Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event (38013 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Dances As He Celebrates His 87th Birthday (video) / Olusegun Obasanjo Dances & Exercises To Keep Himself Fit (Video) / Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event by meobizy(f): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
Seeing this man on TV recently surprised me. He was a shell of his former self. Yes, he's likely wealthy, but he looked no different from aged fellows in my village. I couldn't imagine he was once a president. Given the chance, he'll jump into power once again. Leadership is an intoxicating wine these old men never tire of tasting.
Re: Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event by Femeto: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
Old soldier.
Re: Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event by eburuu: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Aje....o.b.j we miss you house to house you for don kill ipob finish sha..leave long oganla,
Re: Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event by Jayrow08: 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
The fourth pics resemble Vector Da Viper there.
Re: Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event by AmuAwusa: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hmm..
See as baba dey spin.
Ask buharia to try it and he will be dizzy afterwards for 36500months, 2800 weeks, 1400 days, 800 minutes, and 600 seconds.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event by Frales6(f): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
flex jooorrr .. life is too short to dey vex anyhow

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event by gidibeats(m): 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Baba no one old Ooooh

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event by Vistra40: 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
We miss Baba at this time. Baba would have turned the SE to farmland. Baba would have without mercy eliminate the brainwashed IPOB TERORISTS. Buhari is too lenient to IPOB and this is paining.

Baba would have house to house crushing .

Baba you are a here and great tormentor of Igbos

Baba is greater than Azikiwe, Ojukwu and the albino illiterate scammer.

Baba you will live long to see the ipob crushed again.

Bandits are having a field day with your people and all you care about is ipob? You chose the correct name as your moniker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event by Confirmedzombie: 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
Vistra40:

Bandits are having a field day with your people and all you care about is ipob? You chose the correct name as your moniker

Im full blown Nwafor from Ndi olumbe in Isi Ala Ngwa.

I can never support ipob cos I'm educated and doing well in Port Harcourt.

Those you claim Bandits are killing are not making noise but rather working with the govt to restore peace in their land.

Bloody terrorists
Re: Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event by Warripikine: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
Nigeria is bleeding, Her politicians are dancing ontp of the blood of the slain..
The youths are hailing!! Who did this to you people
Re: Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
KingDash:
where's stroke and heart attack when you need it, this old fuu should go and meet his dead mates.
I'm sure you won't believe it if someone says you'll go before him. Very possible though.

Such is life.
Re: Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event by sammy7410(m): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event by laughitall(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
KingOfAmebo:
One thing I am very certain about Nigerians is that if they hate you, the probability of you living to see old age is very high...case study: Obasanjo, Tinubu and Buhari...

Nigerians version of hatred gives life to
the lifeless. Similarly, If they love you na to die before your time be that..
kinda right and if people from the east support you .. you gonna fail woefully
Re: Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event by michoim(m): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
What a nonsense post...
Re: Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event by StarsReporters1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Logan Paul goes the distance with Floyd Mayweather.
More Photos @

https://www.starsreporters.com/2021/06/logan-paul-goes-distance-with-floyd.html?m=1

Re: Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event by vioment: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
Too much.

Baba himself.

Baba is one of the only living leader, wey I know say he did his best for Nigeria. Not perfect, but he try with all his effort. Even his criminal assistant(Atiku) could not shake his love for Nigeria.

May God continue to bless Oga Obj. A true Don.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event by KingDash: 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

I'm sure you won't believe it if someone says you'll go before him. Very possible though.

Such is life.
you fit go before me, all die na die.
Re: Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
KingDash:
you fit go before me, all die na die.
Yea, still possible. As you wish others death, just know that you are not guaranteed life.
Re: Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event by KingDash: 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

Yea, still possible. As you wish others death, just know that you are not guaranteed life.
death sure for everyone.. so..
Re: Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
KingDash:
death sure for everyone.. so..
You don't go about wishing others death.

That's one way to be sensible
Re: Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event by juman(m): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
Owu failed nigeria.
Their son was bad president.
Re: Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event by nelbise(m): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2021
Baba o

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: PDP Begins Sale Of Nomination Forms (cost Of Forms) / Full Summary Of 2016 Budget / We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.