Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Lawyer In The House Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer In The House Help (247 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) / No Record Of Obasa As A Lawyer In Our Registry - Supreme Court / Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer In The House Help by starM: 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
My experience with one Easycredit loan app is my greatest regret this year. I just saw their advert and decided to download the app sometimes early this year. I used it I think once or so.

My problem started when I decided to use again last month. My due date was 4/6/21. But I paid earlier, i.e a day before. But up untill time of writing this, my account is reading negative, meaning it has not reflected.

In fact, that's not the problem. The problem is that more than six people from have called me with various requests to pay. One even said, they would send text to my contacts if I fail to pay their money. I had sent evidence of transfer to their customer service email, yet they kept calling me.

Please advise me, how do I handle this matter legally? Thank you for your responses.
Re: Lawyer In The House Help by Jones4190(m): 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Just sent one of them the prove of your payment, once you done that he will verify you prove of payment and you will never get called again
Re: Lawyer In The House Help by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
Send proof of your payment to them
Re: Lawyer In The House Help by starM: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2021
Jones4190:
Just sent one of them the prove of your payment, once you done that he will verify you prove of payment and you will never get called again
I have done that already.
Re: Lawyer In The House Help by starM: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
Send proof of your payment to them
I have done it. But they keep sending messages.

(1) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Convokes Governorship Aspirants, Vows PDP Will Win Anambra Election / Imo State No Shooting Yet Today. I Am Not Happy / Bandits Kill 30 In Fresh Attack On Zamfara Communities | Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.