Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

How To Find The Key And BPM Of A Song (2 Working Ways 2021) - Studio Jimmy Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Find The Key And BPM Of A Song (2 Working Ways 2021) - Studio Jimmy Music (431 Views)

Davido Performs On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon (Video) / VIDEO: DJ Jimmy Jatt – Small Girl Big God Ft. Reminisce & Olamide / DJ Jimmy Jatt Ft Wizkid – "Oshe" (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Find The Key And BPM Of A Song (2 Working Ways 2021) - Studio Jimmy Music by Studiojimmy(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, welcome to the No 1. Entertainment Brand in Nigeria and Africa. Here on StuDio JimmY Music, we strive to provide valid information for upcoming artists seeking for limelight, be a part of their journey, inspire them, teach them and learn from them. Today in this post, I’ll be talking about how to find the key and bpm of any song.

You might want to ask “what is key and bpm? And why do I need to find the key and bpm of a song?” Music producers need information like the Key and Bpm of a song to be able to remake the beat for covers. In case you want to record a cover of any song, the producer needs the key when he is mixing and even when making the chords of the song, and the tempo or rather bpm when he is making the beat for the cover song. If you are here on this page “how to find the key and bpm of a song” from a google search then I guess you are a music producer or audio engineer. I remember last year, when I started learning how to mix and master song with my DAW – FL STUDIO, I didn’t know what a key and bpm was, I was like what the hell is KEY again? And I must say the thing really frustrated me because without the key of the song, your voice can never sync with the beat; it will sound off key.

The bpm determines how fast or slow the beat is going to be. “BPM means beat per minute” its also referred to as tempo. A tempo or bpm of 130 is usually going to be a fast dancehall beat except if it’s a hip hop beat. Afrobeats are generally made on a tempo of about 95 – 110 or 110 – 115 for Zanku Afrobeats. As an artist, I enjoy singing on a tempo of about 100 – 105 or 108 and 110 too but anything faster than this is not me. But I can also go for R&B vibes of 90 – 100bpm too.

Without wasting much of your time lets have it. HOW TO FIND THE KEY AND BPM OF A SONG

There are various technologies one can use to get the Key and Bpm of a song, though it will not be accurate always but it’ll surely be closer to the value.

There are two sure ways I always use to find the key and bpm of any song at all. Last year when I started learning music production and mix and mastering all by myself, they were many things that pulled me down seeing that what am achieving is far below par for music production. My beats were whack, I didn’t know how to play any instrument or anything, I just wanted to be an artist but then I couldn’t afford studio sessions so I have to learn music production so I can be able to record myself with my phone and do I little mixing with my laptop and that’s how it all started for me. Now look at me, writing about music production and stuffs. I’ve learnt a lot in these past few months that am willing to share with y’all OLYMPIANS on this blog, do subscribe to our newsletter with just your email address so we can notify you of new posts on this website. And also, do follow us on our social media pages: Instagram @studiojimmymusic, Facebook @studiojimmymusic, Twitter @studiojimmyNG.

1. TUNEBAT

2. VIRTUAL DJ

Read more: https://www.studiojimmymusic.com.ng/2021/06/how-to-find-the-key-bpm-of-song.html
Re: How To Find The Key And BPM Of A Song (2 Working Ways 2021) - Studio Jimmy Music by andyblinks05: 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
Can I be your student pls?

(1) (Reply)

Rabbi-crazy Love Ft Mrsive / [free] Ayra Starr X Ckay X Buju Type Beat | Overdose | Sad Dancehall Type Beat / Biography Of Emmy Edo - 9jalegit media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.