Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Guys Read This Book That Will Show You How To Charm Naija Babes Into Your Arms - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Guys Read This Book That Will Show You How To Charm Naija Babes Into Your Arms (339 Views)

Any Lady Available For Friendship At Akure? Hookup Babes Stay Away From Me / Hook Up Zones For Shomolu,bariga Guys And Babes / Abuja Independent Babes That Wanna Hang Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Read This Book That Will Show You How To Charm Naija Babes Into Your Arms by scotz101(m): 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
This book literally blew my mind- and I've read alot of dating and pickup books.

But you see this one enh, it went straight to the point of how you can pick up babe on Facebook, Instagram , twitter and even Nairaland.

The interesting thing about it is that you don't have to meet the girl before, she will just come to your house.

And no it's not magic. It's a very simple strategies and you don't even have to lie to her.

Omoh. When I started applying these strategies, my chatting changed.

No more having girls chat online and then suddenly stop replying me. Mmba.

It's now chat >invite> hookup.

And I wasn't spending a dime. If a girl likes you, you don't have to spend to be with her. I'm sure our ladies will agree.

I learnt that in this book written by Emy Armstrong. It's just about 30 pages I think.

Go and get your copy now

Costs just ₦980 but will save you so much stress with dating and meeting amazing women of your choice.

Imagine being able to have the girl you desire on command.

It's available

HERE

Ps: that's the book in the picture. This is for ONLY guys please. Ladies stay off. Thank you �

1 Share

Re: Guys Read This Book That Will Show You How To Charm Naija Babes Into Your Arms by Jnrprince1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
What da Bleep
Re: Guys Read This Book That Will Show You How To Charm Naija Babes Into Your Arms by scotz101(m): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Jnrprince1:
What da Bleep

Go check it out
Re: Guys Read This Book That Will Show You How To Charm Naija Babes Into Your Arms by jeff1607(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
More like charm liabilities into your life
Re: Guys Read This Book That Will Show You How To Charm Naija Babes Into Your Arms by scotz101(m): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
If you have gotten this book you're missing

(1) (Reply)

How To Text A Woman To Get Her Attracted / Can't We Have An Agent's Abroad That Does This For "JAPA " Purposes? / ABSU Let's Connect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.