Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

New Movie Trailer; Transformers: Dark Of The Moon - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Movie Trailer; Transformers: Dark Of The Moon (1031 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Plays A Preacher In New Movie (Photos) / OJUJU Movie Trailer- A C.J Obasi Film / Photos From 'Jejere' Premiere Laide Bakare's New Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Movie Trailer; Transformers: Dark Of The Moon by rockers: 10:13am On May 03, 2011
This is the official trailer for Transformers;Dark of the Moon starring shia labeouf ,tyrese gibson, frances Mcdormand.It will be in cinemas 1st of July ,2011

Read more: http://www./2011/05/new-movie-trailer-transformers-dark-of.html#ixzz1LHMhTFFi
Re: New Movie Trailer; Transformers: Dark Of The Moon by obinna5000(m): 10:27am On May 03, 2011
@rockers
I hope it hits Nigerian cinemas on July 1 2011 as well.
Re: New Movie Trailer; Transformers: Dark Of The Moon by iceadenji(m): 5:40pm On May 03, 2011
The first part was good second sucked and I bet the third will suck even harder and also I dont find megan fox hot any more.
Re: New Movie Trailer; Transformers: Dark Of The Moon by iice(f): 7:07am On May 08, 2011
^^Erhhh Megan Fox is not in it. She was replaced by a model with relatively no experience in acting.

Can't wait though. . .that is a prime i think, on the moon.
Re: New Movie Trailer; Transformers: Dark Of The Moon by freakout01: 11:28am On May 09, 2011
Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing link. by the way i also know a website where you just can't only watch trailer of the movies but also can watch full movies online.
Re: New Movie Trailer; Transformers: Dark Of The Moon by rohansingh: 6:35am On May 12, 2011
i did not see this movie but i will surely gonna watch this movie hope it will be a great movie to watch,
Re: New Movie Trailer; Transformers: Dark Of The Moon by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:19am On May 13, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah its me, I only normally write stuff when I have had a few and today is no exception ! grin

I must say i am getting bored of all these Megan Fox vs Rosie HW threads !! no one will watch this without megan etc etc BORING ! yawnathon ! LETS MOVE ON ! grin grin

lets just enjoy the film with the giant city destroying robots, no one realy gives a *beep* about the stupid eye candy and personally i think RHW looks like a blow up sex doll !! cheesy cheesy cheesy

at the end of the day they are glorified extras and that includes Shia la Bollox.

All i want to talk about and see is american troops getting blown up by decepticons and autobots bailing them out with cheesy SAS troopers !POW ! MAGIC CINEMA, grin grin

PEACE OUT AND ROLL OUT ! cheesy

DA J MAN ! AKA NUTRON BOMB ! grin wink
[/size]

iice:

^^Erhhh Megan Fox is not in it. She was replaced by a model with relatively no experience in acting.

Can't wait though. . .that is a prime i think, on the moon.

Re: New Movie Trailer; Transformers: Dark Of The Moon by iice(f): 5:49am On May 14, 2011
lol. . .that's all i'm looking forward to. Robots and fightings.
Re: New Movie Trailer; Transformers: Dark Of The Moon by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:41pm On May 14, 2011

iice:

lol. . .that's all i'm looking forward to. Robots and fightings.
Re: New Movie Trailer; Transformers: Dark Of The Moon by kyne: 9:54am On May 19, 2011
Thanks for sharing the trailers of the movie,
Re: New Movie Trailer; Transformers: Dark Of The Moon by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:22pm On May 19, 2011
[size=13pt]Kyne dear. . . Your appreciation is highly noted.
[/size]
kyne:

Thanks for sharing the trailers of the movie,
Re: New Movie Trailer; Transformers: Dark Of The Moon by sanjaysing: 8:57am On May 27, 2011
i am a huge fan of Transformers movie.i watched all the sequel of this movie and i really liked all the movies and i am dying to watch this movie.hope this movie more entertaining from its earlier parts and will make a history.so i will surely gonna watch it but this movie will released in the month of July so i am waiting for this.
Re: New Movie Trailer; Transformers: Dark Of The Moon by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:01pm On May 27, 2011
grin grin grin
sanjaysing:

i am a huge fan of Transformers movie.i watched all the sequel of this movie and i really liked all the movies and i am dying to watch this movie.hope this movie more entertaining from its earlier parts and will make a history.so i will surely gonna watch it but this movie will released in the month of July so i am waiting for this.

(1) (Reply)

Mirror Boy Rakes In Over N12m In One Week / What Tv Program Or Movie Ever Moved You To Tears? / Top 10 Best Korean Movies In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.