Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,827 members, 7,834,777 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

EXPOSED: Gov. Ayade Break Silence, Says This Is The Cause Of Insecurity Challeng - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED: Gov. Ayade Break Silence, Says This Is The Cause Of Insecurity Challeng (457 Views)

Exposed:Gov Shettima did not appoint Other tribes in his Cabinet as widly shared / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Who Is Worse, Clueless In Tackling Insecurity Challeng­es? / Agba Jalingo: Gov. Ayade Break Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Gov. Ayade Break Silence, Says This Is The Cause Of Insecurity Challeng by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 07, 2021
EXPOSED: Gov. Ayade Break Silence, Says This Is The Cause Of Insecurity Challenges In Nigeria

The Cross River State Governor, Ayade Benedict has revealed the causes of insecurity problems in Nigeria, few days after his departure from PDP to APC.

In an interview recorded by Channel TV, the Cross River State Governor revealed all the means and causes of insecurity problems in Nigeria.

“Killings, kidnappings and other attacks are celebrated by an opponent of the present administration and that's why I departed from there.”

“I can't be welcoming the idea of terrorizing my country......

[https://bookinaija.com.ng/2021/06/07/exposed-gov-ayade-break-silence-says-this-is-the-cause-of-insecurity-challenges/]

Re: EXPOSED: Gov. Ayade Break Silence, Says This Is The Cause Of Insecurity Challeng by rayvelez(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2021
APC! imagine this cry cry gov used to cried anytime fulani herdsmen attacked his state.

(1) (Reply)

Did Buhari Intentionally Close Our Courts ? / That Planned Cut In Workers’ Salaries / Ado-ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.