Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem (27461 Views)

Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian / Dolapo Osinbajo Attends Reps Plenary On Constitution Amendment / Al-Mustapha: "How Abiola Was Killed, NADECO Leaders Took Money" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by Grace001: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sapaboss:
Pls someone shud assist me with 3k pls!
I'm broke

New handle
Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by spiralwedge(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
This particular man and Bamaiyi, and others who looted during Abacha's time, are the problems of this country. They are the sponsors of terrorism and banditry. Atiku and Abdulsalam are also culprits.

We are not discerning as a nation. Almustapha should be incarcerated in a normal clime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by Jolomenas: 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ppogbae:
Why should anyone listen to this supporter of APC, fulani bastard?
You see how you’re full of hatred and stupidity

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
Maj. Hamza Al Mustapha right on this one!

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by humilitypays(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
supportnija:
I disagree, power should disolute eg Power, education should be removed from exclusive list, state police to be created, road should be removed either, infact, let federal government take defence, foreign affairs, immigration and forget about the rest.
It's as simple as that.

The North don't want it that way because they don't want to lose grip of Niger Delta crude oil, but unfortunately the people of Niger Delta now being fooled by Governor Wike believe their major problem is IPOB, how foolish can a people be.

Northern elites and politicians don't want any constitutional review or amendment that will reduce federal power because such will make it difficult for them to marginalize and usurp any region or tribe like they always do

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by dozymars(m): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Then the proposed constitution amendment is expected to amend that.
That's the essence. I thought you have sense.
Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by Misterone: 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ppogbae:
Why should anyone listen to this supporter of APC, fulani bastard?
you see how stupid and ignorant you are? instead of listening to the message, you accuse the messenger of something not connected to the message. Bastards are quick to call others bastard.
Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by SucrePlum(f): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Moozlems
Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by Bestbeelieve: 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Officialgarri:
Al-mustapha, the most intelligent soldier in the history of Nigeria followed by general Sabo

I'll like to share a cup of tea with the Major someday.

you must have a low IQ very low ! was he not part of the elites and so called fulani untouchables in the army that almost destroyed this country?? if he was smart he would have seized power once his oga died!
Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Amending a constitution we all have been sayinb is u fit makes no sense..the best would have been adopting a new d Federal constitution. I see all this fanfare as waste of time n diverting from the main issue!

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by Ferdinandu(m): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
bolaayenimo:

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-constitutional-amendment-wont-work-hamza-al-mustapha/
He said the simple truth. Elites are the problem of Nigeria not really constitution. Nigeria is a conspiracy of the Elites against the masses. If you ammend the constitution ten time but the attitudes of the Elites didn't change, nothing will change for the masses

2 Likes

Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by Pio44: 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
Small sense deg him talk sha, but we new restructure
Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by Grace001: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sapaboss:

cry cry
Real handle is still intact!
Jsr broke!
If i get the help i need I'm off this handle

Na oroki herbal mixture you want to sell, I didn’t ask you for speech
Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by SouthSouth1914: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
“The elites are the problem of Nigeria, institutions are killed by the elites, they determine government direction, they are government contractors and top civil servants in the country are also part of the elites.

“So the problem of Nigeria revolves around the elites.

Especially dangote
Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by Ejem84: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
Who is al-mustapha to reject constitutional amendment?
Anyway if not for the zoo called Nigeria who is al-mustapha.
That one now their own peeps forget all these people lets earn free bitcoin
https:///BitcoinJackpotsBot?start=user3203681
Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by jaxxy(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
Officialgarri:
Al-mustapha, the most intelligent soldier in the history of Nigeria followed by general Sabo

I'll like to share a cup of tea with the Major someday.

Who are elites? Lol dangote, otedola, Soyinka or Erica of bba fan base?? Who??

There is no such thing as the elites. It’s either the people or the politicians. Calling elites is just a cheap excuse to avoid saying the truth and hitting the nail on the head hence mentioning an unknown, u identifiable and ambiguous group. Lmao. Funny people in this country. Elites grin

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by Misterone: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
dozymars:
Then the proposed constitution amendment is expected to amend that.
That's the essence. I thought you have sense.
most of you are just too senseless. you lack comprehension of issues, you are filled with hate, bigotry and idiocy. can a problem be solved by those who are benefitting from it? nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by SimplyShit: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
WHERE

IS

OSIBANJO?

A LAWYER AND PASTOR KEEPING SILENT
LAS LAS PASTOR NA TITLE... Nonsense

You mean Aso Rock house boy?
Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by tnerro1(m): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nigerians are the problem, they used their hands to sentence themselves to 8 years in pain and suffering. They still have 2 years to go.
Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
SucrePlum:

He's a fraudulent guy
undecided undecided how can someone begging for money cause he's broke be fraudulent, nawa for some people
Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by Guestlander: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Or we can simply go back to the constitution that was thoughtfully and thoroughly negotiated by Nigerians at independence.
That was the only constitution that was ever accepted by all Nigerians.
Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by Misterone: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mikecold:
Another Northern Jihadist Terrorist
I am out of here. It's like this thread is full of bad energy. evildoers everywhere.
Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by SimplyShit: 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Grace001:

New handle

Not a new handle, he's ashamed to beg with his known handle.
I suspect it is Simplyleo
Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by Xhuntra: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Grace001:

New handle

Very shameless sombori. He even dropped his account number as his signature
Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by cinoedhunter: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
supportnija:
I disagree, power should be devoluted eg Power, education should be removed from exclusive list, state police to be created, road should be removed either, infact, let federal government take defence, foreign affairs, immigration and forget about the rest.
One champagne for you
Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by zinaunreal(m): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mikecold:
Another Northern Jihadist Terrorist

How is he a jihadist you tramp maggot
Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by nairalandankrah: 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Imagine the people supporting this government..
Chai Nigeria
Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by Grace001: 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
SimplyShit:

Not a new handle, he's ashamed to beg with his known handle.
I suspect it is Simplyleo

Haha LoL... it can’t be him
Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
I think we have problem with the press, must they interview everyone on sensitive matters.
As far as I am con concerned, Mustapha's opinion does not count.
On this issue, he can only speak on behalf of his wives and children. Shikena

We need to drop the 1999 constitution completely to stop the elite from taking it all.
Re: Al-mustapha Rejects Constitution Amendment, Says Elites Are Nigeria's Problem by biafranrealson: 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Who is this ?
Your time have gone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uzodinma Gives Out 2,700 Phones & Cars At The Hope For Imo Concert (Pix) / Ahmad Lawan’s Display Of Ignorance Of Electoral Act - This Day / Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.