Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

I Need A Job In Abuja Please Help A Brother!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job In Abuja Please Help A Brother!!! (293 Views)

Those Living In Abuja Please See This! / N-Power Beneficiaries In Peaceful Protest In Abuja: "Please Don't Send Us Back" / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job In Abuja Please Help A Brother!!! by PrinceVM(m): 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Good day sirs/ma

i wrote my final examination in university in december 2018, but till date hv been unable to go to service or collect my certificate, all thanks to the unexpected increment in our schl fee, by Ondo state government, and due to the economical problem in the country my mum cant pay the new fee.
So i have to work throughout 2019, to be able to do my project,
But things do not work out in 2020 due to the pandemic and the place am managing got affected
So i recently relocated to Abuja, to look for were to work till early next year, or this year ending so as to be able to pay my fee and prepare for NYSC and the new chapter in my life.
Please i dnt mind any job in abuja providing the pay is reasonable
Thanks all in anticepation
please dnt mind my erros in this my writeup am just feedup
Re: I Need A Job In Abuja Please Help A Brother!!! by PrinceVM(m): 7:22am On Jun 07, 2021
that my number above thanks
Re: I Need A Job In Abuja Please Help A Brother!!! by yakson123: 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
How much is the school fees that is keeping you and your certificate

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment - Sales/production Supervisor / Transcorp Hilton Aptitude Test: What Should I Expect? / ????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.