Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,295 members, 7,822,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Smoked Cat Fish Distributors Needed Nationwide - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Smoked Cat Fish Distributors Needed Nationwide (418 Views)

Can You Guess The Age Of This Big Cat Fish? / ETHANOL Distributors/buyers Needed Nationwide / Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smoked Cat Fish Distributors Needed Nationwide by patobiora1979: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2021
A multi national catfish company requires distributors of it's smoked catfish Nationwide.As a distributor you will be giving territory and supermarkets and stores in addition to what you have where you can do supplies.

You are also entitled for rebates and discounts .if you are interested kindly call 08062348900 for more inquiries

Re: Smoked Cat Fish Distributors Needed Nationwide by TobiArchy(m): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hello guys... I'm a young Nigerian in my twenties striving in the foodstuff business in Nigeria.Found out lately that there is a huge market demand for Nigerian foodstuff in the global market not only amongst Nigerians in diaspora but also by other Africans living abroad...I'm currently doing a survey of types of foodstuffs in high demand abroad, trying to find ways/"METHODS" of exporting this foodstuffs with "LESS" capital, current market price (abroad)... I'm also trying to find CONNECTS,PLUGS...people I can send to directly for resale, retail outlets or direct consumers...So if you reside outside Nigeria and you are up for a challenge that I feel should pay in the long run or you reside in Nigeria and you have one or two contributions or advice abeg make we rub mind... PLEASE HELP.

(1) (Reply)

We Make Lovely Cakes For Your Various Events / Loggerhead Turtle / Bag Of Rice 22000 With Waybill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.