Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace (76090 Views)

Igboho’s German Wife, Ropo Adeyemo, Was Arrested With Him In Cotonou / Gideon Ekeuwei And Rufus Abadi Dump APC For PDP / Benue Lawmakers Climb Fence To Stop Impeachment Plot Against Ortom (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by Shikena(m): 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
habsydiamond:
These fulanis dey strategies oo... Dem know say igboho no dey around dem gone attack when all the security fo follow that man go Ekiti.. In short, these people don't have souls at all. Killing people in cold blood just because of tribalism... I pity this country ooo
They have always been known to be cowards who are not man enough to face you directly. They won't just come in the night, they always have assurance from their collaborators and saboteurs, within the security forces and the communities they want to attack, before they strike. Now that more people are aware of their cowardly 'strategies' we shall see where it will lead them.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by luckingto50: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
Just 1 dance by Buhari men everything will be over
Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by Segzy19: 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
When dem born you, indomie boy?
Wetin u Sabi... Who tell you Awolowo japa?

Go ask your papa or mama to teach you proper history...
Ever8090:
Nawaooo...afonja don get mind, hope him no go jakpa like Awolowo when stage don set? grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by theTranslator: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
airminem:
Sorry, he meant OJUKWU jakpa just like KANU grin
grin grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by theTranslator: 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kaysalas:

@ theTranslator, you have a very funny way of putting punks in their place. Well-done wink wink grin
I'm here for them cool shocked cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by stickle(m): 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kirchoffs:
Did you ever stop to reason if the person you are engaging is a Fulani man that wants to cause discord
I think that is what most of them are doing to heat up discussions and cause conflict.
We should beware of them, so that they will be disappointed
Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by Kaysalas(m): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hamiltonii:
I am a Niger Deltan. Honestly, I love this man. "Necessity breaks ALL bounds"
Hmnn! I like this your quote wink
Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ever8090:
Nawaooo...afonja don get mind, hope him no go jakpa like Awolowo when stage don set? grin
awo and ojukwu, who Japa between them?
Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by vannessa7(f): 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Fulani are your ancestors the way you obsess about Fulani shows you know who is superior to you. In this video is it Sunday or the Oba that is Fulani? But your obsession with your betters made you think of Fulani. We will rule you forever

You have the gut to identify yourself as Fulani instead of burying your head in shame. What aspect of you people conduct is right or worthy of being proud of. You are enemies of God and man in as much as you break the law of God by killing the innocents anyhow and the blood of those innocent people you murdered are crying against your generations. You are doomed in this life and in the hereafter unless you recognize what your people are doing as a crime and sin and exonerate yourself by not supporting or participating in it. I truly pity you

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by heniford2: 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
oloyedewaris:

All these negative complements just because i don't have the same view as yours which I believe is the truth
what view are you talking about i see no sense in what you just typed you want one Nigeria right but i expect you to do so without insult
Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by fashrola(m): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
Henrydonland:
This man go fall inside FG trap o.

FG dey avoid another law breakdown in South West

Buhari go piss for pant, Anarchy in South West & South East go turn this country to something else

Though they are watching him from a distance, and within this timeframe (He's garnering more followers) and it will soon turn to a movement...

Nigeria is in for a LOOOOOOONNNG THING

When South-South Start their own..... Then this country will come to a STANDSTILL (Small warning where Tompolo gave FG on inaugurating board members in NDDC, Akpabio dey fear enter creek to go meet am lol)
Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
vannessa7:

You have the gut to identify yourself as Fulani instead of burying your head in shame. What aspect of you people conduct is right or worthy of being proud of. You are enemies of God and man in as much as you break the law of God by killing the innocents anyhow and the blood of those innocent people you murdered are crying against your generations. You are doomed in this life and in the hereafter unless you recognize what your people are doing as a crime and sin and exonerate yourself by not supporting or participating in it. I truly pity you

Make e pain you die baby factory. Drug traffickers, babymother of yahoo. Human trafficker.

