Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG (1701 Views)

Igbo Behind Major Investments In Nigeria, Says Speaker / Igbo Behind Major Investments In Nigeria, Says Speaker / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by adenigga(m): 4:08am On Jun 07, 2021
Pan-Arewa socio-political organisations, under the aegis of the Coalition of Northern Groups, on Sunday faulted the comment by the Ohanaeze Ndigbo against the Igbo secession plot for an independent Republic of Biafra, describing it as a hypocritical attempt to fool the nation.

While reminding Ohanaeze that the Igbo “can only fool some people sometimes, but cannot fool all the people all the time,” the CNG said it was “quite aware of the renewed antics of the protégés of those that assassinated our forefathers, their foot soldiers from other parts of the South and cronies from the North which we are ready to resist and expose.”

The CNG reminded Ohanaeze and all Igbo leaders that, “Nigerians are not in a hurry to forget their betrayal of the trust and accommodation accorded them despite the atrocities they caused in 1966.”

The spokesperson for the CNG, Abdul-Azeez Suleiman, in a statement titled, ‘Biafra: CNG tackles Ohanaeze, says North can’t be fooled again,’ added, “It is no longer in doubt that the current violent agitations and disturbances over Biafra is clearly an agenda with a wholesome backing from every component of the Igbo community in Nigeria and in the Diaspora, including Ohanaeze.

“It is therefore, the peak of hypocrisy for the Ohanaeze at this point, to attempt to distance itself from the ongoing violence and crime against humanity, whereas it has been silent all the while northerners living in the South-East are daily harassed, attacked, murdered in cold blood, and their properties destroyed.

“Instructively, the same Ohanaeze was conspiratorially silent when Ahmed Gulak, a prominent Northern figure was assassinated on the streets of Imo by Igbo-backed militia of the IPOB and ESN.”

The CNG added that hundreds of northerners had suffered in the hands of the “increasingly emboldened Igbo terrorists since 2017, though largely deliberately under-reported by the traditionally hostile section of the Southern Nigerian media whose intrinsic bias manifests whenever matters that affect the North are reported or commented on.”

The CNG added, “The North will no longer remain passive under such deliberate and sustained attacks on its people, nor be disposed any longer to relating with the Igbo as federating partners and shall take every measure to realize Biafra so that the Igbo will leave and peace would reign again.”

Source; https://punchng.com/All-Igbo-behind-Biafran-agitation-backing-SEast-serial-violence-CNG

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by Mokason288(m): 4:10am On Jun 07, 2021
Rubbish talk

Abegggg how many properties do these people have in the south east?

It’s the same as saying every Hausa man is behind Bokoharam

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by Banmeallday: 4:16am On Jun 07, 2021
adenigga:
Pan-Arewa socio-political organisations, under the aegis of the Coalition of Northern Groups, on Sunday faulted the comment by the Ohanaeze Ndigbo against the Igbo secession plot for an independent Republic of Biafra, describing it as a hypocritical attempt to fool the nation.

While reminding Ohanaeze that the Igbo “can only fool some people sometimes, but cannot fool all the people all the time,” the CNG said it was “quite aware of the renewed antics of the protégés of those that assassinated our forefathers, their foot soldiers from other parts of the South and cronies from the North which we are ready to resist and expose.”

The CNG reminded Ohanaeze and all Igbo leaders that, “Nigerians are not in a hurry to forget their betrayal of the trust and accommodation accorded them despite the atrocities they caused in 1966.”

The spokesperson for the CNG, Abdul-Azeez Suleiman, in a statement titled, ‘Biafra: CNG tackles Ohanaeze, says North can’t be fooled again,’ added, “It is no longer in doubt that the current violent agitations and disturbances over Biafra is clearly an agenda with a wholesome backing from every component of the Igbo community in Nigeria and in the Diaspora, including Ohanaeze.

“It is therefore, the peak of hypocrisy for the Ohanaeze at this point, to attempt to distance itself from the ongoing violence and crime against humanity, whereas it has been silent all the while northerners living in the South-East are daily harassed, attacked, murdered in cold blood, and their properties destroyed.

“Instructively, the same Ohanaeze was conspiratorially silent when Ahmed Gulak, a prominent Northern figure was assassinated on the streets of Imo by Igbo-backed militia of the IPOB and ESN.”

The CNG added that hundreds of northerners had suffered in the hands of the “increasingly emboldened Igbo terrorists since 2017, though largely deliberately under-reported by the traditionally hostile section of the Southern Nigerian media whose intrinsic bias manifests whenever matters that affect the North are reported or commented on.”

The CNG added, “The North will no longer remain passive under such deliberate and sustained attacks on its people, nor be disposed any longer to relating with the Igbo as federating partners and shall take every measure to realize Biafra so that the Igbo will leave and peace would reign again.”

