Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State (27874 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) / Tasiu Tilde: Suspected Kidnappers Kill 40-year-old Businessman In Bauchi (Photo) / Violence persists in Zamfara, as armed bandits kill 40 In fresh attacks-Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by saintobing: 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
mr president sir. pls remember to use the hand during the world to these killers in benue state
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by saintobing: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
mr president sir. pls remember to use the hand during the war to these killers in benue state
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by zcee: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
I don't knw whether we are caged in this country,this same thing have been happening for how many years now yet our youths choose to keep quiet esp our governors
We are too stupid in this country..
Watch and see how Hausas and fulanis will finish us in this country, another attack is on the corner
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by Indispensable85(m): 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
So ortom nor fit organize security for him people.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Are we going to continue condemning this killings until this wicked Fulani people wipe us out completely. This is genocide and the federal government refused to implement state policing. It's obvious the federal government are the ones sending this people since they have been folding their hands while this killings continue time and time again.
No arrests, no convictions of these criminals makes these suspicious. Yet they are quick to identify and arrest IPOB and ESN members. Abba kyari is quick to go to owerri to gun down ESN members but he will not do such to killer herdsmen, kidnappers and bandits in the North. This is so suspicious angry
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by baseb: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
If your government cannot protect you in your country and the same government rubs it on your face that it's not willing and would not protect you in your country, what do you do?
Do you Keep on calling on the same governmrnt to come and protect you?
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by Blackdisciple(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
And another one
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
smileyoo:
but more worrisome is that the same bubu govt that refused to protect the citizens will not allow the citizens to protect themselves against these terrorists.
e.g. look at how the govt is defaming Esn, to crush it for standing against these fulani-herdsmen killings, in the south-east.
They are killing innocent young men in the East and tagging them ESN
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Aboki dey get meeting with UN envoy about #twitterBan
Tufiakwa, mehn Benue people don reduce for population, dey no fit reach 1 million oo shocked shocked
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by Okonkwovibes(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
Okay Continue grin grin grin
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by captainspear(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
This is madness. Make that madness stop for there. The day u mistakenly mad enter portharcourt. That day even sokoto go feel am. Cos aweartogahd. Aboki go waka monkey waka.
se| how talk easy when you dey far abi? I pray you don't experience it ever, cos we have tasted it and I guarantee you that it is a taste worse than sour.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Nonexisting:
Omenka people again? Not my business. Next time if there is war even if the war is online, Benue people will have sense to know where to stand.
Shame no d gree Omenka post rubbish again.His people have been very dedicatedly murdered by herdsmen for over 6 years now, and painfully enough, under the leadership of a man the so believe in
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by shekauvsbuhari: 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
Koval12:
This news should better not be true because this federal government has pushed everyone beyond limits. And we obviously know the people they are standing with.

Distress sales: please guys, I have a plot of land for sale at a very good price. The land is located at New home layout Umuchugbo Abakpa Nike. It goes for 3m naira.

All documents are ready. I am in need of money to offset a bill. Interested buyer can contact me on 08030616695. You can also chat me up on WhatsApp.

Thanks...

Put Enugu there because it's not everyone that knows where Abakpa-nike is.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by zimmaking(m): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
mrkings84:
For those shouting benue people this, Benue people that, be aware that this kind of war is difficult to fight cos ur enemies keep attacking without a cause....

How do u fight a hit and run enemies?
Do u go to the fulani community to kill people also (which is the best thing to do if u really want to fight back), then how posstis that?
Or do u kill any fulani look alike people u see within ur land? (That's not possible either)

We are in a dire situation!
Only God can deliver one at this point!!
All of you MUMU jare.Its so serious,this na massacre now.Kilonshele gangan?
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Arm yourselves and fight. The terrorists do not care about statements
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by kense88: 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Make una continue to dey Speak English while these Terrorists slaughter everyone in your States.

Over here we will never ever allow such. Instead we fight another WAR!
benue inhabitants are not even aware they are fighting a war

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by richmanrichard: 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
Stormtrooper11:

Swrs. As a mixed ikwerre and ogoni blood. I no dey look aboki two times before i suspect. Those people no deserve to taste civilization
na noise you dey make.jst tank ya God say abokis no sabi swim.Thank God 4 d grace no b by power. how many ppl dey ikwerre?
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Venue youths dey mk person vex sef. Some of them will be on nairaland looking for an ipob thread
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by adedehinbo(m): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
donbachi:
Its like all the men/boys in benue state...na jew men dem be.
according to what I read from someone In benue,he said soldiers are combing every where in benue looking for militias,those who stands to protect the state from invasion,they have done everything to demoralize the men of benue so the Fulanis can have a field day of killing spree
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by planetx: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
And someone here earlier on the thread about the foolanis killed in Igangan was asking why are we happy are they not human beings. If you are that person reading this, I hope you fall victims to this fvcking Fulani animals then you would understand why people are happy when this savages are brought down.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by Simplythebest: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
FG boys are working. I pity those people that keep on supporting this evil government
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by proclinician: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
Truly I don't know why these killings make happy
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by RobbStark(m): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
ERockson:
The best form of defense is attack. Benue people should go ahead and attack the killers in their villages, hidout and wherever and face the challenge because it's obvious this government is on agenda of killing and occupation

This shud have been the best approach but once a people is attacked, the military comes in and prevent them from moving with weapons or get them arrested for trying to defend themselves.

That's is the cow country we find ourselves, living with people whose skulls are filled with noodles instead of brain tissue
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
This are no longer herds men but trained militants
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mumu senators and governor of Benue state. If unaa no like no go arm your youths to start fighting these Fulanis. Until dem kill unaa finish.When they see that you are armed, they wont come close any longer.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by Abrahamjnr: 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
This is how it happened in the south east no persecution was done but when youth couldn't bear it again and took law into their hands the started threatening and flushing of SouthEastern youths .
Now its preventable nothing will be done until Benue state produce people like MNK you will see threat from govt and some youth on nairaland supporting govt to flush out Benue youth forgetting what pushed those youth to action.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by jaxxy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
Just Talking with no required and effective action is stupidity. What actions is he taking as a leader or representative.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill 40 In Odugbeho, Benue State by adedayoa2(f): 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
The best thing is to leave this country o, no where is safe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught Stealing In Osun, Stripped Unclad And Beaten (Photos) / Nigerian Army Uncovers Illegal Bunkering Camp In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.