None of you want to carry the label of the criminals of your tribe but you think a whole group of people spread across Africa should deny their tribe because you are insecure and constantly threatened by their greatness.

It’s not our fault your people were naked until the white men came. If there are criminals prosecute them. Unlike you it would be a cold day in hell that a Fulani person would deny who they are because of bigoted ignoramus.

Proudly Fulani. If you cannot separate the tribe from the criminal make e pain all of una die. Attack innocent Fulani and prepare to come and cry online when they pay you back. We don’t need Twitter to answer our enemies.
Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by jidebabao: 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Like I always say my people only got starting no finishing,igboho can now see clearly that the oba's he said are solidly behind him on this course are truly saboteurs.
Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by IYANGBALI: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Na wa o, no be mynd44 I dey see dey run up and down for that video?
Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by marsman: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
todugo:

Has he been tested like kanu. Alonely time will tell
The other time Nigeria's combined security force tried to assassinate him on the road or is it the time they(fed govt rif raffs) burnt his house in ibadan. Which other test do you need him to go through? A Coward will always be a coward no matter the excuse.
Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by Bola146(f): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
ceede2:
says an idi*t.

You need help seriously wink wink

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by ceede2: 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
Bola146:

You need help seriously wink wink
you don craw reach here. You need help.
Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by Bola146(f): 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
ceede2:
you don craw reach here. You need help.

I was told to name you papa moniker grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by ceede2: 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
Bola146:

I was told to name you papa moniker grin
Now you exceed your limit, since you have the guts to mentioned somebody's father, ima tell you words, ask your mom same nonsense she did that make her carried the responsibility of all the children that's the step you taking rite now.
Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by Bola146(f): 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
ceede2:
Now you exceed your limit, since you have the guts to mentioned somebody's father, ima tell you words, ask your mom same nonsense she did that make her carried the responsibility of all the children that's the step you taking rite now.

E shock you ni cheesy cheesy cheesy Pele... Next time, face front grin grin seriously he wanted to cry ..... cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by ceede2: 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
Bola146:

E shock you ni cheesy cheesy cheesy Pele... Next time, face front grin grin seriously he wanted to cry ..... cheesy
Shock!! No but I warned you, don't start what you can't finish.

Bola146 go to bed smalin
Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by Bola146(f): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
ceede2:
Shock!! No but I warned you, don't start what you can't finish.

Bola146 go to bed smalin

Finish grin grin grin bring it on son! wink wink I can't keep calm for your kids type anymore... grin grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by vannessa7(f): 1:09am On Jun 08, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Make e pain you die baby factory. Drug traffickers, babymother of yahoo. Human trafficker.

None of you want to carry the label of the criminals of your tribe but you think a whole group of people spread across Africa should deny their tribe because you are insecure and constantly threatened by their greatness.

It’s not our fault your people were naked until the white men came. If there are criminals prosecute them. Unlike you it would be a cold day in hell that a Fulani person would deny who they are because of bigoted ignoramus.

Proudly Fulani. If you cannot separate the tribe from the criminal make e pain all of una die. Attack innocent Fulani and prepare to come and cry online when they pay you back. We don’t need Twitter to answer our enemies.

The difference between yoruba and you is that we will not support evil because it's perpetrated by our tribe person, we speak out boldly against it unlike you guys who will even follow your tribe men to go and kill in an animalistic manner without asking questions showing your barbaric nature, you carry the load not me, what is paining who, it's obvious who is at pain with your write up there, posterity will neither forgive not forget Fulani evils, your future here and in the hereafter is doomed, enemy of God
Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by MightySparrow: 10:30am On Jun 08, 2021
Ever8090:

Whenever I read posts by cowardly IPOBIANS, I laugh in Igbo language. Where is Nnamdi Kanu now? Where was Ojukwu when his people were slaughtered by likes of Obasanjo, Black scorpion, etc.

Sunday Ighoho is there undaunted, many are following him. IPOB are involved in senseless killings and destruction of government properties yet Biafra is not in sight. No strategy to actuallize their agitation other than empty noise.

