Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died (1447 Views)

Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One / TB Joshua: This Is My Father, G.K Balogun. I Was A Baby When He Died (Photos) / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by lekanolas: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
The late founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Prophet Temitope Joshua had acquired several hectares of land to build a university before he died.

The massive land is said to be located in his hometown, Arigidi in Akoko North West local government area of Ondo State.

Though, construction timeline is still yet to be determined, it was learnt that the Prophet was in the process of seeking approval from the National University Commission (NUC).

The wish of the TB Joshua was for the university to be one of the biggest private universities in Nigeria.

https://newsday.com.ng/late-tb-joshua-already-acquired-land-to-build-a-university-before-he-died/
Re: Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by amazingspiderma: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nice

Paul plants and Apollos waters,but it is God who gives the increase.

We are all actors in life. We affect life at different stages as well as in different ways.

In the end,leave good behind.

This post is dedicated to all those who have set their heart to do good.
Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Re: Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by Amotolongbo(f): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Watch as his disciples and family members struggle to succeed him and his properties.

1 Like

Re: Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by illicit(m): 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Of what use is the University....

What happened to building housing estates
Re: Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by Baawaa(m): 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
illicit:

You can build house for yourself, but you cannot build school for your children

1 Like

Re: Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by nzeobi(m): 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Watch as his disciples and family members struggle to succeed him and his properties.

Is that your wish or a prayer
Re: Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by Amotolongbo(f): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
nzeobi:

Is that your wish or a prayer
Those ones that had happened, were they my wish or prayer?
Re: Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by Amotolongbo(f): 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
illicit:

Of what use is the housing estate?

1 Like

Re: Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by illicit(m): 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Of what use is the housing estate?

So many homeless people
Re: Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by Amotolongbo(f): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
illicit:

So many homeless people
So he will give them home for free?

Are there no many education less privileged people also?

1 Like

Re: Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by illicit(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:

They can pay for the house in installments

How can the less privileged benefit from his University, just tell me
Re: Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by Amotolongbo(f): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
illicit:

The students can also pay the fees by installments and many shall be on scholarship.
Re: Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by illicit(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The students can also pay the fees by installments and many shall be on scholarship.

And which of the existing private unis do that, that you can mention

Private unis are for their sole benefit

1 Like

Re: Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by Amotolongbo(f): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
illicit:

And which of the existing private unis do that, that you can mention

Private unis are for their sole benefit
And which of the existing GOs does charity and give away as Pastor TB Joshua?

Fallacy of hasty generalization
Re: Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by illicit(m): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
And which of the existing GOs does charity and give away as Pastor TB Joshua?

Fallacy of hasty generalization

You are digressing, I was talking about estates as oppose to his proposed Universities, you are talking about charities which isn't in anyway what I was talking about

1 Like

Re: Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
illicit:

How can the less privileged benefit from his housing estates then? undecided
Re: Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by Kobojunkie: 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Actually, as followers of Jesus Christ, we are expected to home the homeless, if we expect to enter into Heaven. undecided
It is one of the 6 Keys of Righteousness to the Kingdom of Heaven. A school is meaningless in that endeavor. undecided
Re: Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by Ezmans: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
Leadership tussle loading
Re: Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by Amotolongbo(f): 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
illicit:

You are digressing, I was talking about estates as oppose to his proposed Universities, you are talking about charities which isn't in anyway what I was talking about
You are the one digressing.

Let him do whatever he wants to do with his land. He only knows how he can use the project on the land to help humanity
Re: Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by Amotolongbo(f): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Actually, as followers of Jesus Christ, we are expected to home the homeless, if we expect to enter into Heaven. undecided
It is one of the 6 Keys of Righteousness to the Kingdom of Heaven. A school is meaningless in that endeavor. undecided
Because there was no formal schooling those days the Bible was written. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Because there was no formal schooling those days the Bible was written. undecided undecided undecided
Nope, there was formal schooling even back in those days. undecided

However, your schools have nothing to God's righteousness. God is quite specific about the works of righteousness His followers are to engage in through the leading of His Spirit ofcourse. undecided
Re: Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by illicit(m): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You are the one digressing.

Let him do whatever he wants to do with his land. He only knows how he can use the project on the land to help humanity

Their universities has only helped the elites
Re: Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by Amotolongbo(f): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Nope, there was formal schooling even back in those days. undecided

However, your schools have nothing to God's righteousness. undecided
Any reference to back that up in the Bible?
Re: Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Any reference to back that up in the Bible?
Saul is an example of one who got formal training back then. undecided
Re: Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by Amotolongbo(f): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Saul is an example of one who got formal training back then. undecided
reference to that
Re: Late TB Joshua Already Acquired Land To Build A University Before He Died by Kobojunkie: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
reference to that
Acts 22 vs 3, I think

(1) (Reply)

Your First Encounter With Jesus Christ / Moved By The Spirit; Nigerians Blend Catholicism, Traditional Beliefs / The Secret Gospel Of Thomas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.