Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

What Business Can I Start With 200k To 300k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 200k To 300k (384 Views)

MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] / Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 200k To 300k by lovelyboi71(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
I’m a student still in school but I’m finishing my Nd program early next year and I’m into phone engineering I’m still learning it you know phone Engr is very broad you can’t know it all, I started learning the hardware but due to school 2018 before jamb gave me admission, now I’m learning the software part I’m still learning it till now.
So now the money that I have with me is 200k I think if I can keep it till December the money will reach 300k
Someone told me to go for phone accessories while others said I should into football viewing center, I don’t know the one to go for
Please if you have any business you can share with me , so now I’m looking for a business to start with the 200k so I’m planning that if I can see a good and reliable business I will put a sales girl or boy there then it won’t affect my school and work
I’m clocking 23 next year
I need your word of advice �
I’m
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k To 300k by Debalanza: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
lovelyboi71:
I’m a student still in school but I’m finishing my Nd program early next year and I’m into phone engineering I’m still learning it you know phone Engr is very broad you can’t know it all, I started learning the hardware but due to school 2018 before jamb gave me admission, now I’m learning the software part I’m still learning it till now.
So now the money that I have with me is 200k I think if I can keep it till December the money will reach 300k
Someone told me to go for phone accessories while others said I should into football viewing center, I don’t know the one to go for
Please if you have any business you can share with me , so now I’m looking for a business to start with the 200k so I’m planning that if I can see a good and reliable business I will put a sales girl or boy there then it won’t affect my school and work
I’m

Since you are a student why not look into online business that will fetch u money in dollars?am current into crypto and so far it has been rewarding for me,you only loose or gain once you sell.You can venture into *Blockchain* and thank yourself later,
Better still invest in yourself which is the best investment,by learning skills that will make you flexible abi UAR n it's uaira no dey tire you?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k To 300k by doggedfighter(f): 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
POS crew grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k To 300k by doggedfighter(f): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
lovelyboi71:
I’m

Don't listen to online crypto crew.

Shine your eyes.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k To 300k by Loverboy3333: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
doggedfighter:

Don't listen to online crypto crew.

Shine your eyes.

You are wrong, crypto can change his life

Though I'm not saying he should give money to anyone to trade for him o

He can learn by himself and start trading to be making cool cash
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200k To 300k by Taich(m): 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
I don't know if Crypto will blow you but I know that phone accessories will blow you. And they cheap if you buy in bulk. If you have 200k, split the money, fix 100k in PiggyVest or something like that, get a small space close to a busy area, combine phone techician and sell accessories on the flanks. You will start selling phones in a few years time. Work and learn the business, don't be deceived by noise makers, sustainable wealth can only be achieved on a strong foundation which will definitely take some time.
Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make At Least #10000 A Week / Know how affiliate marketing works today / Biography Of Mr Dove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.