021
Obioramichael:

Amen
consequences of releasing hardened criminals into the society..
Una never see anything.
That Imo Jailbreak was the worst thing to ever happen in

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wake Up You Are Dealing With Descendants Of Usman Dan Fodio(photos) / Zelensky In A New York Gay Pride Parade Way Back 1991 / Governor Ahmed Sends Commissioners’ List For Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.