Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Fr. Mbaka Defies Bishop Onaga’s Order, Cries Out Over DSS Invitation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr. Mbaka Defies Bishop Onaga’s Order, Cries Out Over DSS Invitation (937 Views)

Fr. Mbaka Defies Stay At Home Order, Holds Palm Sunday Service / 2019: Catholic Church Will Enforce Ban On Political Prophecy – Bishop Onaga / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fr. Mbaka Defies Bishop Onaga’s Order, Cries Out Over DSS Invitation by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:35am On Jun 07, 2021
Fiery Enugu Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka resumed his Adoration Ministry yesterday, Sunday, after serving a 30-day ban.

However, DAILY POST reports that despite a directive from the head of his Diocese, Bishop Calistus Onaga, the priest still delved into political matters.

This is coming amid reports that officials of the Department of State Services, DSS, were at the Adoration Ministry to invite the Clergyman to Abuja.

Mbaka made the claim while addressing his followers at the Adoration Ground in Enugu on Sunday.

It could be recalled that as part of conditions for him to re-open the Adoration, the Ministry was changed to a Chaplaincy, with a caution that he should stay away from politics.

Mbaka, however, mounted the pulpit and again lambasted the present government.

“Who is beaten and told not to cry”, he thundered in vernacular.

“The body and blood of Jesus is the solution to what you are passing through, it is the supernatural solution to what Nigeria is passing through; in a time like this when the youths are passing through the corridors of unemployment, when the youths are crying, when there is banditry, when a lot of terrorist activities are going on, we need the power of the Holy Ghost for holistic solution.

“What are we talking about? In a time like this when the whole country men cannot find a solution in the government, people will find a solution in the body and blood of Jesus Christ.

Daily Post Nigeria
Daily Post Nigeria

NEWSFr. Mbaka defies Bishop Onaga’s order, cries out over DSS invitationPublished on June 7, 2021 By Emmanuel Uzodinma

Fiery Enugu Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka resumed his Adoration Ministry yesterday, Sunday, after serving a 30-day ban.

However, DAILY POST reports that despite a directive from the head of his Diocese, Bishop Calistus Onaga, the priest still delved into political matters.

This is coming amid reports that officials of the Department of State Services, DSS, were at the Adoration Ministry to invite the Clergyman to Abuja.

Mbaka made the claim while addressing his followers at the Adoration Ground in Enugu on Sunday.

Those after Fr. Mbaka have not given up – Ohanaeze youths claim

It could be recalled that as part of conditions for him to re-open the Adoration, the Ministry was changed to a Chaplaincy, with a caution that he should stay away from politics.

Mbaka, however, mounted the pulpit and again lambasted the present government.

“Who is beaten and told not to cry”, he thundered in vernacular.

“The body and blood of Jesus is the solution to what you are passing through, it is the supernatural solution to what Nigeria is passing through; in a time like this when the youths are passing through the corridors of unemployment, when the youths are crying, when there is banditry, when a lot of terrorist activities are going on, we need the power of the Holy Ghost for holistic solution.

“What are we talking about? In a time like this when the whole country men cannot find a solution in the government, people will find a solution in the body and blood of Jesus Christ.

“Did they tell me to shut up and start saying that the country is good? The country is not good. God will fight for this country. The country is not well. Woe betide a prophet of God who will be silent in time of evil, that person is not a prophet, no matter the threat, no matter the attack, a prophet is a prophet at all times,” he declared.

Apparently condemning the role of his Bishop, he said a retired Bishop Eneja of the Diocese “will not be happy wherever he is hearing that Fr. Mbaka is dumb in a time like this.

DSS denies arresting Fr Mbaka after calls for Buhari’s sack

“What will be, will be, it is a matter of time. Adoration Ministry is a prophetic ministry.

“Was it not on Wednesday that I came back to my house after 30 days? I came back on Wednesday, I celebrated mass with some of the leaders of the ministry. By Thursday morning, I got a call from where I was that DSS people from Abuja came to the gate, and they came with a letter of invitation to Abuja, over what? Listen.

“What I cannot understand is that the mother Church in Nigeria should be cowed down to a level of Lilliputian, all these are attempts to dumbfound the priest of God, all the priests could be dumbfounded but no prophet could be dumbfounded. It is our duty to protect the sheep in this time when there is killing everywhere, bloodshed everywhere, hunger everywhere.

“Anybody by any means who will stop people from worshipping here will regret it. We must discern when God is working and when the devil is working. Let those who are inviting me to Abuja and elsewhere…they don’t understand history, this is the same Fr. Mbaka that spoke against Abacha and co, this is the same Fr. Mbaka under Eneja, who went to Minna and spoke to Babangida face to face about what was wrong with his government. This is the same Fr. Mbaka under Bishop Gbuji, who went to Obasanjo in Aso Rock, face to face and spoke to him. I perform under the anointing of the Holy Spirit, I don’t do anything to get money but save souls. Under Bishop Gbuji I ministered to the late Yar’Adua.

