Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

How TUBERCULOSIS Joshua[sup]®[/sup] Obstructed Me From Saving His Life! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How TUBERCULOSIS Joshua[sup]®[/sup] Obstructed Me From Saving His Life! (530 Views)

Tuberculosis Joshua: Jungidi, Jungidi Glee! / Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Reverend Paul Obayi, Saving Igbo Deities From The Bonfires (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How TUBERCULOSIS Joshua[sup]®[/sup] Obstructed Me From Saving His Life! by oaroloye(m): 7:07am On Jun 07, 2021
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch IS TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA'S HIRELING SHILL HERE ON NAIRALAND.

I consider everything he says to be paid for by Nigeria's reputedly richest Pastor/Prophet ever.

I had no interest in TEMITOPE BALOGUN JOSHUA, until this his Attack Doggy Dogg went Dinnertime on my ass.

I did not know that my Posts undermined his Operations and Teachings.

ScienceWatch:

Good day Bronchitis Oaroloye ! Yes, lots of examples will be very educational Sir.

But please Sir, I have a short attention span so post your responses in byte sizes.

You can expect my full cooperation as usual.

. PSALM 1:1-6.

BLESSED is the man
that walketh not
in The Counsel of the Ungodly,
nor standeth in the Way of Sinners,
nor sitteth in the Seat of the Scornful.
2. But his delight is
in The Law of The LORD;
and in His Law
doth he meditate day and night.
3. And he shall be like a tree
planted by the rivers of water,
that bringeth forth his fruit
in his season;
his leaf also shall not wither;
and whatsoever he doeth
shall prosper.
4. The Ungodly are not so:
but are like the chaff
which the wind driveth away.
5.Therefore the Ungodly
shall not stand
in The Judgment,
nor Sinners
in The Congregation
of The Righteous.
6. For The LORD knoweth
The Way of the Righteous:
but the Way of the Ungodly
shall Perish.

HEBREW RELIGION REQUIRES THE ACQUISITION OF THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD: TO OVERSIMPLIFY- THE WORDS OF GOD ARE LIVING PIECES OF GOD- WHEN THEY ARE TOTALLY UNDERSTOOD, THEY COME ALIVE IN ONE'S SOUL,

When a "critical mass" of one of the seven levels of The Word of God is acquired and TOTALLY UNDERSTOOD- which is achieved through MEDITATION- THE MEMORY OF THOSE WORDS OF GOD BECOME A LIVING CLONE DUPLICATE OF GOD.

Having all of the Knowledge, Power, and Personality of God, at that level of Existence.

That is a Spirit of God.

MEDITATION IS THE AUDIBLE REPETITION OF AN EXCERPT SAMPLING OF SCRIPTURE, THAT PROGRESSIVELY ADVANCES UNDERSTANDING OF THOSE SCRIPTURES, UNTIL A STATE OF TOTAL UNDERSTANDING IS ACHIEVED.

A worshipper of Yahweh God is meant to begin this process by age 13 at the latest (Bar/Bat Mitzvah). So that they will have acquired all of The Seven Spirits of God by the 19, and will be unable to commit Sin deliberately as from age 20.

No Scriptural Quotations are too long to a worshipper of God, because THE WORD OF GOD IS FOOD TO THEM.

. DEUTERONOMY 8:1-6.

ALL The Commandments
Which I Command thee
this day
shall ye observe to do,
that ye may live,
and multiply,
and go in
and possess the land
which The LORD Sware
unto your fathers.
2. And thou shalt remember
all the Way which The LORD
thy God led thee
these forty years
in the wilderness,
to humble thee,
and to prove thee,
to know what was
in thine heart,
whether thou wouldest
keep His Commandments,
or no.
3. And He humbled thee,
and suffered thee to hunger,
and fed thee with Manna,
which thou knewest not,
neither did thy fathers know;
that He might
make thee know that

"MAN DOTH NOT
LIVE BY BREAD ONLY
BUT BY EVERY (WORD)
THAT PROCEEDETH
OUT OF THE MOUTH
OF THE LORD
DOTH MAN LIVE."

4. Thy raiment waxed
not old
upon thee,
neither did thy foot swell,
these forty years.
5. Thou shalt also consider
in thine heart,

"THAT, AS A MAN
CHASTENETH HIS SON,
SO THE LORD THY GOD
CHASTENETH THEE."

6. Therefore thou shalt keep
The Commandments of
The LORD thy God,
to walk in His Ways,
and to fear Him.

.. JOHN 6:63.

"It is the spirit
that quickeneth;
the flesh profiteth nothing:
the Words that I Speak
unto you,
they are spirit,
and they are life."

HOW CAN A WORSHIPPER OF GOD COMPLAIN THAT SCRIPTURAL PASSAGES ARE "TOO LONG," UNLESS THEY ARE NOT WHAT THEY PURPORT TO BE?

The Words of God are LIFE to His Worshippers: how can any of the complain that they are being given too much LIFE?

ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE A SERVANT OF GOD, BUT COMPLAINS THAT MY SCRIPTURAL QUOTATIONS ARE "TOO LONG," THEY ARE LYING: HOW CAN THEY NEED TO READ THOSE SCRIPTURES, WHEN THEY ALREADY KNOW THEIR CONTENT?

Suppose I quoted the entirety of MATTHEW 5:1-7:29. What sort of Idiot Christian would have to read all 111 verses?

Don't they know THE SERMON ON THE MOUNT?

Why would a real Christian be angry, for having their memory refreshed in the Words of their Saviour?

After hearing about it for years, I finally obtained and watched THE BOOK OF ELI.

I thought I understood where the Film was going, when the hero apparently suffered a critical loss, toward the end, but I was not prepared for the triple twist ending!

[See: THE BOOK OF ELI, starting Denzel Washington.]

What the protagonist did at the end is supposed to be normal for a Worshipper of God.

ScienceWatch:

Just off the top of my silly head, one of the sins the church clergy must avoid is appointing a person that has NO ANOINTING to pastor God's CHURCH.

INNOCENT CONGREGATIONS must never pay TITHES to a FAKE PASTOR.

INNOCENT CONGREGATIONS MUST watch EMMANUEL TV to see what the MIGHTY JESUS intended for every single CHURCH.
Many CONGREGATIONS worldwide are waking up. THEY ARE APPOINTING ANOINTED MEN OF GOD.

The senior pastor of the holy SCOAN CHURCH had this to say, It is a SIN for a sick person to go into a CHURCH and go home the same."

This is the greatest SPIRITUAL SIN a church can commit against it's own INNOCENT CONGREGATION.

SIMPLICITY IS THE HALLMARK OF GENIUS !!!

ScienceWatch:

I agree with you Bronchitis Oaroloye, that I have denounced you and more importantly I have removed you from your PULPIT to protect the INNOCENT CONGREGATION.

