Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

10 Proven Ways To Make Money Without Google Adsense - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Proven Ways To Make Money Without Google Adsense (128 Views)

Proven Ways To Make Money Blogging / 3 Proven Ways To Find A Profitable Business Opportunity / 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Proven Ways To Make Money Without Google Adsense by greattechy(m): 10:54am On Jun 07, 2021
Is Adsense the only way to make money from your blog? Certainly, not. Many bloggers are making money without Adsense. As a blogger, you just need to figure out other profitable methods to monetize your blog.

Guess what – I did the homework.

So, if you are frustrated after applying for Google Adsense again and again, and got rejected every time then this post has got some wonderful material for you. Even, if you hate getting pennies from ad networks then you should stick to this post. Because I will share some profitable methods to make money without AdSense.

Let me ask you.

Is getting approved with Adsense a big hurdle?

You have tried everything to get AdSense approved but no luck?

Adsense pays you very low income per month?

Do ads annoy your readers?

Ads make your website look cluttered and terrible?

The reason could be anything.

Whatever the case is, now you should have better options to consider. If you are blogging for a while then you must know your audience. This will help to figure out the right way to monetize your blog.
How to Make Money Without AdSense

You can dig more into these best AdSense alternatives for your blog to make money without AdSense.

Let’s cover each topic in detail, which is available on my blog >>> https://blog.oziconnect.com/make-money-without-adsense/

By the Time you finish Reading that article on my blog, you will be able to answer this amazing Question

Do you still need Adsense to make money?

I don’t think so.

I do believe these ten ways guarantee making money online. You don’t really need Adsense, right? It’s just one common method used by several bloggers. But, if you look at the above-mentioned options, you will find out some other possible opportunities.

If you are consistent and ready to do extra effort then making money is totally possible even without Adsense.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Website For A Business / Fiverr Reviews Needed / Strategies To Boost Your Online Sales Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.