Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. (815 Views)

North Has No Right To Complain Over Tinubu’s Appointments – Northern Forum / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto / Senator Rochas Okorocha: Illiteracy In The North Has Negative Impact On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. by kollinzgee(m): 9:32am On Jun 07, 2021
they create multiple threads about igboland being landlocked but theirs is not just landlocked but arid the main they dare not allow breakup of naija,they know south sudan will be paradise compared to their Arewa terrorist republic they will perish in just 3 month,no sane tribe in the middle belt will join them not even niger state no access to river benue and niger,import from libya

11 Likes

Re: North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. by dometome: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2021
kollinzgee:
they create multiple threads about igboland being landlocked but theirs is not just landlocked but arid the main they dare not allow breakup of naija
true talk

9 Likes

Re: North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 07, 2021
They are not land locked, they have the OCEAN of SAND = cheesy

11 Likes

Re: North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. by illicit(m): 9:42am On Jun 07, 2021
The will kill the yorubas and take their Lagos

shocked

4 Likes

Re: North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. by BKayy: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2021
SE is not landlocked.
SE has the closest link to the sea for building a port (Azumini)

5 Likes

Re: North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. by BKayy: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2021
illicit:

shocked
They are already in control of the port in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. by xtgozie(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2021
illicit:

shocked

Let's be realistic...... The Mort in question is only the Fulanis..... I didn't think the Hausas and the rest of the northern tribes will subscribe to the.

Even the north tribes are not fans of the Fulanis.... If I will have my way we should join force and send the Fulanis bag to Guinea

1 Like

Re: North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. by fregeneh(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2021
They have international borders
Re: North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. by FreeIgbos: 9:56am On Jun 07, 2021
kollinzgee:
they create multiple threads about igboland being landlocked but theirs is not just landlocked but arid the main they dare not allow breakup of naija,they know south sudan will be paradise compared to their Arewa terrorist republic they will perish in just 3 month,no sane tribe in the middle belt will join them not even niger state no access to river benue and niger,import from libya

Their new song now is landlocked, and they make it appear like that's the worst thing that can happen to any nation grin grin

These guys don't know the difference between being landlocked and having access to sea. While North is both landlocked and also lacking any viable access to sea, Igboland/Biafra may be landlocked but WE HAVE MULTIPLE ACCESS TO THE ATLANTIC OCEAN. PORTS CAN BE BUILT AT AZUMIRI, OGUTA, AND ONITSHA. AZUMIRI PARTICULARLY, IS CLOSER TO THE ATLANTIC OCEAN THAN P.H grin grin

Now we have destroyed this propaganda point of theirs, we will still be here to torpedo any other fallacies you Nigerians churn out grin grin

2 Likes

Re: North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:56am On Jun 07, 2021
My broda naija leaders are very foolish and wicked at the same time. Check this out:

Tunisia's population is among the most mature. This is because the government has supported a successful family planning program that has reduced the population growth rate to just over 1% per annum, contributing to Tunisia's economic and social stability.[2] The population of Tunisia is primarily of Berber ancestral origin (>60%)

1 Tunisian Dinar =150.74 Nigerian Naira.

98% Arab 100% muslim fertility rate=2/woman

Yet those people in North dey born anyhow, 7 pikin per woman, even southerners don dey follow for this madness. Northerners no b the same lslam religion with the one of Tunisia own? Haba!

I don tire for Una matter abeg

1 Like

Re: North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. by kollinzgee(m): 9:57am On Jun 07, 2021
illicit:

shocked
Is that even possible?
Kill 40million people no military force on earth can do that successfully.

4 Likes

Re: North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. by FreeIgbos: 10:00am On Jun 07, 2021
BKayy:

They are already in control of the port in Lagos

And from the looks of it, they're not ready to let go. Those Lagos ports is likely to be in their hands till thy kingdom come and that's why some smart Yorubas are now struggling to break free from Nigeria now that Biafra is looking like a possibility.