We fight the good fight, we bear no animosity.
We simply inspire INNOCENT CONGREGATIONS worldwide to use the world's most powerful SPIRITUAL LEARNING TOOL, EMMANUEL TV, because it is also FREE.

It is a SIN to collect TITHES in a FAKE church.
A FAKE PASTOR runs a FAKE CHURCH while the CONGREGATION remain INNOCENT in God's eyes. DONT PAY TITHES ! DONT PAY TITHES !

Replace him with a TRULY ANOINTED PASTOR and experience how the GOSPELS and the Book of ACTS come to life before your own eyes.

RISE UP ! INNOCENT CONGREGATIONS.

RISE UP !!!!!!!

oaroloye:
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch post=56970354:
RISE UP ! Innocent CONGREGATIONS RISE UP !

There are millions of good people that want to share the HOLY GOSPEL but they know that they are not ANOINTED to pastor God's CHURCH.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "BEING ANOINTED TO PASTOR GOD'S CHURCH!"

The only person anointed to Pastor God's Church is THE LORD YAHSHUA.

No TRUE CHRISTIAN seeks to EXALT HIMSELF into a RULER over his FELLOWSERVANTS.

"THE APOSTLES" went AGAINST Lord Yahshua's explicit Commandments, and took power for themselves.

Every generation of Church Leader KNEW THIS, but were HUNGRY FOR POWER THEMSELVES, and became CORRUPTED, and committed the SIN of BREAKING THE LORD'S COMMANDMENTS, so that they could CONTROL Christians, and PREVENT THEM FROM DEVELOPING into HOLY SERVANTS OF GOD, above SIN, and IMMUNE from ALL the Power of Satan to HARM them by any means- Spirit, Soul, nor Body.

NEITHER T.B. JOSHUA, nor any other Church Leader EVER had ANY intention of allowing ANY other Christian to ATTAIN this level, BECAUSE they never attained it themselves, nor wanted to help others attain it.

ScienceWatch:

To quickly and effortlessly witness what a TRULY ANOINTED PASTOR can do in your life and in your CHURCH, view EMMANUEL TV, It is the world's most powerful SPIRITUAL LEARNING TOOL. Even The JEWS are watching.

ScienceWatch:

The JEWISH LEADERSHIP testified before the world that they studied EMMANUEL TV for three years. Now they want the holy Prophet TB JOSHUA senior pastor of the holy SCOAN CHURCH to lead the revival of God's chosen people, the JEWISH race.

IF YOU WERE SINCERE, YOU WOULD SHOW US THE SPECIFIC OFFICIAL STATEMENT.

YOU WOULD GIVE NAMES, DATES, AND TIMES.

The JEWS OF ISRAEL are IDENTITY-THIEVES, who have HIJACKED THE COVENANT from the ORIGINAL DESCENDANTS of ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND YACOB.

THEY KNOW that Lord Yahshua and his Disciples were all BLACK MEN.

THEY KNOW that "JESUS" is NOT HIS NAME.

THEY KNOW that there was NEVER any "JOSHUA," nor "JUDAH."

If the Jews were SINCERE, they would TELL T.B. JOSHUA these things.

How they must laugh their heads off behind his back, that he does not even know the CORRECT SPELLING AND PRONUNCIATION OF HIS LORD'S NAME, nor HIS OWN NAME!

I doubt that T.B. JOSHUA has even STUDIED the HEBREW LANGUAGE- let alone GREEK, ARAMAIC, and CHALDEE.

All these deficiencies would count against him.

They surely WANT HIM FOR SOMETHING: that thing is NOT "JESUS."

THEY are the World's greatest EXPERTS on "JESUS!" What do they REALLY want from T.B. JOSHUA?

ScienceWatch:

Nairalanders know by now exactly how Bronchitis Oaroloye will trash the easily verifiable TRUTH about the JEWISH Revival and God's humble servant. Prophet TB JOSHUA.

FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIANS well know that THIS IS HOW THE ANTICHRIST STARTS.

UNKNOWN TO ME AT THE TIME, TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA® WAS MEETING WITH ISRAEL'S MINISTER FOR TOURISM AND THE CHIEF RABBI OF JERUSALEM, CLAIMING TO WANT HIM YO MOVE HIS "SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS" TO ISRAEL.

They were not doing this because they believed in God, nor Lord Yeshua, but because SCOAN was the greatest tourist attraction in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9XKqAkDYEo&t=15s

At the same time, they were encouraging NNAMDI KANU to incite the seccession of IGBOLAND from Nigeria, on the grounds that they recognized that the IGBOS were "JEWS," descended from GAD, the son of YACUB.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTrinUfq0EwmFi2KJM9_mKrkcSPv5e64usZQ&usqp=CAU[/img]

There is no way that they didn't promise to back the IGBOS up, should they opt to strive for Independence from Nigeria, to the level of providing Money, Weapons, and Training.

NNAMDI KANU, being a functional illiterate, by my standards, probably still doesn't know that the IGBOS ARE HEBREWS, NOT JEWS.

. ESTHER 8:17.

17. And in every province,
and in every city,
whithersoever
the king's commandment
and his decree came,
the Jews had joy
and gladness,
a feast and a good day.
And many of
the people of the land
became Jews;
for the fear of the Jews
fell upon them.

THE PEOPLE CURRENTLY MASQUERADING AS ISRAELITES ARE ACTUALLY 9th OYINBO CONVERTS TO JUDAISM- CALLED KHAZARS.

Look it up!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulan_(Khazar)

[See: THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION (1897).
THE INTERNATIONAL JEW: The World's Most Foremost Problem, by Henry Ford (1927).
THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE, by Arthur Koestler (1976).
THE INVENTION OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE, by Shlomo Sand (2010).]

I know that he is still an idiot, who does not know why the Jews betrayed him, when the Federal Government cracked down on IPOB, because they recently held PRAYERS FOR ISRAEL.

That proves that they still don't know what they are doing, and do not understand why and that the Israelis want them dead.

I WAS REMISS IN ANALIZING THE SITUATION, AND FAILED TO UNDERSTAND ISRAEL'S PLAN, UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE TO BE NEWS.

Their interest in TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA was because he claimed that his Church was a Synagogue. I HAVE REPEATEDLY STATED THAT TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA ® DID NOT KNOW WHAT A "SYNAGOGUE" IS.

The interview with the Chief Rabbi was clearly to determine that.

The first thing they would want to know was his MINYAN.

Once they were sure that he was not a real Synagogue, they just dumped him.

I freely shared this important Knowledge on 11th April, 2017.

analice107:

Am trying to get your point.

Wilgrea7:

hello Mr Oaroloye

are you saying that natural disasters happen as a result of God's wrath on nations/cities who have less than 10 righteous men?

oaroloye:
tjonk M!

