Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Tactical Bulletproof Vest For Safety - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Tactical Bulletproof Vest For Safety (475 Views)

Ragas Energy Promotes LPG Safety With Composite Fibre Gas Cylinders Nigeria N75k / Tank Truck And Tank Trailer Safety Accessories, Fuel Dispensers And Others. / Safety In Barbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tactical Bulletproof Vest For Safety by TASng(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tactical bullet proof vest with emergency drag handle; removable anti-slip padded shoulder pads with hook and loop guides.
adjustable shoulder straps; hook and loop webbing. heavyweight webbing for modular attachments.
its' front map pocket with snap, hook and loop closure; side release buckles on shoulders and internal waist strap.

It comes with padded mesh interior lining; adjustable cummerbund with pockets; medium - x-large adjustable sizing.
comfortable and breathable: nylon mesh and polyester material, high tensile strength and wear-resistant, breathable and durable
detachable and adjustable belt: the belt can be removed to reduce the loading weight, and with the magic ribbon and the buckle, the adjustable belt length is 90 cm - 120 cm / 35.

2-year quality warranty. please contact us as we stand behind our products
we can can send it to you anywhere in Nigeria,

Call us for enquiries, check the signature for our full contact, you can still reach us on 0' 8 0 3 8 3 6 8 2 5 5

just place your order. we are tested and trusted company

Re: Tactical Bulletproof Vest For Safety by heniford2: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
How much please
Re: Tactical Bulletproof Vest For Safety by Curious345: 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
heniford2:
How much please
Re: Tactical Bulletproof Vest For Safety by TASng(m): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
Call us for enquiries, check the signature for our full contact, you can still reach us on 0' 8 0 3 8 3 6 8 2 5 5

Please desist from the clown that replied you,
Re: Tactical Bulletproof Vest For Safety by NiklauseFred(m): 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
This and gun business will be really lucrative oo grin

Re: Tactical Bulletproof Vest For Safety by Elmaaq: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
TASng:

Please desist from the clown that replied you,

A portable gun will be lovely with this
Re: Tactical Bulletproof Vest For Safety by Jlow2: 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Will it be tested to be sure?
Re: Tactical Bulletproof Vest For Safety by heniford2: 5:04am On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Tactical Bulletproof Vest For Safety by TASng(m): 7:42am On Jul 14, 2021
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Tactical Bulletproof Vest For Safety by cori908: 5:57am On Jun 06, 2022
Cool, what is the price now? Is it stable? I was about to order a similar gear from My Tactical Promos, I heard a lot of positive reviews on this supplier. Moreover, my tactical promos customer service is quite helpful and responsive, I managed to get a good consultation due to it.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money As People See You Wearing A T-shirt And Driving Your Car / Join The League! Change Your Financial Status! Make Money Without Stress! / DISCOVER HOW TO EARN N100,000-N1,000,000 WITHIN 60 DAYS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.