Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Igangan: There Seems To Be A Well Orchestrated Plan To Destabilise Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igangan: There Seems To Be A Well Orchestrated Plan To Destabilise Nigeria (1078 Views)

Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale / 3 Govs Placed Under Watch By Security Agencies Over Plot To Destabilise Nigeria / DSS Uncovers Plot By Persons, Groups To ‘Destabilise’ Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igangan: There Seems To Be A Well Orchestrated Plan To Destabilise Nigeria by yorubarere: 8:23am On Jun 07, 2021
Saifullah01:

You will be surprised that I am not in support of this government. And destroying the country to get to the administration is not a strategy - But that will only make sense to you if you're not a secessionist!
Sai fullah. No need to cry. You guys were pained from the Waterloo u met in igangan yesterday. You never expected it... You think it is business as usual, but it can never happen in Yorubaland. Go read history, we have always being killing you for every attack you wage on us.

And stop disguising, your name gave u up as Fulani who is only crying cos they met bigger threats.
Re: Igangan: There Seems To Be A Well Orchestrated Plan To Destabilise Nigeria by Saifullah01: 8:54am On Jun 07, 2021
yorubarere:

Sai fullah. No need to cry. You guys were pained from the Waterloo u met in igangan yesterday. You never expected it... You think it is business as usual, but it can never happen in Yorubaland. Go read history, we have always being killing you for every attack you wage on us.

And stop disguising, your name gave u up as Fulani who is only crying cos they met bigger threats.
Poor dear, I am not Fulani. but in your fickle mind you think anyone that is not "you" is "them". No wonder most blacks are where they are - it's a mindset issue
Re: Igangan: There Seems To Be A Well Orchestrated Plan To Destabilise Nigeria by yorubarere: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2021
Saifullah01:

Poor dear, I am not Fulani. but in your fickle mind you think anyone that is not "you" is "them". No wonder most blacks are where they are - it's a mindset issue
Sai fullah u re denying your tribe now? cheesy

Sha no follow bandits con raid Yoruba land cos you will also meet your Waterloo.
Re: Igangan: There Seems To Be A Well Orchestrated Plan To Destabilise Nigeria by limeta(f): 9:26am On Jun 07, 2021
Saifullah01:
its hopeless having a complex discussion with simple minds.

You were just testing the ground
You with your high tension mind is this all you can come up with?

rotten head analysis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Flags Off Campaign In Ekwueme Square Awka: Pictures & Video / I Can't Sit To Discuss Security With Those Behind The Violence In Anambra-Obiano / I Was Denied Access To The Court For Nnamdi Kanu Trials - Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.