Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Parse Error - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Parse Error (201 Views)

How To Parse Json Data In Golang / Website Showing Error 403 After Unzipping File To File Manager / Sql Error Msg 1801, Level 16 During Execution In Ssms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parse Error by AybGadgets: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hi Guys i keep having this error
how do i solve it

"Undefined index: address" on line 567 of /home/xxxx/dashboard.xxxxx.com/modules/cms/classes/CodeParser.php(289) : eval()'d code
Re: Parse Error by AdolphBrian: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
We're going to need more information about the issue.

Screenshots of the error as well as the name of the framework and the programming language you're working with will prove useful in debugging the issue.
Re: Parse Error by AybGadgets: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
AdolphBrian:
We're going to need more information about the issue.

Screenshots of the error as well as the name of the framework and the programming language you're working with will prove useful in debugging the issue.

its more like a google map error
while trying to save an information in settings
Php
Re: Parse Error by Codedboy95(m): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
AybGadgets:
Hi Guys i keep having this error
how do i solve it

"Undefined index: address" on line 567 of /home/xxxx/dashboard.xxxxx.com/modules/cms/classes/CodeParser.php(289) : eval()'d code
This error is self-explanatory, make sure that the address index is set before trying to access it. Something like
if(isset($array['address'])) {
//it's set, access the value of address
$address = $array['address'] ;
}
You can convert this to a one-liner using ternary operator

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows How Kofa.waeup.org Makes Their Money As An Open Source Software / Hacked Facebook Account / How To Merge PDF Files Without Errors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.