Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

The New Dufil Company In Benin - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The New Dufil Company In Benin (1880 Views)

Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 / Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Dufil Company In Benin by obehi231(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Anyone aware of the new dufil company being established in Benin the location, address if recruitment is on going your reply is appreciated

1 Like

Re: The New Dufil Company In Benin by Mrsoft3(m): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
obehi231:
Anyone aware of the new dufil company being established in Benin the location, address if recruitment is on going your reply is appreciated

Yes they have branch in benin, a new factory. Dufil recruits, let me see the invite
Re: The New Dufil Company In Benin by obehi231(m): 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Submitted my cv earlier 4 mechanical engineering, invited by one miss marvellous but haven't gotten the invite

Yes they have branch in benin, a new factory. Dufil recruits, let me see the invite[/quote]
Re: The New Dufil Company In Benin by Mrsoft3(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
obehi231:
Submitted my cv earlier 4 mechanical engineering, invited by one miss marvellous but haven't gotten the invite

Yes they have branch in benin, a new factory. Dufil recruits, let me see the invite

They can call you also,go it's legit
Re: The New Dufil Company In Benin by obehi231(m): 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
Thanks appreciate

1 Like

Re: The New Dufil Company In Benin by cassidy1996(m): 7:26am On Jun 07, 2021
some Asians are in charge salary very poor, inside forest and not safe
am talking about their branch in Benin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Dufil Company In Benin by eshcol(m): 7:40am On Jun 07, 2021
Those people with their very poor salary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Dufil Company In Benin by Montalo(m): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2021
cassidy1996:
Very true. My man was invited for Mechanical maintenance officer position. According to him, the factory is inside a jungle and the salary is horrible. Okada from the nearest guest house to the factory is N1,500.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Dufil Company In Benin by kstyle2(m): 10:28am On Jun 07, 2021
cassidy1996:
. A friend of mine went for a job interview in Edo state. She said the office was in a thick forest and saw some Indians there. She said the pay they told her was under 40k monthly. I think it's quite a distance from Benin to the said place.

1 Like

Re: The New Dufil Company In Benin by obehi231(m): 11:39am On Jun 07, 2021
Have they started production
Re: The New Dufil Company In Benin by obehi231(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2021
Since it's a new factory and a branch of dufil I believe the pay would soon be at par with others
Re: The New Dufil Company In Benin by cletz991(m): 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
Where in Benin?
Re: The New Dufil Company In Benin by AeroplaneApple: 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
obehi231:

Please share the link you used to apply

(1) (Reply)

Conoil Plc / Bat Nigeria Fone Call & Assessment Tst / UBA Recruits: Management Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.