“If they are attacking me here and there, even from those who should save me, no wahala, I heard the security man did not receive the letter, he could have received it, he told them that Fr. is coming on Sunday to celebrate mass, that they can come to give him the letter. If they know that the anointing flowing from this ground is too hot for them, let them change.

“If you are the one sent to cow Fr. Mbaka down, it is a stupid assignment because you cannot achieve it. Those who are dreaming that Fr. Mbaka will soon be quiet, you are wasting your time…”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/07/fr-mbaka-defies-bishop-onagas-order-cries-out-over-dss-invitation/

Re: Fr. Mbaka Defies Bishop Onaga’s Order, Cries Out Over DSS Invitation by Ekez(m): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2021
You Neva see anything

When you dey dance with mr senilee you no cry out.

Idioot
Re: Fr. Mbaka Defies Bishop Onaga’s Order, Cries Out Over DSS Invitation by LibertyRep: 8:49am On Jun 07, 2021
They've already tainted him with the contract saga. When they will eventually come him, very few people will stand up in resistance.

Don't dine with the devil at all, not even with a long spoon as he will always outsmart you.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka Defies Bishop Onaga’s Order, Cries Out Over DSS Invitation by Jman24(m): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2021
Ekez:
You Neva see anything

When you dey dance with mr senilee you no cry out.

Idioot

Forget that thing.. name one priest in Nigeria that has his guts?

It is not even about false prophecy or not, about knowing your rights and not chicken out at the slightest threat or inducement
Re: Fr. Mbaka Defies Bishop Onaga’s Order, Cries Out Over DSS Invitation by IJOBA11: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2021
Jman24:

Forget that thing.. name one priest in Nigeria that has his guts?

It is not even about false prophecy or not, about knowing your rights and not chicken out at the slightest threat or inducement
WHICH GUTS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT undecided
Re: Fr. Mbaka Defies Bishop Onaga’s Order, Cries Out Over DSS Invitation by Jman24(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2021
A million of Mbaka kind can help set the black people on the right path.
The black man(both religious and non religious) preach freedom of expression but violate it a lot when they feel threatened.

Someone says you ain't going to win election.. how is that a problem in a developed or civil society?

Or says you should change your ways ...how is that a problem either?

Religion has blinded our reasoning that we focus more on the outcome of a prophecy than holding our leaders accountable.

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Mbaka Defies Bishop Onaga’s Order, Cries Out Over DSS Invitation by Jman24(m): 9:07am On Jun 07, 2021
IJOBA11:
WHICH GUTS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT undecided

Knowing your rights as a citizen.. forget that collar on his neck. I know you are to soaked in to this religious things
Re: Fr. Mbaka Defies Bishop Onaga’s Order, Cries Out Over DSS Invitation by Pmpm: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2021
Wen u re endorsing.....wetin concern me sef
Re: Fr. Mbaka Defies Bishop Onaga’s Order, Cries Out Over DSS Invitation by coscj(m): 9:16am On Jun 07, 2021
I remember Mbaka in the days of Chimaroke. The man has got some guts to fight and can't be silenced. In fact I encourage other religious leaders to speak up just like him

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka Defies Bishop Onaga’s Order, Cries Out Over DSS Invitation by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:16am On Jun 07, 2021
No.1 book to read.
''The Dual Mandate' by Lord Luggard

'''The Fulani of Northern Nigeria are, as I have said, more capable of rule than the
indigenous races, but in proportion as we consider them an alien race, we are denying
self -government to the people over whom they rule, and supporting an alien caste-albeit
closer and more akin to the native races than a European can be. Yet capable as they
are, it requires the ceaseless vigilance of the British staff to maintain a high standard of
administrative integrity, and to prevent oppression of the peasantry. We are dealing with
the same generation, and in many cases with the identical rulers, who were responsible
for the misrule and tyranny which we found in 1902. The subject races near the capital
were then serfs, and the victims of constant extortion. Those dwelling at a distance were
raided for slaves, and could not count their women, their cattle, or their crops their own.
Punishments were most barbarous, and included impalement, mutilation, and burying
alive.''

https://www.fafich.ufmg.br/~luarnaut/Lugard-dual%20mandate.pdf

Decide your own future or become a slave

Oduduwa Nation Now
God bless MNK
God bless Sunday Igboho
Our intellectuals are actually foools
Re: Fr. Mbaka Defies Bishop Onaga’s Order, Cries Out Over DSS Invitation by Grace001: 9:17am On Jun 07, 2021
Eyah sorry oo Mbaka
Re: Fr. Mbaka Defies Bishop Onaga’s Order, Cries Out Over DSS Invitation by SmartPolician: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2021
It's obvious Mbaka cannot do without getting political these days. When these evil men strike, his worshippers will bear the brunt. It will only end in curses and character assassination. We still remember how the episode with Chimaroke Nnamani ended.

(1) (Reply)

Work On Your Dream / Archbishop Peter Akinola Is In Time's 100 Most Influential People 2007 / Nigeria Theatres Shut By Sharia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.