Wilgrea7 post=55472757:

hello Mr Oaroloye

are you saying that natural disasters happen as a result of God's wrath on nations/cities who have less than 10 righteous men?

LESS THAN TEN RIGHTEOUS MEN- WORKING TOGETHER!

I think that the so-called
"NATURAL DISASTERS" are well-named: the Earth Naturally Organizes Its EARTH, AIR, WINDS, FIRES, and ROCK CONCERTS to relieve pressure, mix up the air and waters and such.

MAN IS SO ARROGANT AS TO GO AND LIVE IN THE PATH OF THESE OPERATIONS- THEN CALL IT "ACTS OF GOD" WHEN THEY GET THEIR... PLAYBOY MEMBERSHIP CARD MANGLED, FROM STICKING IT IN THE FAN!

Who gave them PERMISSION to LIVE there?

The Oyinbos crossed the Ocean to go steal America from the Red Men and Black Men living there. Then they find that the land they STOLE has TORNADOES- which their ANCESTORS NEVER HEARD OF.

Then they COMPLAIN: "WHY DID GOD LET THIS HAPPEN TO US!"

THE BIBLE SAID that if you commit ABOMINABLE SINS, the LAND will VOMIT you out.

ABOMINATION is NOT the responsibility of SINNERS- they are irresponsible- but of the RIGHTEOUS.

ScienceWatch:
Will Bronchitis Oaroloye be able to find ten righteous men to build his synagogue ?

Especially now that he has primed them that "RAPE IS NOT A SIN" and that babies and young girls are to blame for their own RAPE."
What will happen in his synagogue ? Recently a Demonic fake pastor asked his congregation to UnCloth naked, also to masturbate in the church so the ground can be holy. This Demonic fake pastor was also heavily fixated on the OLD TESTAMENT like Bronchitis Oaroloye.

Any Demon possessed FAKE PASTOR can copy and paste hundreds of bible scriptures, but it is easy to detect when their spirit is not
of THE LIGHT. Will Bronchitis Oaroloye find his Minion ? Will babies and young girls be safe in their hands seeing there sermon says,
"RAPE IS NOT A SIN." and also that " it is the baby girl's and young girls fault if they are raped."

God help our land !

I REGARD IT AS VERY BAD, IF PEOPLE NEED SPIRITUAL TRUTH EXPLAINED TO THEM BY MEN- THE CORRECT WAY TO UNDERSTAND SCRIPTURES IS TO MEDITATE UPON THE TORAH LAW OF GOD BY MOSES, AND LET GOD DO THE INTERPRETING.

If MEN have to explain things to you, you will be perennially dependent upon those men. If they are not around to explain things to you, you will be helpless.

ScienceWatch:

@ pastor Bronchitis

To save my Mouse, I will WISELY skip to your main point here.

The person you refer to never came to support you because I sent him links to your cruel insults of the innocent young girls that was RAPED by your friend, FAKE PASTOR Timothy Omotoso.

AT THIS TIME, TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA® WAS IN COMPETITION WITH ANOTHER NIGERIAN PASTOR/PROPHET CALLED TIMOTHY OMOTOSO.

At the time of my writing on SUICIDE and RAPE (Someone asked whether it was a Sin to commit Suicide to avoid Rape, and I proved from the Scriptures that Suicide is a Sin, while Rape is not.) I had never heard of TIMOTHY OMOTOSO.

At the time, TIMOTHY OMOTOSO was being railroaded on charges of raping about 38 girls. The allegation was brought about by one single girl, who claimed that she had been raped by the Pastor/Prophet for two years.

With TIMOTHY OMOTOSO out of the way, the SOUTH AFRICAN "Market" would be exclusively Tuberculosis Joshua's alone.

Therefore, it financially-profited SCOAN to support the charges.

There is no evidence to prove that TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA® bribed this girl to bear false witness against Timothy Omotoso, neither did I ever allege that, BUT ScirnceWatch's behavior was consistent with that.

In CRIMINOLOGY, a case can only be opened if "MOM" is satisfied. That is:

MEANS: TBJ apparently hires actors to fake Miracles and Testimonies on his EMMANUELTV Show.

OPPORTUNITY: Since he has a South African presence, he could easily find and er... insert an "Agent."

MOTIVE: The Destruction of a Hated Rival.

Clearly, T.B. JOSHUA was giving no support to his Brother Pastor/Prophet at all- which is contrary to The Law of God!

. EXODUS 23:1-9.

"THOU shalt not
raise a False Report:
put not thine hand
with The Wicked
to be an Unrighteous Witness.
2. "Thou shalt not
follow a Multitude
to do Evil;
neither shalt thou
speak in a cause
to Decline after Many
to Wrest (Judgment):
3. "Neither shalt thou
countenance a poor man
in his cause.
4. "If thou meet
thine Enemy's ox
or his ass going astray,
thou shalt surely
bring it back to him again.
5. " If thou see
the ox or the ass
of him that hateth thee
lying under his burden,
and wouldest forbear
to help him,
thou shalt surely
help with him.
6. "Thou shalt not wrest
the judgment of thy poor
in his cause.
7. "Keep thee far
from a false matter;
and the Innocent
and Righteous
Slay thou not:
for I will not
Justify The Wicked.
8. "And thou shalt
take no Gift:
for the Gift
blindeth the Wise,
and perverteth the Words
of The Righteous.
9. "Thou shalt not
Oppress a Stranger:
for ye know
the heart of a Stranger,
seeing ye were Strangers
in the land of Egypt."

ScienceWatch's behavior was consistent with SCOAN being behind this trumped-up charge.

I have not followed the case, since Timothy Omotoso's conviction, following the muting of my account, but I was the only one who pointed out:

(1) THERE IS NO COMMANDMENT IN THE LAW OF GOD AGAINST RAPE.

The wicked ignorance of our people has shown me that I have to explain this, since no one else is intelligent enough to figure it out for themselves, and so advance to LEVEL 7 in Wisdom and Understanding.

. NUMBERS 30:1-16.

AND Moses Spake
unto the Heads of the Tribes
concerning The Children of Israel,
saying,

"This is the thing
which The LORD
hath Commanded.

2. 'IF A MAN VOW A VOW
UNTO THE LORD,
OR SWEAR AN OATH
TO BIND HIS SOUL
WITH A BOND;
HE SHALL NOT BREAK HIS WORD,
HE SHALL DO ACCORDING TO ALL
THAT PROCEEDETH
OUT OF HIS MOUTH.'

3. "If a woman also
vow a vow unto The LORD,
and bind herself by a bond,
being in her father's house
in her youth;
4. "And her father hear her vow,
and her bond wherewith
she hath bound her Soul,
and her father shall
hold his peace at her:
then all her vows shall stand,
and every bond wherewith
she hath bound her Soul
shall stand.

[TO BE CONCLUDED.]
Re: How TUBERCULOSIS Joshua[sup]®[/sup] Obstructed Me From Saving His Life! by oaroloye(m): 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
[Concluding 02 of 2.]

