Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts (57995 Views)

How Sacked 16 Generals Were Eased Out Of Service Despite Malami’s Interventions / Twitter Suspension: Malami’s Prosecution Order Is Illegal, Null And Void - PDP / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts by houseontherock: 10:57am On Jun 07, 2021
Guyman02:

When Garbage Nshiehu said that SW is the most 'peaceful zone' some urchins from SW jubilated but we warned that that was Taqqiya and a signal to the herdsmen on where to attack next, some of the urchins here failed to get the message, they have no idea how the presidency sends signal to them on Radio Nigeria Fulfude, its coded like the Twitter message that SE people took very serious because they knew what it meant and they reported same to UN Human Rights Agency and Amnesty international which led to his altercation with Twitter and eventual banning.
I told them they are out for the South as a whole, it's turn by turn. I hope my Yoruba brothers and sisters who rejoiced when the SE were at the receiving end, and my Igbo brothers and sisters rejoicing over the Igangan massacre will realise now that these guys are not sparing anyone, they are out for all.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2021
MMWandali:
APC BAN punDITS:
They BAN Crypto
They BAN Protests
They BAN Twitter
They BAN Human Rights

#lets ban APC with our PVCs
Where you go get the PVC

You think they don't know that you will vote them out and kept the PVC to themselves
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts by DAMN99: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2021
I wonder why jack is a good man. He should have blocked all this clowns already.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts by RichAbujaGuy: 11:46am On Jun 07, 2021
Reno can multitask like a champ. Stay engaged with current events and manage two families on two continents. wink

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2021
Guyman02:
That's the same way some urchins in this platform also send out Twits using VPN. They are still using Twitter to praise sing Buhari as their darling daddy and thanking him for banning Twitter in Nigeria talk about Stockholm Syndrome.

20 people killed in Igangan yesterday, even Nairaland has not created 20 topics on FP on that killing, the moderators are waiting for Nnamdi Kanu or for ESN to defend their land and they will come here to wail over IPOB threatening our non existent national unity with each thread on Biafra getting to page 20..

I watched the gory video of the Igangan massacre with some people calling for revenge on the herdsmen in the South West but not realising what the South Easterners know all these while and have been telling 'One Nigerianas' that you will find yourselves fighting against the Army and Police before you can get to the herdsmen (Benue and Imo people were shocked to discover their attack against killer herdsmen camps led to the death of several soldiers, leading to the Army carrying out airstrikes and bombardments in retaliation) who are backed by the presidency and the Cabal led by Malami and this midget in Kaduna who openly admitted to paying them in their countries and talking to them in Fulfude.

We are told the herdsmen came on motor bikes, I recall General Togun former director of Military Intelligence (DMI) warned last week that SW has been infiltrated and the herdsmen have been going around as Okada riders to study the terrain before they strike, some urchins here even called him names that he should do his work as Amotekun Commander and stop making noise, now we have seen that his intelligence report was right.

When Garbage Nshiehu said that SW is the most 'peaceful zone' some urchins from SW jubilated but we warned that that was Taqqiya and a signal to the herdsmen on where to attack next, some of the urchins here failed to get the message, they have no idea how the presidency sends signal to them on Radio Nigeria Fulfude, its coded like the Twitter message that SE people took very serious because they knew what it meant and they reported same to UN Human Rights Agency and Amnesty international which led to his altercation with Twitter and eventual banning.

Wailers! You can complain! You are not ready for what you claim. You are targeting police killing citizens. In the meantime your leader is sitting in oyibo land using you for sacrifice. Face the log of wood in your eye and most importantly GO HOME it is not an abuse. Go home and mind your business go home and build up your cities GO HOME we don’t want you.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:
Reno can multitask like a champ. Stay engaged with current events and manage two families on two continents. wink

The hypocrite that is calling others his whole existence is hypocrisy. Wrong messenger
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts by luluman: 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Michael Aondoakaa's travails will seem like a child's play to that of AGF Malami when this adminstration is over.

It is sad when a lawyer; a Senior Advocate too will let his personal whims, political affiliation and loyalty to boss overtake the interest of the National law and the fundamental rights of the people.

Lest we forget, Osinbanjo should get the same treatment too from the NBA.
We are not buying when the time comes and he writes a book telling how his hands were tied.

A pastor and lawyer VP who keeps shut when his voice should be loudest is a case study of how true Christianity, Conscience and Partisan politics never mix.
Leave that one, once a clergy joins politicians he has failed already.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts by Sgwash: 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Guyman02:
That's the same way some urchins in this platform also send out Twits using VPN. They are still using Twitter to praise sing Buhari as their darling daddy and thanking him for banning Twitter in Nigeria talk about Stockholm Syndrome.

20 people killed in Igangan yesterday, even Nairaland has not created 20 topics on FP on that killing, the moderators are waiting for Nnamdi Kanu or for ESN to defend their land and they will come here to wail over IPOB threatening our non existent national unity with each thread on Biafra getting to page 20..

