Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

London Used Blackberry Phones Only: Bold, Curve,storm,javelin Series - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / London Used Blackberry Phones Only: Bold, Curve,storm,javelin Series (11169 Views)

Uk Used Blackberry Javelin/curve 2 (very Neat) Now For Sale @ 21k / Uk Used Blackberry Javelin Phones For Sale At A Cheap Price. (pics) / London Used Blackberry Phones Only: Bold, Curve,storm,javelin Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Used Blackberry Phones Only: Bold, Curve,storm,javelin Series by seekermi: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2011
cyber logistic pls for crying out loud, plz return my #30000 or u should send my phone storm2 with its accessiries, we knw u being a vry good business man not a thief, so pls to clean your mouth and hands plz send my money back if u dont have d market
Re: London Used Blackberry Phones Only: Bold, Curve,storm,javelin Series by mavinc4u(f): 5:37am On Aug 14, 2011
seekermi:

this is too getting out of hands as they use to say, i sent money to cyber logistic on the 3rd of august 2001 for storm2 wit d hope of sending d phone 2ru courer service 'fedex* to my destination,but since then my people have not gotten anything from mR CHris, Pls my people help me beg cyber logistic to help me to send my phone latest 16th of august,
hello,my dear take it easy but two things are involve.he mentioned using ekeson,how come you are saying fedex,was that your choice.you have tracking number since is fedex to monitor your item.shipping thru fedex takes time depending on your choice cos it passes one scaning,sort facility to another bt ekeson you wil receive the next day.come to think of it,you said is been 9days you made the payment,you suppose to have received the item.even if it was ordered direct from america at the moment you made the payment,it should have been in nigeria now.lol may be they don't ve it in stock.ve you called them and what did they say.this is complete zero in customer care skills.logistics you failed this exam,you should have told her that is not in stock.please give her the money back.is not by force to buy phone.common is just a mere 30k hmmm.i wonder what you wil do when is million.wise up please,don't spoil this thread for us.
Re: London Used Blackberry Phones Only: Bold, Curve,storm,javelin Series by mavinc4u(f): 5:38am On Aug 14, 2011
seekermi:

this is too getting out of hands as they use to say, i sent money to cyber logistic on the 3rd of august 2001 for storm2 wit d hope of sending d phone 2ru courer service 'fedex* to my destination,but since then my people have not gotten anything from mR CHris, Pls my people help me beg cyber logistic to help me to send my phone latest 16th of august,
hello,my dear take it easy but two things are involve.he mentioned using ekeson,how come you are saying fedex,was that your choice.you have tracking number since is fedex to monitor your item.shipping thru fedex takes time depending on your choice cos it passes one scaning,sort facility to another bt ekeson you wil receive the next day.come to think of it,you said is been 9days you made the payment,you suppose to have received the item.even if it was ordered direct from america at the moment you made the payment,it should have been in nigeria now.lol may be they don't ve it in stock.ve you called them and what did they say.this is complete zero in customer care skills.logistics you failed this exam,you should have told her that is not in stock.please give her the money back.is not by force to buy phone.common is just a mere 30k hmmm.i wonder what you wil do when is million.wise up please,don't spoil this thread for us.
Re: London Used Blackberry Phones Only: Bold, Curve,storm,javelin Series by chrisstokx(m): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2011
Plz I would like to swap my bb curve 3 for a BB Bold 2 or 4 interested persons should hit me up 08027237533 am in am a student in unilorin
Re: London Used Blackberry Phones Only: Bold, Curve,storm,javelin Series by vitality22(m): 10:56am On Nov 07, 2011
@logistics,
do you still have BB bold2? i want to by it urgently. But my fear is that i might pay the money and the phone wont be sent to me. As you can see, someone is already complaining. Do you accept pay-on-delivery? am in Calabar.
Re: London Used Blackberry Phones Only: Bold, Curve,storm,javelin Series by vitality22(m): 11:03am On Nov 07, 2011
@logistics,
do you still have BB bold 2? i want to buy it urgently. But my fear is that i might pay the money and the phone wont be sent to me. As you can see, someone is already complaining. Do you accept pay-on-delivery? am in Calabar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo / Nokia 5330 Mobile Tv Edition(opinions) / Glo Midnight Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.