Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

In This Global Revolution, What Do You Need? A Job Or Digital Marketing Skill? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In This Global Revolution, What Do You Need? A Job Or Digital Marketing Skill? (237 Views)

High Paying Contract Job Or State Civil Service: Which Should I Choose? / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In This Global Revolution, What Do You Need? A Job Or Digital Marketing Skill? by Dholyboy(m): 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hello Brethren,

There's a global revolution going on right now that people are not paying attention to, and that revolution has affected the way businesses are done, academics, and even worshipping God, that is why money is now circulating online, and the revolution is called CONNECTED MODEL which means connecting people to people or connecting people to product by a process called AFFILIATE MARKETING.

Now how do you learn and tap from this current revolution?

Learning the process is simple unlike spending 4 years in the university, now, just follow this thread as we bring you the training here
Re: In This Global Revolution, What Do You Need? A Job Or Digital Marketing Skill? by Dholyboy(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
The purpose of this thread will be on Digital marketing with Affiliate marketing às a sub section

Let's start...
Re: In This Global Revolution, What Do You Need? A Job Or Digital Marketing Skill? by Kheney89: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2021
Waiting....
Re: In This Global Revolution, What Do You Need? A Job Or Digital Marketing Skill? by Dholyboy(m): 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
Greetings Brethren..

I welcome you to this special and amazing opportunity that has been made easy for newbies and those already practicing digital / Affiliate marketing.

I will be guiding you through step by step process towards what I have achieved.

But before I start, lemme state categorically that this is a legitimate way to make money online..

so!

If you are looking for A Get Rich Quick Scheme or Ponzi, please this is not the thread for you .

If you want to make money fast through crypto currency deal or app that pays you for doing nothing , This is not the thread for you .

But,

If you don't like a business that you will be referring people upon people , this is the thread for you

If you really want to learn a skill that will benefit you, equip yourself and such skill will generate income for you even when you sleep.. this is the thread for you.

Having stated that, follow me let's dive into the real thing...

welcome
Re: In This Global Revolution, What Do You Need? A Job Or Digital Marketing Skill? by Dholyboy(m): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
Please lemme state emphatically that this article and training is for those serious minded people who wants to make passive income legitimately, and to those who are jobless that can turn this business to a job anid earn income even when they sleep.(yes that's the power of online business)

Alright brethren, let's start...

I understand and it's quite unfortunate that many including myself has been trying to make money online but it all ended in futility, even the goods ones seems herculean because most don't accept Nigerians, even when you try, getting paid becomes a journey to hell.

But what kept me going is my determination because I know I can make a lot of cash online legitimately but there's always a challenge and the problem is "HOW".
Re: In This Global Revolution, What Do You Need? A Job Or Digital Marketing Skill? by Dholyboy(m): 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
I won't start listing numerous investment I have done online that ended up as Ponzi, scam etc.. lol. BUT I DID NOT QUIT.

Until I saw a post, just as you are seeing and ryeading this post now, and it's all about DIGITAL /AFFILIATE MARKETING.

I was reluctant reading the post at first because I have tried clickbank it was difficult because of my country location Nigeria, but decided to read through the article, down the line I was amazed with the write up, I contacted the person and decided to give it a try after personal chat and boom! Everything was indeed true.

Why am I writing this, yahoo business (internet fraud) started with one person, the person taught another person and it continued, today it has escalated to the point that it's now domicile in our society and seemed generally accepted.

In same spirit, because you are looking for a legitimate way to make money online, someone created this opportunity and taught someone, the person taught another and it got to me, now I want to teach you!! Shalom!

This is not Ponzi, it's not scam and it requires little and consistent work. It's not a get rich quick scheme, it is purely a skill. Digital/Affiliate marketing skill..
Re: In This Global Revolution, What Do You Need? A Job Or Digital Marketing Skill? by Dholyboy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
There's a free training going on now

You can reach me on

Zero eight one seven nine one four zero one eight three..

To join the full master class...

Shalom!!!
Re: In This Global Revolution, What Do You Need? A Job Or Digital Marketing Skill? by Dholyboy(m): 7:55am On Jun 08, 2021
More update coming
Re: In This Global Revolution, What Do You Need? A Job Or Digital Marketing Skill? by Dholyboy(m): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
So straight to the point.

What is Digital marketing?

This is simply the form and prrocess of marketing products (goods or services) online to reach a targeted audience which in turn generates income for us. This process can be achieved with the use of modern technologies, (internet, mobile phone, laptop). The use of social media (Facebook, Tiktok, WhatsApp, Google, Twitter, Telegram, Instagram). Digital marketing is one of the legitimate business one can do online and make a lot of money (6-7 figure) only if you apply the techniques and principles.

What is Affiliate marketing?

Affiliate marketing is a simple business module that works for everyone who applies its simple principles, no matter your location, race or religion ........... Because just like every other business out there,There are keys that unlocks closed doors and it is Knowledge.

What affiliate marketing implies..

Just as it's name implies. it is a simple task based business you can start with little capital or zero capital.
-It involves the product creator who has a product that the public needs but don't know how to access it.
-A potential costumer who needs this product or service
-You (The middle man)Who brings the buyer to the product creator and earns a percentage.

#Bringing this 2 person's together to make a transaction makes you an affiliate.

There are so many companies and products out there.
We have the high ticket products/companies and the low tickets

We will digest these tickets one after the other for proper understanding..

(1) (Reply)

Teller Recruitment (OND,NCE) Ebonyi, Anambra & Enugu / Apply For Scholarships In Nigeria: Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Others / Customer Service / Front Desk Officer, 0 - 1 Year Experience, Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.