Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,317 members, 7,957,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips (19417 Views)

What Are Some Common Interview Questions For Tech Jobs? / 13 Common Interview Questions & Their Impressive Answers / How To Answer 18 Common Interview Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips by Premiumwriter2: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Can you spare 20k for a week?

I have a cool business idea that will get us about 50k each if we do it for a week.

Hit me up 07055822849.
Re: Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips by Offpoint1: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mindlog:
Just reminded me one of the questions during my interview, why have you choosen to work in a psychiatric facility? cheesy cheesy

grin grin simple question...

Answer is: because I'm a Nigerian grin let them figure out the meaning is they're so smart.
Re: Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips by EricSmallz(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
I jumped into this thread hoping I was gonna get something good from it since I have an oral interview tomorrow. The only reasonable thing here thus far is the OP's write up.
If you don't have anything good to contribute, why not just FEM! Must you say bullsheet?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips by Iwalewa101: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Darkseid:
Every morning, I go on my knees to thank my God for making me not to get a job after the many interviews that I attended. I remember when I used to apply for jobs and attend interviews, inside my mind I prayed hard that I shouldn't get the job because it wasn't what I wanted in my life.
what do you do for a living.help me am starving
Re: Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips by BigBashiru: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Pavicx:
Wooooo, my first to comment in nairaland....
I hear say them dem dey share money for this...

grin All this grammar just for a job, that might not even give you financial freedom..
Jobs don finish for the country, most populous country in Africa with high rate of Nepotism...
100000000 youths graduating with 10 industries created annually..
Na only core graduates go understand what's happening in the labour force...

The only honest reply I can give at the moment is ....

They only want nyash etc this thread no go pass 3 pages
Re: Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips by Iwalewa101: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
Am starving Someone should help me with any amount.0156630471GTB
Re: Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips by Mindlog: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
Offpoint1:

grin grin simple question...

Answer is: because I'm a Nigerian grin let them figure out the meaning is they're so smart.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

But on a serious note, my studies was geared towards working there as all the psychological assessments, neuropharmacology, psychopathology, personality disorders etc I had to knock into my head was not for fun! cheesy
Re: Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips by Offpoint1: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mindlog:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

But on a serious note, my studies was geared towards working there as all the psychological assessments, neuropharmacology, psychopathology, personality disorders etc I had to knock into my head was not for fun! cheesy
Lol, that should be a lucrative field... Given the fact that there are only 3 normal people left in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Please HR professional or experts in the house should help the likely answers because it seems unserious elements are more than the serious ones here. Am sorry if it sounds insulting.

Reasonable comments (likely answers) can safe many lives. Thanks and God bless all of us in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips by pikechukwu6(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Job koo... My brother make a way for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ESdgQwVWIc
Re: Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips by Mindlog: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Offpoint1:

Lol, that should be a lucrative field... Given the fact that there are only 3 normal people left in Nigeria grin

Yes, the skill is in demand though not presently practicing in Nigeria but look forward to someday put in some time working in either Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba or Enugu.......3 normal people in Nigeria? Haba! cheesy
Re: Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips by jintex(m): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
This may look somehow.....but menhhh na so I see am

Re: Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips by nosa73(m): 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
kimez419:
Somebody should pls help me with any amount please2400265175 zenith
okay
Re: Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips by Darkseid(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
donteddy:

Then why are you applying in the first place if you don't wish to get it. You just blocked other people chances. Many hypocrite on NL
You shouldn't always be quick to conclude. I was applying for a job because I just finished serving and was jobless, also I needed money but at the same time, I hated working for someone and had always dreamt of starting my own business. I knew that getting a job would take away that zeal so I always prayed that I don't get the job so I can use my head to come up with ideas.

2 Likes

Re: Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips by Nuheights(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Wassapviews:
Forget this one,

It's 70% Who you know and 30% what you know
You are right. But I know Christ. How about that?

1 Like

Re: Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips by Offpoint1: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mindlog:

Yes, the skill is in demand though not presently practicing in Nigeria but look forward to someday put in some time working in either Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Yaba or Enugu.......3 normal people in Nigeria? Haba! cheesy
If you think I'm lying, check Nairaland Frontpage or walk down your street for minutes... If you see any normal person, you can come back and tell me.
Re: Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips by apostle96: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
No endless search for job in Oduduwa Republic as enough job shall be created.

1 Like

Re: Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips by Gjmff: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips by Mouthpis(m): 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Can somebody just answer the damn questions pls?

I thought we are all mature individuals?

Why detailing the thread?
Re: Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips by Pejajure(f): 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nice one
Re: Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips by Abiboss: 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
Helpful
Re: Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips by lapazi(m): 11:56am On Jun 07, 2021
How this made front page without one single reasonable post is beyond me, looks like op self done abandon the thread.

1 Like

Re: Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips by Seniorwriter(m): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
mdan:
Hire me because, I'm proactive in nature.
I , through the use of my foresight, will almost always know what is coming (tasks), and the knowledge of this, helps me to get the job done even before it arrives.
@mdan
Saw your email request notification but unfortunately I don't relate with that anymore....kindly reach out via the facebook Id on my profile personal text for furtherance.

@SENIORWRITER.
Re: Common Interview Questions And Answers Plus Other Interview Tips by Calorie: 7:55am On Sep 28, 2021
How do you answer this interview question: What makes you unique?

Tips: The interviewer is asking for your unique selling point (USP).

For sample answers to this question and other interview questions, you can visit my signature for my favourite career website.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scam And Fake Employers And Recruitment Agencies Operating In Nigeria / Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.