Source; https://punchng.com/All-Igbo-behind-Biafran-agitation-backing-SEast-serial-violence–CNG

Oga Abdul, your Niger State Governor is asking for help because their is no security in his state. Or is it Kebbi that scores of folks were just killed the other day. Pointing one finger yet 4 are pointing back at you.

I’m sure you are even older than “Nigeria” itself.
And Hassan Katsina, your first military Governor of Northern Nigeria supported the first coup...which was ironically stopped by his fellow Supreme Council member Ojukwu......if you want to expose things lets do it.

Blackie Fools

11 Likes

Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by iKingsley(m): 4:20am On Jun 07, 2021
This people's oil well is not having sense at all. Always talking nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by oyin44: 4:20am On Jun 07, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by Freestainworld(m): 4:23am On Jun 07, 2021
Who is accommodating who? Nonsensical elements

6 Likes

Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by Pmpm: 4:33am On Jun 07, 2021
Hmm
Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by AustineE1: 4:35am On Jun 07, 2021
You won't see the DSS harassing this CNG,which is the political wing of the Fulani terrorist herdsmen ravaging the indigenous communities of Nigeria in their land grabbing agenda,which has led to the worst form of genocide against indigenous Nigerians since the civil war.
The world is watching,this privileged terrorists group thinks other Nigerians are foolish,from Kebbi to Plateau,Benue to Ebonyi,Kaduna to Ibadan etc, they leave a trail of blood wherever they visit and yet the Fulani's want everyone to accept it as the new normal.
It's only in Nigeria that the oppressors cries more than the oppressed...smell the coffee,everyone is rising up to your antics.
MY SUBMISSION;ALL FULANIS BEHIND THE KILLER TERRORISTS HERDSMEN AKA BANDITS!

1 Like

Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by nzeobi(m): 4:36am On Jun 07, 2021
This CNG group should also threaten bandits disturbing the north,I don't understand why a call for secession should be seen as a call for war

2 Likes

Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by Fasindo: 4:39am On Jun 07, 2021
shocked

The total number of pan cultural group in the north is equivalent to mosquitos in Lagos. They include but not limited to
AREWA CONSULTATIVE FORUM.
Coalition of Northern Groups
Northern Elders Forum
MIYETTI ALLAH.
MACBAN
Arewa Progressive Front.
AREWA YOUTH FORUM.

But the most astonishing thing is that they behave and reason abnormally like each other group and I have constantly ask my friend Yusuf why they all reason like the other, he told me 'how do I expect someone that hits his heads on the head 5times a day to reason well

I wonder while none of these group spoke against the killings at Igangan yesterday or the many killings going on Benue, SKD etc

3 Likes

Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by naijaking1: 4:43am On Jun 07, 2021
Same way all Fulanis are herdsmen terrorists!

1 Like

Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by ejighikemeuwa: 4:52am On Jun 07, 2021
This is Fulani propaganda to confuse the northern indigene and use them to fight against the indigenes from the south, it will not work this time around even the indigenes from the north have opened their eyes and cannot be fooled this time around,
Fulanis have always used nigerians to destroy Nigerians in the passed years, this time their wickedness has been exposed to all. It won't work further again enough is enough for Fulani in Nigeria. FULANI MUST GO

5 Likes

Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by Bluntguy: 5:01am On Jun 07, 2021
The entire south is speaking with one voice now. Stop destroying our crops, stop raping our women, stop killing us in our own land and there shall be peace.
Keep attacking Ohanaeze, what of your Genocide baba, your minister of lies, and your minister of Injustice? We are waiting for all of them to carry out their threats. They will be shocked to their bone marrows. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by meolaniyi(m): 5:17am On Jun 07, 2021
Just ignore CNG. There is nothing like a coalition of the Northern group.
They use those name to make you think the north is one. The Fulanis are finished. These guys are in panics mode now. Their game is finished. It's Fulani against the rest of the ethnic nationalist of Nigeria.

Fulanis are finished. They don't have the numbers to fight. I know igbo people are smart and Yorubas are too. There pain is that the South is uniting.