5. "But if her father disallow her
in the day that he heareth;
not any of her vows,
or of her bonds
wherewith she hath
bound her Soul,
shall stand:
and The LORD shall forgive her,
because her father disallowed her.
6. "And if she had at all an husband,
when she vowed,
or uttered ought out of her lips,
wherewith she bound her Soul;
7. "And her husband heard it,
and held his peace at her
in the day that he heard it:
then her vows shall stand,
and her bonds wherewith
she bound her Soul shall stand.
8. "But if her husband
disallowed her on the day
that he heard it;
then he shall make her vow
which she vowed,
and that which she uttered
with her lips,
wherewith she bound her Soul,
of none effect:
and The LORD shall forgive her.
9. "But every vow of a widow,
and of her that is divorced,
wherewith they have
bound their Souls,
shall stand against her.
10. "And if she vowed
in her husband's house,
or bound her Soul
by a bond with an oath;
11. "And her husband heard it,
and held his peace at her,
and disallowed her not:
then all her vows shall stand,
and every bond wherewith
she bound her Soul shall stand.
12. "But if her husband
hath utterly made them void
on the day he heard them;
then whatsoever proceeded
out of her lips
concerning her vows,
or concerning
the bond of her Soul,
shall not stand:
her husband
hath made them void;
and The LORD shall forgive her.
13. "Every vow,
and every binding oath
to afflict the Soul,
her husband may establish it,
or her husband may make it void.
14. "But if her husband altogether
hold his peace at her
from day to day;
then he establisheth
all her vows,
or all her bonds,
which are upon her:
he confirmeth them,
because he held his peace at her
in the day that he heard them.
15. "But if he shall any ways
make them void
after that he hath heard them;
then he shall bear her Iniquity.

16. 'THESE ARE THE STATUTES,
WHICH THE LORD COMMANDED MOSES,
BETWEEN A MAN AND HIS WIFE,
BETWEEN THE FATHER
AND HIS DAUGHTER,
BEING YET IN HER YOUTH
IN HER FATHER'S HOUSE.' "

According to THE LAW OF GOD, whom a girl might want to marry is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT.

A girl must obey her father, and marry whoever he gives her to.

A wife must obey her husband- WHETHER SHE WANTS HIM OR NOT.

She has no say in the matter, whatsoever.

. EXODUS 22:16-17.

16. "And if a man entice a maid
that is not betrothed,
and lie with her,
he shall surely endow her
to be his wife.
17. "If her father utterly refuse
to give her unto him,
he shall pay money
according to the dowry of virgins."

WHOEVER A FATHER GIVES HIS DAUGHTER TO IS HER HUSBAND- IF SHE IS RAPED, WHILE BETROTHED, BOTH SHE AND THE RAPIST ARE TREATED AS ADULTERERS- UNLESS SHE CAN PROVE THAT IT WAS NOT CONSENSUAL.

Then only the Rapist dies.

If she was not previously betrothed, the father has the option of refusing his daughter's hand, but the Rapist still has to pay a staggering sum- fifty shekels of silver. A Shekel being at least a good day's wage.

Nobody, but a total slowpoke, would rape a girl for fun.

THESE JUDGMENTS ONLY APPLY TO RIGHTEOUS SOCIETIES- NAMELY Y'SRAEL.

It would be absurd to apply these Rules to Unbeliever Gentile Societies, and say that because The Hebrew Law permits Rape, Unbelievers can Rape Believers or Unbelievers.

A lot of fools argue that The Bible is Evil, because It gives Commandments on how to keep and treat Slaves, and how one should behave towards one's SlaveMaster.

These fools never consider that Y'sraelite Slavery was nothing like Gentile Slavery.

Christian Slavery was nothing like Hebrew Slavery.

Y'sraelite Slavery was a willing cooperation between Slave and Master, where the Master stood to lose, if they mistreated the Slave, because they could leave, and no one would help them get them back.

Christian Slaves addressed on The New Testament were under threat of Death, if they displeased their Masters.

It would have been foolish to teach ROMAN Slaves to escape from their Masters, because that would mean am automatic Death Sentence on all Christians.

NOBODY EVER MENTIONS THIS IN "DEFENSES" OF THE NEW TESTAMENT!

The Divine Purpose of SLAVERY is to teach FREEDOM.

The Slave learns how to support their Master, and thereby learns how to support themselves- at the Master's expense.

Therefore, upon attaining THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD, they have the wherewithal to attain Freedom, and never be enslaved by any agency, ever again.

(2) ONLY SERVANTS OF GOD HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE CHILDREN.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:1-9.

NOW these are
The Commandments,
The Statutes,
and The Judgments,
Which The LORD your God
Commanded to teach you,
that ye might do them
in the land whither ye go
to possess It:
2. That thou mightest
fear The LORD thy God,
to keep all His Statutes
and His Commandments,
Which I Command thee,
thou, and thy son,
and thy son's son,
all the days of thy life;
and that thy days
may be prolonged.
3. Hear therefore,
O Israel,
and observe to do (It);
that it may be well with thee,
and that ye may
increase mightily,
as the LORD God of thy fathers
hath promised thee,
in the land that floweth
with milk and honey.
4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God
is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee
this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest
in thine house,
and when thou walkest
by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

PARENTS WHO LOVE THEIR CHILDREN TEACH THEM TO SERVE GOD TO THE MAXIMUM OF THEIR FACULTIES.

That is:

oaroloye:

All Bible Teaching are summarized as follows:

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER.

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

THESE ARE THE FRUITS OF THE ATTAINMENT OF HOLINESS: CHILDREN OF PARENTS WHO KNOW AND TEACH THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER CANNOT BE RAPED.

Everybody condemning the Teaching that Rape is not a Sin presumes that people have the Right to grow up SINFUL.

(3) SERIOUS PARENTS, WHO LOVE THEIR CHILDREN, ELIMINATE ALL CHANCE OF PUNISHMENT COMING UPON THEM.

oaroloye:

God has only ever wanted ONE THING: AGREEMENT.

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

GOD HOLDS EVERY HUMAN ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE INIQUITIES COMMITTED BY THEIR PARENTS, THEIR GRANDPARENTS, AND THEIR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

IT IS THE DUTY OF PARENTS TO ATTAIN HOLINESS BEFORE THEY CONCEIVE OFFSPRING- SUCH THAT THEIR FOREFATHERS' SINS AND INIQUITIES ARE NOT PASSED ON TO THEM.

In any case of Baby Rape- which some Anus like ScienceWatch is going to bring up- the Cause is always the Baby- DUE TO SPIRITUAL SHIT CARRYING OVER FROM THE PREVIOUS THIRD AND FOURTH GENERATIONS.[b]

This is a lot of work to eradicate.