I watched the gory video of the Igangan massacre with some people calling for revenge on the herdsmen in the South West but not realising what the South Easterners know all these while and have been telling 'One Nigerianas' that you will find yourselves fighting against the Army and Police before you can get to the herdsmen (Benue and Imo people were shocked to discover their attack against killer herdsmen camps led to the death of several soldiers, leading to the Army carrying out airstrikes and bombardments in retaliation) who are backed by the presidency and the Cabal led by Malami and this midget in Kaduna who openly admitted to paying them in their countries and talking to them in Fulfude.

We are told the herdsmen came on motor bikes, I recall General Togun former director of Military Intelligence (DMI) warned last week that SW has been infiltrated and the herdsmen have been going around as Okada riders to study the terrain before they strike, some urchins here even called him names that he should do his work as Amotekun Commander and stop making noise, now we have seen that his intelligence report was right.

They claim they are wise, but recent engagements show how empty most of them are...

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts by Splashme: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Shameless useless people
in govt
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts by abbey621(m): 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Buktu:

Texas are clamoring for their own country. So you mean Biden will send soldiers and police to go an kill them? When Biden no use ata kuku le tiro? Anything goes in Nigeria, where the president was begging terrorists and bandits on Twitter but using genocide to threaten a whole region.

They can clamour all they want but as soon as they pose a threat to national security or starts destroying proeprties or hurting civilians then the national guard including the army will be called in. It has happened before and the Constitution clearly gives the president this power against insurrection.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts by abbey621(m): 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Eriokanmi:
See the way you talk. You really lack intelligence. Did all the igbos nationwide converge and said they wanted their own country? Buhari wanted to exterminate them and he's not hiding it , period. When his brothers attacked, raped and killed their woman, what did he say? He will simply deploy military and police to the fulani community in fear of reprisal instead of protecting everyone without bias.

Where were you in 2011 when buhari made some inflammatory comments which led to his visa ban by US/EU which was later removed in 2015 ahead of the presidential electrons? In case you've forgotten, I could remind you of the "monkey and baboon soaking in blood" comment. I wonder how Nigerians forgot all these in a hurry and rushed to vote Buhari. I think we deserve what we're getting. See the way his people went to igangan to attack our people 2 days ago? Buhari's comment was genocidal. No sensible leader would make such a comment. Why not dialogue with these people same way he did boko haram and reintegrated them into the society? Think about it.

This is what happens when you let sentiments cloud your judgement, was Buhari's comments directed against the Igbos or directed against insurrectionists? You can argue that his comments were of poor taste or not sensible but what you cannot argue is that he has the right or powers to make such declarations. You question my intelligence but if you bothered to read the Constitution instead of letting your emotions do the work that was meant for your brain, you would understand the powers given to the government against anarchy/insurrection.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts by abbey621(m): 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
henryobinna:
No, twitter is not in the wrong reason being these things were written in their TOS which he agreed to when he created an account.

Now back to the threat of war, you now agree that Buhari's threat is not targeted at IPOB but at Igbos. This should be worrisome to any right thinking Nigerian with a good conscience. I wonder when the entire Igbos of Nigeria came together and told Buhari they want to create their own country or want to make the country a hell or are these accusations you're just manufacturing?
Also do you think if all Igbos are in unison and want to create their own country your silly threat of war would stop it? Or if Igbos said they would make Nigeria a hell your silly twitter threat would stop it? Last time I checked, the only individual or group that has ever promised to make Nigeria ungovernable is your darling president or have you forgotten so soon how's notorious for inciting violence each time he loses an election?

Furthermore, the only people making Nigeria a hell are Buhari's people whom he has been giving his support to right from when he was never a president upto his 6th year a president.
Abi you've forgotten those who've been kidnapping hundreds of people daily, torching villages and sacking communities.

How can we forgot so soon what happened in oyo state just days ago? Who is responsible? Was it Igbos?

What prove do you have that Buhari's comment was targeted against Igbos? Surely we have Igbos in this APC government surely he doesn't want to exterminate them as well. A lot of you people are allowing your emotions to rule instead of logic, Twitter has its rules but so does the government in choosing to bar it from public use, both of these cannot be questioned. E.g. China & the UN.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts by Buktu: 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
abbey621:

They can clamour all they want but as soon as they pose a threat to national security or starts destroying proeprties or hurting civilians then the national guard including the army will be called in. It has happened before and the Constitution clearly gives the president this power against insurrection.