The prospects of remaining in Nigeria without Igbos is a horrible nightmare scenario to them grin grin

6 Likes

Re: North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2021
kollinzgee:

Is that even possible?

they dont need to kill everybody,
just the important people,
learn from the hausas

1 Like

Re: North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. by obiekunie01: 10:02am On Jun 07, 2021
kollinzgee:

Is that even possible?

dont underrate the fulani bloodsuckers.
Re: North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. by Arexit: 10:10am On Jun 07, 2021
oh but we know very well that's why most of the imports to the north (and some to the east) come through states like katsina, sokoto etc and at a much cheaper rate than coming through lagos until this senile old man was influenced by....... to close all land borders and have only lagos in use. trust me the north will be just fine.
Re: North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. by BKayy: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2021
FreeIgbos:

And from the looks of it, they're not ready to let go. Those Lagos ports is likely to be in their hands till thy kingdom come and that's why some smart Yorubas are now struggling to break free from Nigeria now that Biafra is looking like a possibility.

The prospects of remaining in Nigeria without Igbos is a horrible nightmare scenario to them grin grin
Even if the Yorubas manage to break away, UN will grant Arewanistan some privileges to use their port till thy kingdom comes. They will negotiate with existing facilities which as God has it SE and Ndigbo have none.
Remember Ethiopia and Eritrea. You don't leave a union like this so that the other part will suffer and be cut from what they are accustomed to.
The Yoruba made a big mistake in 1967

1 Like

Re: North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2021
You guys opened a thread to carry out empty boasts?
Re: North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. by adedehinbo(m): 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
illicit:

shocked
lol they will just come here and kill millions of yorubas?just like that,lol your brain dey pain u

1 Like

Re: North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. by adedehinbo(m): 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
BKayy:

Even if the Yorubas manage to break away, UN will grant Arewanistan some privileges to use their port till thy kingdom comes. They will negotiate with existing facilities which as God has it SE and Ndigbo have none.
Remember Ethiopia and Eritrea. You don't leave a union like this so that the other part will suffer and be cut from what they are accustomed to.
what if their request is not granted,even if they have to use the port,they surely won't be doing that for free and surely they would need a passport to come here

4 Likes

Re: North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. by Gbagura: 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
BKayy:

Common sense would tell you what you just post is utter nonsense. I tell you what, Fulanis won't near our ports post-buhari. You're only trying to sound woke and intelligent but you're not. Leave Yoruba to our problems. What's y'all nyanmiris business with Yoruba sef? Speak for yourself who will miss your darling Lagos when everything don scatter.

1 Like

Re: North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. by JohnSin97: 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
Stupid thread from jobless and oppressed flatin0s.
Re: North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. by theTranslator: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:
They are not land locked, they have the OCEAN of SAND = cheesy
grin cheesy cheesy shocked grin cheesy
Re: North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. by BKayy: 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
Gbagura:
Common sense would tell you what you just post is utter nonsense. I tell you what, Fulanis won't near our ports post-buhari. You're only trying to sound woke and intelligent but you're not. Leave Yoruba to our problems. What's y'all nyanmiris business with Yoruba sef? Speak for yourself who will miss your darling Lagos when everything don scatter.
Was I advising you people?
Your lose, my gain.
Your port will be tabled at the UN as an accustomed property not mine.
We will support it as a collective accustomed property but will like Arewa take our own shared right.
Simple stuff. Do I look like you peoples friend?
Re: North Has Forgotten They Landlocked Too. by BKayy: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
adedehinbo:
what if their request is not granted,even if they have to use the port,they surely won't be doing that for free and surely they would need a passport to come here
It will be extremely difficult not to be granted unless they separate in irreconcilable terms ie through violence.
On a peaceful way they will claim to be accustomed to having a port for a century plus and UN will look into it and grant them shared right like they did to South Sudans oil fields which is shared between Sudan and South Sudan.
That is why I said that Yorubas made a big mistake to allow their port be the only functioning port in Nigeria.
I think the Northerners knew about all these things. I think they know what they were doing decades ago

(1) (Reply)

Rip Buhari - The Real Dead Buhari / Lagos-ibadan Railway: Reno Omokri Caught In Another Lie / Can What's Left Of Nigeria Be Salvaged Without Igbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.