The parents have to investigate their own, their Parents, their Grandparents, and their Great-Grandparents' Past Lives, to confront and neutralize things done by them, that would affect their offspring, if they didn't handle them.

[See: DIANETICS: The Modern Science of Mental Health, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

[b](4) ONLY FREE PARENTS CAN PROTECT THEIR CHILDREN.

. EXODUS 21:1-11.

"Now these are the Judgments
Which thou shalt set before them.

2. "If thou buy
an Hebrew servant,
six years He shall serve:
and in the seventh
he shall go out free for nothing.
3. "If he came in by himself,
he shall go out by himself:
if He were married,
then his wife
shall go out with him.
4. "If his master have
given him a wife,
and she have born
him sons or daughters;
the wife and her children
shall be her master's,
and He shall go out by himself.
5. "And if the servant shall plainly say,

"I LOVE MY MASTER,
MY WIFE, AND MY CHILDREN;
I WILL NOT GO OUT FREE:"

6. "Then his master shall bring him unto the judges;
he shall also bring him
to the door
or unto the door post;
and his master
shall bore his ear
through with an aul;
and He shall serve him for ever.
7. "And if a man sell his daughter
to be a maidservant,
she shall not go out as the menservants do.
8. "If she please not her master,
who hath betrothed her
to himself,
then shall he let her be redeemed:
to sell her
unto a strange nation
he shall have no power,
seeing He hath
dealt deceitfully with her.
9. "And if He have
betrothed her unto his son,
he shall deal with her
after the manner of daughters.
10. "If he take him another wife
her food, her raiment,
and her duty of marriage,
shall he not diminish.
11. "And if he do not
these three unto her,
then shall she go out free
without money."

.    JOHN 8:28-36.

28. Then Said Jesus
unto them,

"When ye have lifted up
The Son of Man,
then shall ye know
that I am he,
and that I do
nothing of myself;
but as my Father
hath Taught me,
I Speak these things.
29. "And He that sent me
is with me:
The Father hath not
left me alone;
for I do always those things
that please Him."

30. As he Spake
these Words,
many believed on him.

31. Then Said Jesus
to those Jews
which believed on him,

"If ye continue
in my Word,
then are ye
my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall
know The Truth,
and The Truth
shall make you Free."

33. They answered him,

"We be Abraham's Seed,
and were never in bondage
to any man:
how sayest thou,  

'YE SHALL BE
MADE FREE?' "

34. Jesus Answered them,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

WHOSOEVER COMMITTETH SIN
IS THE SERVANT OF SIN.
35. 'AND THE SERVANT
ABIDETH NOT
IN THE HOUSE FOR EVER:
BUT THE SON
ABIDETH EVER.'

36. "If the Son therefore
shall make you free,
ye shall be free indeed."

THE CHILDREN OF SINNERS BELONG TO THEIR MASTER, THE DEVIL, AND HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS TO THEM.

If only one partner is a Sinner, the Righteous Partner has an uphill job, Saving their offspring.

This has never been done completely successfully. In many cases, a parent has even raised their offspring from the DEAD (e.g. KENNETH E. HAGIN,) and treated that as if they had won the war.

Whereas, what they thought was "COMPLETE VICTORY" was only a 1% gain, at best!

ScienceWatch:

Are you too lazy to do your own research Bronchitis Oaroloye ?
I have given you info about the JEWS that is public knowledge and you cry like a baby, "give me, tell me, quote the source etc, etc" But when I sent you info on RAPE you instantly responded with info you researched that I did not have.

Does it mean that RAPE INSPIRE you ?

ScienceWatch:

Good day Bronchitis Oaroloye. You have blown your own cover. I notice that smart people quickly smell a RAT when you give your opinion on religion.

My informed opinion from the start was that you are a very sly Atheist, disguised as a FAKE CHRISTIAN.

I have spoken to smart ATHEISTS, you are welcome at the bottom because you don't show the least bit of understanding of social order or the human spirit.

On a purely low secular level, your topics provide no DIRECTION for growth. It is all too unfocused and overly critical of the most IMPORTANT spiritual support structures of humanity. Wise Atheist are fully aware, and refrain from this immaturity.

ScienceWatch:

Good evening Bronchitis Oaroloye. I trust all is well with you.

If it is agreeable to you, I would humbly challenge your statement that, "There is no such thing as BEING ANOINTED TO PASTOR GOD'S CHURCH."

Let me start by saying that I won't bore the learned Nairalanders with hundreds of scripture verses the way YOU do.

We all know that SIMPLICITY IS THE HALLMARK OF GENIUS. But you are free to spew your Bronchial phlegm over all TRUTH.

On second thought, I will stop here and with your permission, help many INNOCENT YOUNG Nairalanders to simply examine the deeper meaning associated with having a TRULY ANOINTED PASTOR.

Now I put this POWER PACKED question to INNOCENT CONGREGATIONS worldwide,

WHAT DIFFERENCE WILL IT MAKE TO YOUR CHURCH, ...... IF IT HAD A TRULY ANOINTED PASTOR ?

Stay blessed. ! EMMANUEL !

THERE CAN BE NO SUCH THING AS AN "ANOINTED PASTOR," BECAUSE THE ANOINTING CAN ONLY SHOW THE ANOINTED THAT THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE "PASTORS."

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

THEN Spake Jesus
to the multitude,
and to his Disciples,

2. Saying,

"The scribes
and the Pharisees
sit in Moses' seat:
3. "All therefore whatsoever
they bid you observe,
that observe and do;
but do not ye
after their works:
for they say, and do not.
4. "For they bind
heavy burdens
and grievous to be borne,
and lay them
on men's shoulders;
but they themselves
will not move them
with one of their fingers.
5. "But all their works
they do for to be seen of men:
they make broad their phylacteries,
and enlarge the borders
of their garments,
6. "And love the Uppermost Rooms at feasts,
and the Chief Seats
in the Synagogues,
7. "And greetings
in the markets,
and to be called of men,
'Rabbi, Rabbi.'
8. "But be not ye called 'Rabbi:'
for one is your Master,
even Christ;
and all ye are Brethren.
9. "And call no man
your father
upon the Earth:
for one is your Father,
Which is in Heaven.
10. "Neither be ye
called masters:
for one is your Master,
even Christ.
11. "But he that is
greatest among you
shall be your servant.
12. "And whosoever shall
exalt himself
shall be abased;
and he that shall
humble himself
shall be exalted.
13. "But woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye shut up
The Kingdom of Heaven
against men:
for ye neither go in yourselves,
neither suffer ye them
that are entering to go in.
14. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye devour widows' houses,
and for a pretence
make long prayer:
therefore ye shall receive
The Greater Damnation.
15. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye compass Sea and Land
to make one proselyte,
and when he is made,
ye make him
twofold more
The Child of Hell
than yourselves."

