Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors (40014 Views)

Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors by nwodopetre(m): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
I just pray God to continue to bless this true man of God and the mouth piece of the poor masses
Re: Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors by Iceman2017(m): 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
saintbillion:
How many poor has he fed lala come and see Ur mentor.

If you know MB aka too well, you will never ask this senseless question.
More than 22 thousand students are under Mbaka scholarship scheme.

He is the second highest employer after Enugu state government.

Don't even go there bro. Mbaka and TB Joshua are almost the same in touching lives
Re: Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors by zoedew: 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
saintbillion:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/07/why-i-didnt-acquire-private-jet-other-pastors-%E2%80%94-father-mbaka
Where do you intend to fly to? The Vatican? You are mortgaged to the Roman Curia!!
Re: Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors by Chinny024(f): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
saintbillion:
Many,including you!!!!
Don't quote me pls!!
Re: Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors by Kdon2: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
saintbillion:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/07/why-i-didnt-acquire-private-jet-other-pastors-%E2%80%94-father-mbaka

Fake pastor! No be him follow campaign for the disaster Nigeria is going through now. One of the � driven pastors.
Re: Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors by samwillyco1(m): 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
The Bishop should allow him to speak if he the Bishop cannot speak against the Powers that be.

God please silence the enemies of the people and make vthem to suffer irrespective of their positions in the Church or in the Society in Jesus Mighty Name I prayed AMEN
Re: Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors by gstream: 3:15am On Jun 08, 2021
unlimitedmoneys:
Nairaland beware of these scammer:

Lynn Westland just scam me of 5,000
Account details: 0256380078
GTB
Name: Durodola Anthony Adeola

This guy is on nairaland and telegram, he scam me of 5,000

------------------------------------------
Name: Michael Joseph
Bank name: Kuda Microfinance Bank
Account number: 2000918972

Kuda bank official this your customer scams me of 100,000

He's a member of nairaland here

Please beware of these scammers

just say you Are dashing money jare
..na only dem dey scam?
Re: Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors by emmygod: 5:12am On Jun 08, 2021
MBAKAOGU IS THE GREATEST GIFT OF OUR TIME.HATE HIM OR lIKE HIM HE IS STIL ONE IF NOT ONlY PROPHET IN NIGERIA. It doesn't matter what you think or imagine. God has chosen him to work in his vinyard. He is doing his father's work . Stop saying what you don't know. Keep mute if you don't have sense of judgement. Accusing him off dabbling into politics as if politics is not of peoples mandate. History had shown that most of wicked leaders even Herold of acient King was chosen by God. Stop blaming mbaka for prophesizing over buhari. Good wishes to choose anybody to work. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors by chijiblaze(m): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2021
saintbillion:
No, seriously, he is not only a priest but also a philanthropist and an employer of labor as a captain of industry and a community developer. He is an all rounder!
Re: Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
AuroraB:
Enumerate these companies, would you cool

Pure water called aqua rafel company

Yougout company
Re: Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors by Cryil007: 11:09am On Jun 29, 2021
Kindly disassociate with this POST as the moniker is a complete liar and time waster....PS: WHEN PEOPLE POST THREAD ABOUT ANYONE SCAMMING THEM PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS AND PROOFS ELSE YOU JUST SIN OVER ANOTHER MAN’S ISSUE
unlimitedmoneys:
Nairaland beware of these scammer:

Lynn Westland just scam me of 5,000
Account details: 0256380078
GTB
Name: Durodola Anthony Adeola

This guy is on nairaland and telegram, he scam me of 5,000

------------------------------------------
Name: Michael Joseph
Bank name: Kuda Microfinance Bank
Account number: 2000918972

Kuda bank official this your customer scams me of 100,000

He's a member of nairaland here

Please beware of these scammers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? / Young Woman Beats Drums In Church (Video, Photos) / Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.