Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Naija Girls (stand Up Comedy) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Naija Girls (stand Up Comedy) (403 Views)

Do You Like Stand Up Comedy? / How Different Naija Girls Is Handling Stealing Of Pants Saga (meme Collections) / The Only Way Naija Girls Can Be In The Mood (very Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Girls (stand Up Comedy) by Hollybratt(m): 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
Good day Gentlemen and the other gender that cut samson dread locks.
my name be Olybratt but you fit call me (JAWBONE)
Kai! Naija girls just dey enjoy sha, in the morning dem just put on bumshort with underwear, just to go and buy pepper like this a man don carry them. From pepper market to hotel, chai! Naija girls enh! dem dey enjoy o!
You see, as a naija girls once you start having pimples you are now a big girl ....
I'm telling you o!
i see sister mary yesterday, na so i con halla "Mary...!" i shocked when she tell me"Olybratt are you okay? am i your mate? Can't you see i have pimples?"
Kai naija girls sha!
please you girls that like sending me your twerking videos on facebook..... please stop am! stop am...! It is not that i don't like the videos. I like it. I just don't like the way my penis dey tear boxers..... hello!!
A girl fell inside gutter yesterday, i say make i carry up... She say" No! no! no! Uncle abeg just buy me pizza" i ask her"Sister, pizza or freezer"
Thank you all!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Newscaster Gets Hot Slap While On Live TV / Davido Full Performance Afro Nation Portugal Video / That Night In Room 401

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.