Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,872 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

American Weed Company Looking To Pay An Intern To Sample Their Over 600 Products - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Weed Company Looking To Pay An Intern To Sample Their Over 600 Products (421 Views)

Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian / Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) / Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Weed Company Looking To Pay An Intern To Sample Their Over 600 Products by ogbiwa: 7:05am On Jun 07, 2021
A marijuana delivery company is searching for its ideal summer intern who wouldn't mind consuming cannabis in every possible form.

The weed delivery service Emjay is searching for one "lucky" pothead to test over 600 products and review them.

However, there are a few catches to those looking to land the dream position.

The successful applicant must have the ability to write creative content, while also being "timely and attentive to detail."

They must also need to be a California resident, as they'll be required to frequently visit one of the company's retail locations in Los Angeles or La Mesa.

Marijuana is legal in the state for both recreational and medicinal use.

The position will be paid at a rate of $15 (£10) per hour, up to 16 hours per week and the copious amounts of free cannabis appears to be the main 'perk' of the job.

But the employee is also entitled to staff discounts if the free products just don't quite cut it.

The internship ad reads: "This paid three-month internship is a cannabis aficionado's dream come true.

"We are seeking a passionate, detail-oriented creative writer to review every single product on our weed delivery platform, Emjay.

"This person will be responsible for writing descriptive, unique, and creative copy and reviews about a wide array of cannabis products. Edibles, vapes, flower, and more - the types of products will run the spectrum.

"The person in this role should understand cannabis culture, what makes consumers tick, and be able to describe Emjay's ever-evolving menu of product offerings.

"This ideal candidate has experience with cannabis, experience writing, creating digital content, and a desire to use their voice to help inform the masses. E-commerce, journalism, and marketing are all desirable career paths for this role. Creativity and a passion for cannabis are a must."

To apply, candidates need to send a one-page writing sample or a video (no longer than 4 mins 20 secs) letting Emjay know why they'd be perfect for the gig by visiting the website.

Urging suitable candidates to apply, Emjay said: "Are you a ganja geek who loves writing almost as much as you love smoking weed? Are you passionate about cannabis and looking to blaze a trail in a budding industry?

"We at Emjay - the Cali-based weed delivery service - are looking for the perfect summer internship candidate totest and write reviews of every single one of our products.

"Yes, this is a 100% REAL weed testing internship, and if you're a Cali-based content writer who is looking for a fun summer gig where you get to smoke for free, this is for you."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/weed-company-pay-summer-intern-24262309

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: American Weed Company Looking To Pay An Intern To Sample Their Over 600 Products by Designandbuild1: 7:05am On Jun 07, 2021
I see many tired Nigerians that will come here to indicate their serious interest in the position, including those that don't smoke marijuana, just as a means to leave this country. I'm sure that in their rush to apply, they won't see where it's written that the applicant must be someone that's already resident in California. tongue
Y'all are going nowhere cheesy
We'll see out this buhari regime together grin

Footnote: weed addiction will wreck your life. Don't touch it

1 Like

Re: American Weed Company Looking To Pay An Intern To Sample Their Over 600 Products by Eazi1(m): 7:08am On Jun 07, 2021
Where're all this marlians? they brought to you what you know how to do best
Re: American Weed Company Looking To Pay An Intern To Sample Their Over 600 Products by Nbote(m): 7:38am On Jun 07, 2021
Designandbuild1:
I see many tired Nigerians that will come here to indicate their serious interest in the position, including those that don't smoke marijuana, just as a means to leave this country. I'm sure that in their rush to apply, they won't see where it's written that the applicant must be someone that's already resident in California. tongue
Y'all are going nowhere cheesy
We'll see out this buhari regime together grin

Footnote: weed addiction will wreck your life. Don't touch it

So many of those Nigerians are already resident in California via their VPN na. Make dem go kuku smoke weed for a living instead of smoking uselessly
Re: American Weed Company Looking To Pay An Intern To Sample Their Over 600 Products by dermmy(m): 8:01am On Jun 07, 2021
Slawormiir won't you apply? grin

1 Like

Re: American Weed Company Looking To Pay An Intern To Sample Their Over 600 Products by Kenny242(m): 8:02am On Jun 07, 2021
shocked
Re: American Weed Company Looking To Pay An Intern To Sample Their Over 600 Products by slawormiir: 8:29am On Jun 07, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Saw the headline then quickly i Put on my intellectual cap to Peruse through the article while blazing my weed and reading between lines and i must confess this is a Perfect job for a real niggarrr.

Oh.....no....not alright....the articles states that applicant must reside in California

No no....Damnnnnn....now a real niggarr is Submerged in a miasma of melancholy. This is to say a real niggarrr is sad...
What da fuckkkkkkkkkk.....ain't no resident of California

1 Like

Re: American Weed Company Looking To Pay An Intern To Sample Their Over 600 Products by Vinorouge: 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
My name is EMMANUEL and I'm interested
Whatsapp- 07060956270
Re: American Weed Company Looking To Pay An Intern To Sample Their Over 600 Products by charlie34: 11:38am On Jan 10, 2022
It is essential to understand your clients and what they are looking for in a product. There are several offshoots of the CBD market, each with its own core audience. If you want to get more details about cannabis content writing, you may visit on weedcopywriter.

(1) (Reply)

Malian President Attacker Dead. / Can USA Ever Adopt Sharia Law ? / How Would America React If Russian Missiles Were Placed At The Border Wit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.