KENNETH E. HAGIN ASKED THE LORD WHY HE DID NOT FEEL SATISFIED AFTER 15 YEARS AS A PASTOR, HE SAID THE LORD REPLIED HIM, THAT HE HAD NEVER CALLED HIM TO BE A PASTOR, TO BEGIN WITH!

Imagine how he would have treated anyone in those 15 years, trying to tell him that he should not have been a Pastor?

[See: GROWING UP SPIRITUALLY, by Kenneth E. Hagin.]

ScienceWatch:

Hi there,, Bronchitis Oaroloye. Your mention just happen to catch my eye as I started to YAWN.

You say that "it is a sin TO COMMIT SUICIDE in any CIRCUMSTANCES." Then you take us on the usual 300 mile trip with hundreds of out of context scriptures. But no problem Sir, we have lived to tell the frightening tale.

In your haste to appear SELF RIGHTEOUS you left out a crucial scripture that could have made our 300 mile trip with you more pleasant.

WHAT IS THAT SINGLE SCRIPTURE ?

I will stop there hoping you will have the nerve to add it, because it CONTRADICTS YOUR BIASED STATEMENT.

SIMPLICITY IS THE HALLMARK OF GENIUS !

WHAT A SERVANT OF GOD SPEAKS, AND HOW THEY SAY IT, IS GUIDED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD.

Any Worshipper of God is supposed to know ALL of the Scriptures, and not just the one that satisfies them.

This is how FAITH is built up.

This is how THE NEED for "Pastors" is ELIMINATED COMPLETELY.

How can a lackey of a Pastor be interested in a Trade for, or Style of Teavhing, that makes their Master redundant?

oaroloye:
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch post=57040959:

BRONCHITIS Oaroloye is subconsciously revealing his true identity as a Satanic ATHEIST.

If anyone says to you that JESUS and his disciples were BLACK MEN, It is a worn out SATANIC LIE. Atheists and the ancient JEWS used this as part of their propaganda to create confusion and the doubt.

ARE YOU A COMPLETE IDIOT?

Why would SATAN want the Blacks of the the World to know that YAHSHUA was ONE OF THEM?

THE WHOLE HEBREW RACE WERE BLACKS!

(Also the EGYPTIANS!)

The Satanic LIE was that The First Humans, and the HEBREWS were WHITES.

That climate is NOT condusive to WHITES.

Their SKIN BURNS in the Mediterranean!

Britain is relatively COLD- THEY BURN THERE, TOO.

Those are NOT their NATIVE LANDS: they do NOT belong there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqYIoG61yKk&t=84s

(Are you going to Israel too, or will you be left in charge, here?)

You think that only TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA can Heal the Sick and Handicapped HERE, and you are HAPPY that he is LEAVING?

[Concluded 02 of 2.]
Re: How TUBERCULOSIS Joshua[sup]®[/sup] Obstructed Me From Saving His Life! by oaroloye(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
SHALOM!

TOP ON MY LIST OF POSSIBLE CAUSES OF TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA'S OVERDUE DEMISE WAS STROKE.

What makes this case the more pathetic is that he himself decided to reject my teaching, which would have saved his life.

ACCORDING TO THE BREAKING NEWS, TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA® DIED OF STROKE.

This is consistent with the claim of his symptoms, shortly before he was found dead: i.e. he complained of feeling unwell, went to go sit down for a bit.... died shortly thereafter- way more peacefully than he deserved, in my opinion.

Had he known what was happening to him, he could have still saved his life, at this point.

Had he followed my advice on Fasting, he would have avoided all that, and still been alive today.

oaroloye:
SHALOM!

To succeed in Fasting, and anything arduous, you have to think of yourself as an ADULT.

POSTULATE STOICISM.

I was a Born Again Full-Gospel Christian for five years, before I learned that the nearly six weeks of Fasting done by our Lord was not some superhuman feat of stoicism, but a purely natural exercise anyone could emulate.

The existence of the primary Full-Gospel authority on Fasting, a founding+father of Modern Pentecostal Christianity, FRANKLIN CAREY HALL, was being deliberately kept from us.

. MATTHEW 4:1-4.

THEN was Jesus
led up of The Spirit
into the wilderness
to be tempted of The Devil.
2. And when he had fasted
forty days and forty nights,
he was AFTERWARD an hungred.

ABOUT THE TURN OF THE 20th CENTURY, ONE CHRISTIAN DOCTOR, NAMED TANNER, REALIZED THE TRUTH ABOUT YESHUA'S FAST, WHEN THE KEYWORD "AFTERWARD" STRUCK HIM.

People are raised to believe that they cannot exist without stuffing their faces several times a day.

That the hunger they experience after a few hours without food, will be compounded day-by-day, until one probably goes insane with it.

Anyone who has gone more than three days without eating knows this to be a lie.

By that time, the body ceases production of Gastric Juice, so that one no longer feels hungry.

Glycogen in the Bloodstream, Liver, and Muscles is depleted, starving the benign and parasitic Microbial Culture that depends on that unnecessary surplus, curing some diseases in the process, right there.

The body therefore begins converting its fat reserves into Glucose Fuel. There is only enough to support the Cells of the Body- Sicknesses and Diseases are not on the Guest List!

Cancer Cells consume 50 times more Glucose than other cells of the body. They do not do well in Fasts. Let that sink in.

Medical Science knows all about Fasting, at least at the very top. Doctors at the Ground Level are like Government Factory Workers assembling some Secret Weapon that only the Top Management know the Purpose and Final Form of.

Any lower-cadre Worker who figures it out has to be either promoted, or shot.

I am not exaggerating.

This happens A LOT.

If STEVE JOBS had known about WATER FASTING, he would still be alive today!

Imagine what it takes for a person of THAT level of INTELLIGENCE, EXPOSURE, and ORGANIZATION, to be KEPT IGNORANT of WATER-FASTING?

There is nothing funny about this. Your Doctor is never going to tell you to go and WATER-FAST; it is his or her JOB to keep you from knowing that that option exists. Get that straight!

A Western Medical Establishment Doctor is TRAINED to LET YOU DIE IN AGONY, rather than tell you that WATER-FASTING will cure you.

I don't care if this is your bosom-buddy, (*Bleep!*)-Buddy, PARENT, CHILD, or SPOUSE- the way you know whether they love YOU more than that HELL JOB is whether they tell you THE TRUTH about ALTERNATIVE CURES in general, and WATER-FASTING in particular.

There was TV Show about a gang of kids who one day find out that their beloved parents were actually criminal cultists together.

That's what it feels like, when you learn that people you know in the Medical Establishment have kept WATER-FASTING, above a trainload of other Good Stuff from you.

Doctors do a lot of good, and exhibit empathy and kindness.

This Hard Truth rubbishes that façade: a person who puts their job above your well-being is not your friend.