2 Likes

Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by funkybroyouknow: 5:23am On Jun 07, 2021
Alot of these northern groups are just begging for any pretext to carry out another pogrom against Igbos in the name of fighting IPOB

Anyway, everyone watch your back and be safe.
Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 07, 2021
The same people that accuse Ohanaeze of remaining silent have never said truth to power against Fulani herdsmen killings,
Curbing kidnapping, Bokoharam terrorists, Banditry etc despite on numerous occasions have leaders of northern communities been linked to the groups..
Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by b3llo(m): 5:25am On Jun 07, 2021
We in the North don't know of any CNG

1 Like

Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by rummmy: 5:33am On Jun 07, 2021
DSS will not arrest this idiots but when such comes from igbos,you will see them swing into action...
Confused set of people..your agenda have been defeated and the are angry..
The real northern nigerians don't have problem.....the problem is the fulanis....
Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:34am On Jun 07, 2021
What is Arewa? Useless association filled with dumb worse-than-illiterate fools!
Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by Splendid235: 5:36am On Jun 07, 2021
My problem in all these is that the Ohaneze of a group is not dishing out their own statement in the right manner to push back the tirade of these northern elements.
Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:36am On Jun 07, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

The total number of pan cultural group in the north is equivalent to mosquitos in Lagos. They include but not limited to
Northern Elders Forum
MIYETTI ALLAH.
MACBAN
AREWA YOUTH FORUM.

But the most astonishing thing is that they behave and reason like each other group and I have constantly ask my friend Yusuf why they all reason like the other, he told me 'how do I expect someone that hits his heads on the head 5times a day to reason well

I wonder while none of these group spoke against the killings at Igangan yesterday or the many killings going on Benue, SKD etc
Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by rummmy: 5:51am On Jun 07, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Northern Elders Forum
MIYETTI ALLAH.
MACBAN
AREWA YOUTH FORUM.

But the most astonishing thing is that they behave and reason like each other group and I have constantly ask my friend Yusuf why they all reason like the other, he told me 'how do I expect someone that hits his heads on the head 5times a day to reason well

don't mind them...you forgot to include onions sellers association of northern Nigeria,...I'm waiting for them to cut off onions supply to the south as they threatened,they shouldn't forget today is Monday.....they should not forget to cut off pepper ,carriot and cabbage supply...and watch as the south will respond.......

1 Like

Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by ogbuefi677(m): 6:00am On Jun 07, 2021
Na wa ooo.
All the 88 killed in Kebbi state etc,abokki is more concerned with what is happening in SE?
This na American wonder

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by Golan007: 6:26am On Jun 07, 2021
Good.
Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by SIONKPO1(m): 6:52am On Jun 07, 2021
Stupid CNG,why is he keeping quiet when 100s of Benue people are just being killed by blood thirsty Fulani Jihadists yesterday
rubbish

1 Like

Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by Rugaria: 7:00am On Jun 07, 2021
The fulanis in the northern part of nigeria act as if they own northern Nigeria. It's quite dumbfounding. It's as if the rest of the north including the over traumatized christian minorities are the properties of some over ambitious fulanis.. The North as we knew it in 1966 or even 2000 is different from the north we know today. A lit of recalibratiobs have taken place..

So Nobody is going to dash southern Kaduna, Plautue, Benue and Abuja to some dessert mutants who wandered their way to this places just 200 years ago. It's very important to bring these to their notice whenever the fulanis start to posture as the landlords of the North...., they should be told that they actually are the most recent visitors to the North. They're not indigenous here, they're visitors and so can't claim to be the owners of the land..
Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by Coldie(m): 7:18am On Jun 07, 2021
Igbos have been out of power since 1970 till date, look at how Nigeria ended up.

Everybody is not just leaving the country they are fleeing the country, even northerner's that in the past hardly used to travel are not just traveling they are now fleeing the country.

In the past you only see northerners abroad when they go for holidays or trainings and scholarships but now you would see a hausas man hustling abroad too.

1pound is now #710 naira. Imagine

Wages are still stagnant but price of everything has gone up, now fuel price would soon become #350, light still no dae.

But Igbos are the problem not the people who put Nigeria into this mess.

1 Like

Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by Masterclass32: 7:24am On Jun 07, 2021
I can't wait for them to implement the last paragraph of the epistle as quickly as possible. That is what is important right now. We can't decieve ourselves forever with one Nigeria. Nigeria is not one in any way.

Meanwhile, they avoided speaking on the massacre carried out in the SW by their foot soldiers.

1 Like

Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by Coldie(m): 7:24am On Jun 07, 2021
A huge population of Nigerians depend on twitter as a source of livelihood, you didn't provide employment for them and you are banning twitter their source of livelihood.
Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by EagleNest(m): 7:27am On Jun 07, 2021
I didn't bother to read all because I know it is the usual nonsense talk from a group of regards in the north.

1 Like

Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:58am On Jun 07, 2021
angry
Re: All Igbo Behind Biafran Agitation, Backing S’East Serial Violence – CNG by flamingREED(m): 8:18am On Jun 07, 2021
I feel good this morning.
But some people have committed unpardonable sin. Some fellows up North.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanu Is Getting Is Wrong, While Igboho Is Getting Right. / Religious Population In Nigeria 2021 / Re: IPOB Denies Issuing Sit-at-home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.