Empty people with no direction.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 08, 2021
vannessa7:

The difference between yoruba and you is that we will not support evil because it's perpetrated by our tribe person, we speak out boldly against it unlike you guys who will even follow your tribe men to go and kill in an animalistic manner without asking questions showing your barbaric nature, you carry the load not me, what is paining who, it's obvious who is at pain with your write up there, posterity will neither forgive not forget Fulani evils, your future here and in the hereafter is doomed, enemy of God

Absolute trash. We have come out and spoken loudly against what has been happening for over 10 years some of which has been propagated since OBJ targeted northern infrastructure even then we didn’t blame SW but the man himself.

We voted GEJ into power over this same Buhari and shouted about the continuing insecurity and porous borders. Because it didn’t affect your owambe you kept quiet and pretended nothing was happening.

Do we call all yahoo boys Yoruba fraudsters? No we call them yahoo boys. Do we call drug peddlers Yoruba drug barons? No. But you will label any criminal even from Niger Republic Fulani herdsmen is it today that bandits and criminals started coming into towns and clashing with settlers? No. But your bigotry and blind hate will not let you be great.

Just let it be known that as any of you target innocents Fulani there will be reprisals then you can come online and cry we don’t need Twitter to deal with enemies.
Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by vannessa7(f): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Absolute trash. We have come out and spoken loudly against what has been happening for over 10 years some of which has been propagated since OBJ targeted northern infrastructure even then we didn’t blame SW but the man himself.

We voted GEJ into power over this same Buhari and shouted about the continuing insecurity and porous borders. Because it didn’t affect your owambe you kept quiet and pretended nothing was happening.

Do we call all yahoo boys Yoruba fraudsters? No we call them yahoo boys. Do we call drug peddlers Yoruba drug barons? No. But you will label any criminal even from Niger Republic Fulani herdsmen is it today that bandits and criminals started coming into towns and clashing with settlers? No. But your bigotry and blind hate will not let you be great.

Just let it be known that as any of you target innocents Fulani there will be reprisals then you can come online and cry we don’t need Twitter to deal with enemies.

Didinrin, my response was due to your initial post that supports the killings by your people, who is after or even recognize innocent fulani. Going after killer heards men in the bush has become going after innocent fulani, when the country was going to the dogs under Gej watch are we supposed to vote him in again so he can take us back to slavery. That we voted bihari then was a case of chosing a lesser evil and the next electoral poll will end his evil reign. I don't know why you are so scared if you are really innocent, yoruba has never and will never be hostile without serious provocation and we have never been known to trouble the innocent or terrorize like your people taking over peoples farm and land in a blatant criminal way. Karma is coming for you and it doesn't need twitter
Re: Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 09, 2021
vannessa7:

Didinrin, my response was due to your initial post that supports the killings by your people, who is after or even recognize innocent fulani. Going after killer heards men in the bush has become going after innocent fulani, when the country was going to the dogs under Gej watch are we supposed to vote him in again so he can take us back to slavery. That we voted bihari then was a case of chosing a lesser evil and the next electoral poll will end his evil reign. I don't know why you are so scared if you are really innocent, yoruba has never and will never be hostile without serious provocation and we have never been known to trouble the innocent or terrorize like your people taking over peoples farm and land in a blatant criminal way. Karma is coming for you and it doesn't need twitter

Scared? Of what? Angry. Yes. You are products of manipulative politicians. The blatant bigotry towards Muslims and northerners on online platforms and irl no be today. Like I said as long as you people keep your energies on the culprits and leave people of the north alone there will be no problem.

When you say your problem is with the person what joins a Hausa tomato farmer with a nomadic bandit/criminal? But you people don’t know the difference. The good thing of Nigeria is that every tribe is everywhere if northerners are targeted we will pay back in real time. Shikenan. We don’t wait for karma that one is still busy in India.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Adeboloja 'Mujahid' - One Of Woolwich Attackers Is A British-Nigerian? / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington / President Buhari Arrives In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.