YOU SEE THAT AS FAR BACK AS 2016, I EXPOSED THE FACT THAT THE MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT HAS HAS A STANDING DIRECTIVE TO LITERALLY MURDER PRACTITIONERS OF FASTING.

oaroloye:
SHALOM!

otemanuduno post=51457908:

@Oaroloye, ain't you the guy diagnosed for schizophrenia? And why do you call TB JOSHUA such evil name "TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA?" you are more terrible than Satan your father for using such strong abusive word against TB JOSHUA, no matter what he had done right or wrong undecided

YES, I WAS!

But it was done FRAUDULENTLY!

You have to understand, WESTERN HOSPITALS ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK THEY ARE.

I was down to one satchet of Pure Water, and I still hadn't eaten anything all day.

They told me to wait and see another doctor, who asked me pretty much the same questions the other one had- but I noticed that she was taking notes on prescription sheets, then transferring what she wanted onto the real report notes,

So they were distorting my testimony any way they liked.

She took my Blood Pressure, and poked around my abdomen with her fingers (in gloves, of course,) this was the first SCIENTIFIC thing anybody had done all day. I was starting to feel the onset of an Attack at last- but also something else.

Finally, I had to see a Doctor Seun F.

"We are going to inject you with FLUPENTHIXOL," he said glibly.

"What is that?" I asked.

"It is something to HELP you," the young doctor said smoothly.

I computed that this Flu-whatchamacallit was designed to do the TOTALLY, INCONTROVERTIBLY EXACTLY OPPOSITE of "HELP" me.

"I haven't eaten anything all day," I said, "How can you inject me with anything?"

"That won't matter," the doctor smiled.

"Why?" I thought, "because I'll be DEAD?"

[PEOPLE IN MY LINE OF WORK- FASTING CURE ADVOCATES- DIE LIKE THIS- YOU GO TO HOSPITAL FOR SOMETHING ROUTINE, THEY INJECT YOU WITH SOMETHING; YOU DIE IN HOURS- LOOK UP "PAUL BRAGG."]

I declined their injection, but they gave me the prescription.

I found that it was, as I suspected, an ANTI-PSYCHOTIC Drug, also indicated in the case of patients who refuse medication (it seems that the fact I was cured of ++ MALARIA is meaningless; that I achieved that without asy sort of antimalarial drug is regarded as a disease!) It is also a cure for HYPERTENSION- but not the only cure.

Based on the examination given me, was there ANY basis for diagnosing me as a SCHIZOPHRENIC?

AFTER I HAD COMPLETED MY 32 DAY FAST- I FAILED TO MAKE 40 DAYS, BECAUSE I WAS STILL AT WORK THIS WHOLE TIME- I COULD HAVE MADE IT TO 40 DAYS, BUT WHAT IF I HAD HAD SOME SORT OF BREAKDOWN?

It just wasn't worth it.

However, a coworker I trusted, offered me a great deal on a gallon of cooking oil, that I was unfamiliar with.

It was called "CANOLA OIL."

This clogged my Arteries, and brought on my High Blood Pressure condotion.

After finishing the gallon, in various recipes, I became as much as 50lbs overweight.

If you were to honestly treat someone for HYPERTENSION, that is the first thing that you address.

In all the two years I accepted treatment, my weight issue was NEVER addressed.

When I followed advice on how to normalize my condition without drugs

[See: NATURAL CURES "THEY" DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT, by Kevin Trudeau (2004).]

and my weight went to a normal value, I complained that the drug they told me I should have to take for the test of my life [AMLODIPINE- which has horrible SIDE-EFFECT!] was giving me low blood pressure.

When I reported at the clinic, they always told me that my blood pressure was 100/70.

That is completely impossible- unless you are a ROBOT. So, I knew that these people where lying. I also had a very good OMRON Digital Sphygmomanometer, at it gave me readings like 150/100, when they were telling me that their (more accurate) Analogue Meter got 100/70.

I asked them to explain that, and they said MY Meter was wrong.

Firstly, it is impossible for a Digital Device to be THAT wrong.

Secondly, I can FEEL when my Blood Pressure is excessively high, because I never use painkillers under any circumstances.

When I reached a normal weight of about 130lbs, and started getting low blood pressure readings like 90/55, I complained of this, and the Doctor declared that he would reduce my prescription by half.

Unfortunately for him, I learned to read by age 5, so I could see very well that he had actually increased my Medication from 5mg to 10mg.

I pointed it out, and he simply crossed it out and rewrote the 5mg prescription.

I CALL THAT A MURDER ATTEMPT.

oaroloye:

. MATTHEW 6:16-18.

16. "Moreover when ye Fast,
be not, as the Hypocrites,
of a sad countenance:
for they disfigure their faces,
that they may appear
unto men to Fast.
Verily I Say unto you,

'THEY HAVE THEIR REWARD.'

17. "But thou,
when thou Fastest,
anoint thine head,
and wash thy face;
18. "That thou appear not
unto men to Fast,
but unto thy Father
Which is in Secret:
and thy Father,
Which seeth in Secret,
shall Reward thee openly."

WHEN YOU FAST, NO ONE HAS TO KNOW ABOUT IT.

Act normal.

"Never complain; never explain."

"Do not talk about Fight Club."

This is how you build CHARACTER.

This is how you attain MATURITY.

This is how you build WILLPOWER.

With such WillPower you can do things with your Mind and Body that the Glutton will think impossible.

Strenuous activities are for someone with healthy Glycogen Reserve Buffer- not for people who Fast.

Fasters can draw only so much energy at a time, if it I'd depleted, it is like suffocating your vital organs, and can kill you.

All someone has to know is that you are not up to your A-Game. That they beat, or failed to beat, someone who hadn't had a bite in three weeks is Need-to-Know only.

If you want people to know you Fast while you are Fasting, you should know that, apart from the Spiritual disadvantage- which may not be relevant to you- you should be prepared for the Mental Repercussions of letting people in on that aspect of your life, who are not themselves about that life.

When you are about that life, it is irritating to hear people go on-and-on about their mountaineering experience climbing a molehill in their backyard!

If you haven't made 72 hours, you have not started Fasting, yet!

But we have people online boasting of how many hours they have been Fasting, less than a day!

That is horrible enough.

How about when someone says they are not sure whether they can make it?

I suppose there have been people who didn't make it?

The concept of someone whose SELF-DISCIPLINE and MATURITY is so poor, that they not only could not go 24 hours without eating and drinking, without complaining, but they could not go 24 hours at all, is appalling to me, and I cannot understand how it is not appalling to anyone else who does not have that weakness.

AFTER MY FIRST 72 HOUR FAST IT HIT ME: FEEDING IS AN ADDICTION.

There is a well-known Bible Story about a young man who sold his birthright for a meal.

To make sense, he would have had to have been without food for six weeks. THAT hunger can do that to you. If you can resist THAT, you can resist ANYTHING!

