Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

HELP! A Graduate Without History Of Sitting For WAEC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HELP! A Graduate Without History Of Sitting For WAEC (1148 Views)

Crying Is Permitted — Lecturer Tells Students Sitting For Their Examination / Olajide Rilwan Lekan: Medical Graduate Without "B" Grade From Russia University / Free Exam Portal Answer For WAEC,NECO, NABTEB &JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! A Graduate Without History Of Sitting For WAEC by egalitarianism: 5:43am On Jun 07, 2021
The greatest achievement of finishing from secondary School is having SSCE.

I finished from secondary school close to two decades ago but then I couldn't sit for final exam (WAEC & NECO) due to financial issue as at that period (The ultimatum given for payment elapsed).

That same year, I registered and sat for Nov/Dec WAEC (GCE) but had flop in Mathematics.

As year goes by after learning skills, I registered and sat for NECO June/July, had my result which I used in processing admission into university after which I graduated.

My concern now is, CAN THIS AFFECT ME AS A CARREER MAN ESPECIALLY ON POLITICAL PATH?

Help out with your views and experience!
Re: HELP! A Graduate Without History Of Sitting For WAEC by ford101: 5:50am On Jun 07, 2021
Rubbish.
Re: HELP! A Graduate Without History Of Sitting For WAEC by blazepascal(m): 5:57am On Jun 07, 2021
undecided
Re: HELP! A Graduate Without History Of Sitting For WAEC by parkervero(m): 6:31am On Jun 07, 2021
egalitarianism:

I finished from secondary school close to two decades ago but then I couldn't sit for final exam (WAEC & NECO) due to financial issue as at that period (The ultimatum given for payment elapsed).

That same year, I registered and sat for Nov/Dec WAEC (GCE) but had flop in Mathematics.

As year goes by after learning skills, I registered and sat for NECO June/July, had my result which I used in processing admission into university after which I graduated.

My concern now is, CAN THIS AFFECT ME AS A CARRIER MAN ESPECIALLY ON POLITICAL PATH?

No. In as much you have the original certificate of the O'level you dey waka with u no get wahala
Re: HELP! A Graduate Without History Of Sitting For WAEC by egalitarianism: 7:10am On Jun 07, 2021
Okay. Thanks. More view please
parkervero:

No. In as much you have the original certificate of the O'level you dey waka with u no get wahala
Re: HELP! A Graduate Without History Of Sitting For WAEC by EtherconnectNG(f): 7:43am On Jun 07, 2021
I think you still need to retake WAEC because you will need it to prove you understand how to write good English.

1 Like

Re: HELP! A Graduate Without History Of Sitting For WAEC by phemmyfour: 8:01am On Jun 07, 2021
egalitarianism:

My concern now is, CAN THIS AFFECT ME AS A CARRIER MAN ESPECIALLY ON POLITICAL PATH?

CARRIER in politics? Please don't go there until you know the difference between "CARRIER" and "CAREER".

2 Likes

Re: HELP! A Graduate Without History Of Sitting For WAEC by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:01am On Jun 07, 2021
Have a strong feeling you either faked a result or hired a mercenary to write the exams for you.

No concrete evidence.... just my Sherlock Holmes instinct.

Otherwise .... you've nothing to fear as long as you got the NECO results BEFORE admission and not AFTER.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP! A Graduate Without History Of Sitting For WAEC by Divoc19(f): 8:48am On Jun 07, 2021
SSCE/WAEC, NECO, GCE and NABTEB are all O'level and evidence that you finished Secondary School in Nigeria. O'level certificate should come before your final year in higher institution.

egalitarianism:

Re: HELP! A Graduate Without History Of Sitting For WAEC by egalitarianism: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2021
Alright, thanks. But that's typographical error
phemmyfour:
CARRIER in politics? Please don't go there until you know the difference between "CARRIER" and "CAREER".
Re: HELP! A Graduate Without History Of Sitting For WAEC by egalitarianism: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2021
Your instinct wronged you. I know the repercussions of what you posted so nothing as such happened.

I stated my fear/concern
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Have a strong feeling you either faked a result or hired a mercenary to write the exams for you.

No concrete evidence.... just my Sherlock Holmes instinct.

Otherwise .... you've nothing to fear as long as you got the NECO results BEFORE admission and not AFTER.
Re: HELP! A Graduate Without History Of Sitting For WAEC by egalitarianism: 11:29am On Jun 07, 2021
Thanks a bunch. It did actually
Divoc19:
SSCE/WAEC, NECO, GCE and NABTEB are all O'level and evidence that you finished Secondary School in Nigeria. O'level certificate should come before your final year in higher institution.

(1) (Reply)

I Searched How Many Countries In The World But Google Results Is So Funny / Will UNILORIN Merge Both 2022 And 2023 Sets For Admission| See Answer / Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.