Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) (34506 Views)

Nice Vs Marseille Ligue 1 Game Abandoned After Home Fans Invade Pitch / Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans / Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by peppermint7(m): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
B
Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by ManOfCompetence(m): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
paulolee:

my guy was in dt stadium dt day n he said its bcoz those guys collected money to sell d game n help d other team gain points..
Which players collected money?
Remo stars shouldn't come to Benin though, I overheard a Keke driver discussing on how they would retaliate
And it's going to be bloody because na cultists and prison escapee full Benin here

2 Likes

Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by channelstravel: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
That waa hilarious cheesy
Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by ensamy(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
In Bet9ja , That's why Home team always wins in NPFL always sure.
Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by afroniger: 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Because of ordinary football match they want to kill the players? Nigerians are just too violent.
Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by ediyeJuice(m): 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ah,na who do us this kind thing?
Sha, safety first o grin
Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by ediyeJuice(m): 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
Chief,I beg to differ with regards to that Dakkada game. Akwa were the better team and they won. Watched it live. So,don't do all that hating stuff on Akwa.
paulolee:

passion for d game is dead ....almost all clubs in Nigerian league do it especially wen its a dead rubber to them n the other teams needs d point.....
just like dakkada allowing akwa united to win easily in uyo so dt akwa united gain more point to win d league title n same happens with kana pillars against a northern team..
its done very professionally n codedly like resting key players or d coach playing a lethargic formation to aid the buyers of d match..
Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
Enyimba Fc fans can never engage themselves in such rubbish, rather they will turn around and start supporting away team, igbos are libra and free minded unlike their hateful rogue angry beds neighbours across Niger Bridge.. if you have ever watched enyimba live match from Colombia Stand raise your hands up for a give away cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by mrkings84(m): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
Buhari government and thugery be like garri and soup
Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by SleakBuzzPR: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
This is some really crazy news grin grin grin grin
Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by barnawilla: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
Can you see recent happenings.. Jesus is coming soon, lets make our ways right with the Lord.
God bless your day.

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by Yoighaman(m): 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
hassan4:
Nigerian National League Action (NNL) - Moment Bendel Insurance Players were chased away by REMO stars fans for getting an away draw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_3Y1IV8xM4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMTsy0wAetM

Very shameful...but people truly love football, up to the grassroots.
Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
Yet, Arteta, Rashford, Maguire, Mahrez, Martial, etc, will be strolling, grinning, smiling and gisting with opponents after tossing away precious points... Some league fans are just tolerant sha! tongue
Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by Millimann: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
paulolee:

my guy was in dt stadium dt day n he said its bcoz those guys collected money to sell d game n help d other team gain points..

Your narration is different from the heading.

The topic suggests that the home team chased away the away team players.
Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by Alcantara88: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
That's why in NFL matches....home teams always winning ���

Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by Millimann: 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Enyimba Fc fans can never engage themselves in such rubbish, rather they will turn around and stand stopping away team, igbos are libra and free minded unlike their hateful angry beds neighbours across Niger Bridge.. if you have ever watched enyimba live match from Colombia Stand raise your hands up for a give away cool cool

Exactly!

Enyimba fans would rather hail the away team and boo the home team if they perform poorly.
Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by kenyguy(m): 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Pepper body everywhere
Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by ZAMANI123(m): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
100% legit Russia visa, available... In a very low and affordable price...DM me 09138879535
Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by dododawa1: 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
Inside life
Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by dododawa1: 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
This life
Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by izubext007: 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
[s]
hassan4:
Nigerian National League Action (NNL) - Moment Bendel Insurance Players were chased away by
REMO stars fans for getting an away draw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_3Y1IV8xM4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMTsy0wAetM

[/s]

Nigeria
Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Millimann:

Exactly!

Enyimba fans would rather hail the away team and boo the home team if they perform poorly.

We called it spirit of sportsmanship... I pay to enter the stadium not only to watch the match but to watch the entertainment from Colombia Stand, only that place you will see big man and poor man smoking weed freely like brothers, eating from same plate, I remembered enyimba losing on their turf against their opponent, the fans were celebrating with away team , from that place the fans booed Daniel omokachi back to North when he was their coach

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
And this is league Buhari is trying to enforce on us... people brace yourself.. Chelsea vs Man City match is the last champions league you will watch, time to switch to analog league kano pillars vs Gombe United

I know you don't like Buhari...so do i

But the NNL

1,.Is the second tier of our football league system..so it was not 'imposed' per se.

2.Was founded over ten years ago.

3.Pitch invasions are a common theme in the Nigerian game. Usually they end up with the home team being banished to play their home games at a neutral venue for some months...or a heavy fine.

4.The NNL is techincally speaking a private body. It imposes its own punishments and fines.

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by Skymason20(m): 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
We go revenge .. Make dem come ogbemudia stadium .. We go let dem know say benin boys we nor well.. Especially upper sakpoba boys ... God go save remo if dem don play us for home if not.. Weather we win or we nor win I go do waiting dey my mind .. Violence we preach .... Say no to peace sad
Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin grin grin
I read the comments of Bini boys as Dem dey halla say Remo stars get luck say Dem no go come return match again this season for Benin.. say Dem dey wait them next season..
Kai..
Clowns..
Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by waelghonim01: 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
UBMS offers a complete Systems Integration service with turnkey solutions for complete system design, integration, consultation and professional services.Combining this expertise with our carefully selected brands enables UBMS to offer its clients best quality options, whether it is for an “off the shelf” solution or a fully designed “bespoke” system solution. All of the solutions are designed to empower our clients to enhance their performance and productivity and to grow their businesses. Professional Camera Dubai
Re: Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) by DearfatherNGR(m): 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
Government is not our problem in most cases, we are the problem. I shake my head. This ones now will be abusing buhari for allowing Away team to draw in their home

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serena Williams Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiancé Alexis Ohanian / Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan / Manchester City Believe They In A Good Position To Sign Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.