But the man in question could not have been without food for up to 168 hours.

How do we know that?

If he had been that long without food, he should have died from the meal he was given in exchange for his birthright.

From the description, he could not have been more than three days without food, otherwise he would not have been hungry.

This same man was indicted as a "Fornicator." He couldn't keep it in his kilt until he met the right woman. That is consistent with a man who never learned to control his appetites, but let his appetites control him.

When addicts try to give up their addictions, they usually fail.

The reason why they failed was because they were EATING, at the same time they were trying to go off Narcotics!

You don't need a "TWELVE-STEP BRAINWASHING," "NICOTINE PATCHES" "METHODONE," and such expensive, time-consuming,molehill-mountaineering.

You just need to deprive them of FOOD for 72 hours. That ends ANY and ALL Addictions.

That is to say, the craving for those things is either ZERO, or at least at a level far beyond what can usurp your good sense and drive you to Use again.

It takes 240 hours of Fasting to thoroughly purge whatever it is that makes our bodies and brains tock, instead of tick.

After the Glycogen is depleted from one's body, it releases enzymes to convert BodyFat to energy. There are toxic Organic Chemical Wastes bonded to the BodyFat. Organic substances dissolve in Organic Oils, and not only Water, as do Polar Substances. Therefore Sugar can dissolve in both Water and Gasoline, while Salt cannot.

Those Organic Toxins are forced into the bloodstream, and will kill one the first week, unless enough water is drunk to enable their excretion through the lungs, skin, urine, and faeces. The minimum would be one-quarter gallon, or 1.25 litres.

A tipping-point is experienced about the 7th day, when the body starts excreting Toxic, performance-impairing Wastes faster than they are formed and released into the bloodstream.

One perceives this as not getting weaker from not eating.

By the 10-14th days, one's strength will have returned to 100% or even more. Stamina- the ability to sustain maximum effort cannot. It is dangerous to test that. If a Faster uses up energy more quickly than it can be converted, they are risking Organ-Failure by Starvation that is normally very difficult to induce.

Fasting that does not achieve this Tipping-Point is nothing to brag about.

Shorter Fasts should be undertaken to prepare one for the longer Fastings that will achieve significant gains.

Most important is learning how to break the Fast properly.

250mls 50% diluted Fresh Citrus Juice as meals, the first three days, is recommended to prevent the possibility of Ulcers from harmful Bacteria, such as H. pylori. This reawakens the Gastro-Intestinal Tract, and prepares it for normal food- by about the same length of time one Fasts. It is better to be too slow, than too fast.

Three days of full-strength Citrus Juice can be followed by three days of the actual fruit, then vegetable salads, then soft-boiled vegetables, then, finally, ordinary foods.

If difficulties are encountered, one should go back into Fasting and start the Break-Fast procedure again.

Remember: DISCIPLINE.

ScienceWatch:
Bronchitis Oaroloye proudly claims here that because of fasting, he has never been sick for 30 years, which I don't believe.

He does not present conclusive evidence for His claim. Besides he was caught out lying many times.

Now he is 60 years old. What happened during the other 30 years ?

I would be more interested in the gluttony of those other years as a reference.

SINCE TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA'S KNOWN MINION, ScienceWatch, INVALIDATED MY PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE, THE INFERENCE IS THAT NO ONE IN "SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS" KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT FASTING.

I have never lied about anything.

Saying that I was "caught out lying" is a lie. If I lied about anything, he would lead with the evidence.

He claims that I need to provide evidence of what does not need any proof, while providing none of his accusation that does need evidence.

If anyone in their Church knew anything about Fasting, TEMITOPE BALOGUN JOSHUA didn't teach it to them.

This is a cheap way of appearing to be super-Spiritual, when one should go on long Fasts.

Very few Christians or Muslims know that going for a month without eating is as nothing, to a person of normal weight, who does not strenously overexert themselves.

To safely Fast without drinking water, one must be in a highly humid environment, where one can absorb the daily minimum through the skin, and lungs.

This could happen on mountaintops, and in caves. (Explaining how Muhammad was able to Fast for 30 days and 30 nights- but deceived his followers, by depriving them of The Truth.)

There are reportedly 100,000 people currently walking around the Earth, who neither eat nor drink.

YOCHANNAN BAPTIST was apparently one of them.

This is an advanced Spiritual Technique, which is dangerous to learn. A young woman by the name of VERITY LYNN, following the teachings of fellow Oyinbo ELLEN GREEN, aka. JASMUHEEN, passed away in 1999, by impetuously trying to make the transition camping alone in Scotland.

Oyinbos cynically believe that they are as good as anyone else, so that if someone has been practicing a Spiritual System from the age of 13, all they need to do to get the same results, is to read a paperback book about the subject, at age 30.

They think that every treasure in the World is just theirs' for the taking, without any regard for those who owned it before them.

When you reach a certain level of Spirituality, and go out into a wilderness, all by yourself, that is a sure way to meet a Spirit Being, who will try to take you over, harvest your Life Energy, or simply kill you outright.

[See: JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: The Lessons of Don Juan, by Carlos Castaneda (1973).]

IT IS EXTREMELY FOOLISH TO PRESUME THAT YOU CAN DO SOMETHING, JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE BIBLE.

It is all very well to attend a Church where you curse the Devil, and "Deliver" people.

However, once you do that, you can never allow yourself to be in a situation where The Devil can attack you again!

For the rest of your life, Satan will be looking for an opportunity to destroy you- and he is not playing around!

. LEVITICUS 7:22-25.

22. And The LORD
Spake unto Moses,
Saying,

23. "Speak unto
the Children of Israel,
saying,

'YE SHALL EAT
NO MANNER OF FAT,
OF OX, OR OF SHEEP,
OR OF GOAT.'

24. 'And the fat of the beast
that dieth of itself,
and the fat of that
which is torn with beasts,
may be used in any other use:
but ye shall in no wise
eat of it.
25. "For whosoever eateth
the fat of the beast,
of which men
offer an Offering
made by Fire
unto The LORD,
even the soul
that eateth it
shall be cut off
from his people."

EATING ANIMAL FAT IS A SIN!

GOD COMMANDED that we serve Him with all of our might- FAT means that we didn't use all of the Calories we consumed to serve God.

FASTING is therefore a way to give that stockpiled energy back to God.

Kosher Animal Fat is supposed to be given in Burnt Offering to God, while the fat of animals like PIGS should never even be touched at all!

MEAT FAT IS THE SUREST WAY TO CLOG YOUR ARTERIES.

It is my suspicion Tuberculosis Joshua® ate everything Christians commonly eat.

(1) (Reply)

Men Of Faith / These Days We Don't See Instant Miracle In Our Churches, Why? / See Prophet Odumeje Spraying Cash As Him, Bar. Ifeanyi Ejiofor And Umu Otu March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 206
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.