Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Is Isaiah 43: 6 Fulfilling Before Us? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Isaiah 43: 6 Fulfilling Before Us? (353 Views)

Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani / Leadership Newspaper Publisher, Sam Nda-Isaiah Dies At 58 / Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Isaiah 43: 6 Fulfilling Before Us? by chrisxxx(m): 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
Going by the call of Northern women asking for the government to let South East to go, one is made to wonder if the Biblical prophecy of Isaiah 43:6 is about fulfilling before us.
For those who may not have access to the Bible, below is the quote:
Isaiah 43:6
King James Version
6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;
Isaiah 43:6 (BBE) I will say to the north, Give them up; and to the south, Do not keep them back; send back my sons from far, and my daughters from the end of the earth;
Re: Is Isaiah 43: 6 Fulfilling Before Us? by olamide0147: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
chrisxxx:
Going by the call of Northern women asking for the government to let South East to go, one is made to wonder if the Biblical prophecy of Isaiah 43:6 is about fulfilling before us.
For those who may not have access to the Bible, below is the quote:
King James Version
6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;
Isaiah 43:6 (BBE) I will say to the north, Give them up; and to the south, Do not keep them back; send back my sons from far, and my daughters from the end of the earth;
Lmao what did u smoke this morning?
Re: Is Isaiah 43: 6 Fulfilling Before Us? by chrisxxx(m): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
olamide0147:

Lmao what did u smoke this morning?
Someone told me what u took and behave normal and I tried it.
Just know that I took your favorite thing.
Re: Is Isaiah 43: 6 Fulfilling Before Us? by Monogamy: 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Delusional at it peaks
Re: Is Isaiah 43: 6 Fulfilling Before Us? by Omeleyi: 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
You never can tell my bruh. Just keep your head up, watch and also pray for the manifestation of what God has in store for His people. God is not a man that He can lie.
What God cannot do (actually in His nature) does not exist. It is well brotherly

(1) (Reply)

An Owerri Based Father With Google Exposes Georgina Onuoha, A Nollywood Actress / #june12protest: Yoruba Nation Agitators Rally In Abeokuta, Ogun State Capital. / Cristiano Ronaldo Snub Wipes $4billion Off Coca-cola’s Market Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.