Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) (9678 Views)

Soldiers Kill Ifeanyi Obi, Parade His Corpse As Unknown Gunman / Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents / Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 12:53am On Jun 07, 2021
This guys are all framed up, trust nigerian cops at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by Daprinxy(m): 1:02am On Jun 07, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Idiot useless terrorist ipob you die for nothing
I've been reading your disgusting,wicked and evil comments here.so,because you're evil and always support evil,then,if you or your loved ones escape death this year,knows that God never liveth and your death must certainly comes from this evil and wicked people you always support except you repent or change from your evil ways if not,rest in pieces in advance..gracias!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by vasel15: 1:13am On Jun 07, 2021
AmadiAba:
Photo of Well Dressed Man Paraded by Police Today in Imo as Unknown Gunman (Before and After) | #IgbereTV

https://igberetvnews.com/1392277/photos-well-dressed-man-paraded-police-today-unknown-gunman/

i am not surprised the Nigerian army and police are trained to kill civilians

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by Stan2330(m): 3:11am On Jun 07, 2021
A
Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by deltateam: 3:49am On Jun 07, 2021
CodeTemplar:
The most unprofessional police force in the whole universe.

Even if he is a gunman, must they strip him to his pants?

Very anyhow people.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:45am On Jun 07, 2021
Haba.....from today any pics of UGM killed I won't believe unless IPOB confirms kill

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by britiko: 5:31am On Jun 07, 2021
AmadiAba:
Photo of Well Dressed Man Paraded by Police Today in Imo as Unknown Gunman (Before and After) | #IgbereTV

https://igberetvnews.com/1392277/photos-well-dressed-man-paraded-police-today-unknown-gunman/

Why do they pull down their trousers? Is it a victory sign?
Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by Prechy08(m): 5:52am On Jun 07, 2021
Chaiii,
People are no longer safe, you can not leave your house without fear of being killed intentionally or unintentionally and been paraded as IPOB, ESN, UGM, Kidnapper, thief etc

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by musa234(m): 5:55am On Jun 07, 2021
They kill innocent people to show the government that they are really killing unknown gun men.. They keep killing innocent people while the unknown gun men keep increasing in their numbers.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by Fweshest3: 6:28am On Jun 07, 2021
These guys are evil. I knew the bodies they paraded were that of innocent citizens. Just imagine. And some fools will still openly support them. Una shame d shame me

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by Coldie(m): 7:12am On Jun 07, 2021
From the location the first picture was taken it seems he was hiding when he got shot

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by Coldie(m): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2021
Fweshest3:
These guys are evil. I knew the bodies they paraded were that of innocent citizens. Just imagine. And some fools will still openly support them. Una shame d shame me
Imagine the guy from the oil company that wasnt identified by now he would be rotten in jail innocently

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by zinodizt: 7:25am On Jun 07, 2021
budusky05:
You never can tell who is a gun man since they are unknown gun men. The other two guys are putting on native top also.
Them go soon kill you and parade u as UGM

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by Restructuring: 7:28am On Jun 07, 2021
Thats how uzomas police men go around killing innocent people to pleez his hausa\fulani brothers

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by Okoroawusa: 7:50am On Jun 07, 2021
The fact still remains that igbos,(people's children)are dying and there is insecurity in Imo.
The idiot that brought this up on us is in London catching cruise while our people die. If that is not witchcraft then I don't know what else to call it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by blazepascal(m): 7:54am On Jun 07, 2021
Very bad
Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by Abagworo(m): 7:57am On Jun 07, 2021
This is absolute wickedness to the dead. They should have left the innocent man aside instead of mixing his body with that of gunmen
Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by Brimstone77: 8:04am On Jun 07, 2021
Though I no that those killed were innocent,but I still give no damn...

As far as I'm concern imo deserve what ever treatment they are getting right now..

If police like let them assemble all the imo state youths and shoot them all in a close range I don't care..

This same youths held a solidarity rally for hope uzodimma and military last week,they were displaying play cards that police are their friends..

Since then I totally lost sympathy for them..
Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by jaxxy(m): 8:42am On Jun 07, 2021
Have they caught any bandits yet?
Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by CelebCircle: 8:59am On Jun 07, 2021
How Prophet TB Joshua Hints His Followers About His Death
Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS9Vq0grT28
Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by klens(m): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2021
Nairaland Mynd44, seun won't see this one
Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by Unik3030: 9:30am On Jun 07, 2021
Okoroawusa:
The fact still remains that igbos,(people's children)are dying and there is insecurity in Imo.
The idiot that brought this up on us is in London catching cruise while our people die. If that is not witchcraft then I don't know what else to call it.
u are the only one that see the truth here,either innocent or not people will b caught up in Cross fire when there's chaos but the fools still don't know,the idiots keep blaming police n everyone n seeing Nnamdi Kanu as angel.

They wi keep dieing till they see the Somalia Nnamdi Kanu promised

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by BigSam13: 10:57am On Jun 07, 2021
7 unknown gunmen using 5 guns

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by ifelajafemi: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Let the counting continues
Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by budusky05(m): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
zinodizt:
Them go soon kill you and parade u as UGM

Shatap dea
Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by stieyven(m): 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
Rodwave:

Nigeria is a demon possessed entity. It shall never be well with anyone that supports this abomination called Nigeria
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by Biafrannuke: 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
Innocent people
Re: Photos Of Well Dressed Man Paraded By Police As Unknown Gunman (before & After) by gidgiddy: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
They killed 5 innocent people, put guns on them, and paraded them as unknown gunmen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afunanya Appointed Board Member Of National Broadcasting Commission, NBC / #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan / Ogun Demands 45% For States In Allocation Sharing Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.