But ipob didn't pose a threat before buhari started killing them. Fulani herdsmen have been killing people across the country but FG is giving them greenlight to kill more people and still protect them with soldiers and police in case there is a reprisal attack. So what is your point Abegi
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts by abbey621(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
Buktu:

But ipob didn't pose a threat before buhari started killing them. Fulani herdsmen have been killing people across the country but FG is giving them greenlight to kill more people and still protect them with soldiers and police in case there is a reprisal attack. So what is your point Abegi

My argument is not about what is right or wrong, my point is that FG has the right to defend itself and the country against insurrectionists as stated by the constitution, Twitter is not going to change this.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts by henryobinna(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
abbey621:

What prove do you have that Buhari's comment was targeted against Igbos? Surely we have Igbos in this APC government surely he doesn't want to exterminate them as well. A lot of you people are allowing your emotions to rule instead of logic, Twitter has its rules but so does the government in choosing to bar it from public use, both of these cannot be questioned. E.g. China & the UN.
the fire you support with air will one day consume you.

Please stop asking me silly questions. Imagine.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts by abbey621(m): 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
henryobinna:
the fire you support with air will one day consume you.

Please stop asking me silly questions. Imagine.

Sure after it has consumed your entire family....Animal!
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts by Eriokanmi: 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
abbey621:

This is what happens when you let sentiments cloud your judgement, was Buhari's comments directed against the Igbos or directed against insurrectionists? You can argue that his comments were of poor taste or not sensible but what you cannot argue is that he has the right or powers to make such declarations. You question my intelligence but if you bothered to read the Constitution instead of letting your emotions do the work that was meant for your brain, you would understand the powers given to the government against anarchy/insurrection.
Which constitution...? the one i hold a copy or another one? Pull out the Buhari's copy of the tweet from the archive and analyse it yourself. Buhari messed up big time. Nobody is in support of crime. I abhor it too. I escaped the ESN attack in Imo, same day Gulak was murdered. I boarded a port harcourt-bound flight from Lagos 2 days earlier, to return via owerri. Owerri was like a ghost town. The twit was ill-timed and genocidal in nature. I expected buhari to have apologized instead and mentioned clearly that he was referring to IPOB and ESN or arsonists... and not the South East in the period they were mourning their family and loved ones lost in the war. As a Yorubaman, my only uncle from the maternal side lost his life in that civil war. My mum and her siblings had to trick my grandma until her death by contributing money and giving it to her that her son said he should give her...though she suspected he had been killed in the war. I wonder what could be more traumatizing than that. He was one of the recruits on short military training to fight in the civil war.

Buhari is known for making unguarded, inflamatory comments. I thought old age would have washed such a habit off his mind.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts by justmondris: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
And the same Africa taught us how to praise our political leaders that are criminals?

Oga Sorosoke, we know the real tyrant here.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts by abbey621(m): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Which constitution...? the one i hold a copy or another one? Pull out the Buhari's copy of the tweet from the archive and analyse it yourself. Buhari messed up big time. Nobody is in support of crime. I abhor it too. I escaped the ESN attack in Imo, same day Gulak was murdered. I boarded a port harcourt-bound flight from Lagos 2 days earlier, to return via owerri. Owerri was like a ghost town. The twit was ill-timed and genocidal in nature. I expected buhari to have apologized instead and mentioned clearly that he was referring to IPOB and ESN or arsonists... and not the South East in the period they were mourning their family and loved ones lost in the war. As a Yorubaman, my only uncle from the maternal side lost his life in that civil war. My mum and her siblings had to trick my grandma until her death by contributing money and giving it to her that her son said he should give her...though she suspected he had been killed in the war. I wonder what could be more traumatizing than that. He was one of the recruits on short military training to fight in the civil war.

Buhari is known for making unguarded, inflamatory comments. I thought old age would have washed such a habit off his mind.

Read up Section 217 part 2 (c), the right to defend the country against insurrection is non negotiable, it's not even a discussion worth arguing. The part that I agree with you is that Buhari's statement was ill timed, unguarded and inflammatory.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts by Ayobami7(m): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts by Tikky4me: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
God help our nation
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts by WEALTHYMII: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
Arewa agenda vs arewa agendA
No case!
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts by RulerIAm(m): 9:09am On Jun 08, 2021
GboyegaD:

I was referring to El Rufai's tweet.
ok
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts by Whoube99(f): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2021
IamHeWrites:
Kaduna State Governor Nasir El-Rufai on Sunday tweeted despite an order by the attorney-general of the federation Abubakar Malami for Nigerians still using Twitter despite its suspension to be Prosecuted, Igbere TV reports.

According to a statement, Malami had ordered the director of public prosecution of the federation to “swing into action and commence in earnest the process of prosecution of violators of the Federal Government de-activation of operations of Twitter in Nigeria.”

El-Rufai’s tweet at 09:37pm meant he could have bypassed the suspension, like many others, through the use of virtual private networks.

https://twitter.com/elrufai/status/1401639518294396932?s=19

El-Rufai’s tweet attracted criticism from some Nigerians including ex-presidential aide Reno Omokri who called on Malami to prosecute the governor for flouting the suspension.

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1401675295992782849?s=19

All cabal members are not under the Twitter ban

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos / Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 / Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.