Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Miss America Nation Honours Dino Malaye With African Giant Leadership Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miss America Nation Honours Dino Malaye With African Giant Leadership Award (279 Views)

Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars / Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss America Nation Honours Dino Malaye With African Giant Leadership Award by pmads: 4:32am On Jun 07, 2021
Miss America Nation Honours Sen. Dino Malaye With African Giant Leadership Award in Chicago, Nigerians blast him (Video)

According to a video and photos shared on his if page recently, Popular senator Dino Malaye was honoured with African leadership award in Chicago, PraizeMedia report.

He however shared the photos and video on his ig page as he's very excited for the merit award. Some nigerians come for the politician in the comments section.

Watch Video below ;

https://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/06/miss-america-nation-honours-sen-dino.html

Re: Miss America Nation Honours Dino Malaye With African Giant Leadership Award by Bluntguy: 4:51am On Jun 07, 2021
Congratulations SDM.
Re: Miss America Nation Honours Dino Malaye With African Giant Leadership Award by Fasindo: 4:55am On Jun 07, 2021
shocked

Anytime I see or or hear Dino I always remember his failed promise to Remi Tinubu.
If Dino has impregnated Sen. Remi as he said I would have said he truly deserve the award but since he didn't fulfill this his promise I will also put him where I put Buhari that promised to make 1naira equivalent to $1 but failed to it.

With this being said I think Dino deserve Kabba leadership award and African leadership award.

But I Fasindo will join those above me and below me to say 'congrats to him'
Re: Miss America Nation Honours Dino Malaye With African Giant Leadership Award by Pmpm: 5:45am On Jun 07, 2021
shocked
Bluntguy:
Congratulations SDM.
Re: Miss America Nation Honours Dino Malaye With African Giant Leadership Award by donbachi(m): 5:58am On Jun 07, 2021
For luxury car buying.
Re: Miss America Nation Honours Dino Malaye With African Giant Leadership Award by Grace001: 6:03am On Jun 07, 2021
This one run go America, he has been living there for a while now

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Meets With China’s Cyber Regulator To Build Nigerian Internet Firewa / When War Starts... / Importers Association Fingered In Aiding Arms Into The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.