Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Like The Wisdom Of Gov. Chris Ngige And Joshua Dariye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Like The Wisdom Of Gov. Chris Ngige And Joshua Dariye (1365 Views)

Buhari:Amaechi, Ngige and Onu to become ministers without portfolio- Vanguard / Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Joshua Dariye’s Father Kidnapped By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like The Wisdom Of Gov. Chris Ngige And Joshua Dariye by collynzo(m): 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2006
The Politics of Nigeria is nothing to write home about.crime fighters are set up just to intimidate political enemies and offenders.Instead of our leaders to resolve their differences the greater finds a way to intimidate the lesser.And thats the reason i like these gov.(Dariye and Ngige) they refused to be intimidated rather choose to wash both their and their adversaries dirty linens in public.I guess they are both too smart for their political adverseries.
Re: I Like The Wisdom Of Gov. Chris Ngige And Joshua Dariye by Akolawole(m): 12:00am On Feb 10, 2006
From the two you mentioned, what good thing can come from their Nazareth?One is a international thief and the other is.....
Re: I Like The Wisdom Of Gov. Chris Ngige And Joshua Dariye by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 14, 2006
Did you say wash their linens?Their linens are still dirty.Instead they have succeeded in making them more dirty.Someday,it will be thoroughly washed for them.
Re: I Like The Wisdom Of Gov. Chris Ngige And Joshua Dariye by Hero(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2006
What the hell?? Those guys are massive crooks to the bone marrow!! Have you seen the rap-sheet pulled up on the Plateau State leaders thievery, by the EFCC? It's a rap-sheet of dirty dealings, a mile long. Not really a mile, but you get the point. Those were bad examples. undecided
Re: I Like The Wisdom Of Gov. Chris Ngige And Joshua Dariye by Kobani: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2006
For goodness sake why do we look up to crooks in Nigeria? These guys are not idealistic neither do they believe in anything. In every society we have crooks but they aren`t typically the guys running things.

(1) (Reply)

Yar'adua Drops Nuhu Ribadu As Igp / Police Foil Kidnap Bid In Lagos / What's Ur Sincere Wish 4 Naija @ 50?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.