Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right (762 Views)

BREAKING: Redeemed Church Will Not Comply With Twitter Ban - Pastor Adeboye / Bukola Saraki Appointed Ambassador-At-Large International Human Right Commission / Ndume Defies Buhari, Oshiomhole On Senate Presidency, Unfolds Nine-point Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by Kundagarten: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Is Buhari going to arrest Adeboye?

The Redeemed Christian Church of God is domiciled in more than 170 Nations & Territories. The tweets here are in accordance to Article 19 of the UN universal declaration of Human Rights.

https://twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/1401886550078672900?s=19

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by SLAP44: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
Zombies won't like this thread.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by Built2last: 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Let's not forget we had an option to reject Buhari but chose him out of 59 candidates.

We went ahead to say 4 + 4 . We need to bear him for the next 2 years.

Even though i know that Fulani doesn't trust anyone in Southern Nigeria to hand over power to. They will create more chaos so election doesn't hold. or he will hand over to the military by a well sketched coup.

My advice to him is to not travel outside anymore.

If he travels, he will not return anymore. if he returns, its to come home and die.

The west are waiting for him.
Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Nobody takes Buhari serious

He's a joke

Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho commands more respect than Buhari

The terrorist government said I should not use VPN to access Twitter as if na their papa buy phone for me

Beautiful country ruled by unfortunate people.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by socialmediaman: 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
The tyrant will ignore him so as not to start what he cannot finish. He will instead go to ISPs and Telecom providers and mandate them to restrict access to Twitter and as many VPNs as they can track

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by Kriss216: 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
Buhari is a curse.

I can't even wish Buhari to my enemy.
Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by Adekamkpe23: 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
Human Rights is not above the rule of law. Every country has it's rule of law.
You can't break the law and says it infringes on your human rights. Adeboye is getting wrong advice.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by misano(m): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
Your Vice President (Osinbanjo) na MUMU. He is not fit to be in that office

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by dlaw70(m): 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Buhari don't fight a man of God
Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Oya where are the Nairaland Fulani Terrorists and their Yoruba head slamming advocates.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by Amotolongbo(f): 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Well next thing the terrorist president buhari will want to leave united Nation since the laws are from un and Nigeria is a participant to it

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by Jnrprince1(m): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Arrest him and let's see what happens next
Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by Adekamkpe23: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
dlaw70:
Buhari don't fight a man of God

Even if a man of God breaks the law?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by Blizzy9ja: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
The ban is a cowardly act... The administration can't be taken serious, they goofed on this particular one
Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by JohnBullMySon: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Adekamkpe23:
Human Rights is not above the rule of law. Every country has it's rule of law.
You can't break the law and says it infringes on your human rights. Adeboye is getting wrong advice.
Good, so which law is he breaking?

The commandments of Buhari
Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by Moferere: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hehehe Malami will take many people to court ooo
Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by Adekamkpe23: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Good, so which law is he breaking?

The commandments of Buhari
The law says don't go on twitter yet he went. I like Adeboye but I think he's getting wrong advice.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by babajeje123(m): 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Adekamkpe23:

What law did he break? The one that was quickly formulated because the ego of one silly being was deflated?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by babajeje123(m): 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
Adekamkpe23:

The law says don't go on twitter yet he went. I like Adeboye but I think he's getting wrong advice.
Ehen, since he broke the law, let them sue him now. Nonsense!
Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by Adekamkpe23: 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
babajeje123:

What law did he break? The one that was quickly formulated because the ego of one silly being was deflated?
Tell that to the courts.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by JohnBullMySon: 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
Adekamkpe23:

I asked you, which law says so? Is it Buhari that makes the law?
Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by IJOBA11: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
SLAP44:
Zombies won't like this thread.
JUST SAY THAT CILICMARIN SEUNMSG AND VAUGHANLANREWAJ WON’T LIKE THE NEWS
Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
Adekamkpe23:

Where is this stated in the Nigerian constitution?
Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by IJOBA11: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
Adekamkpe23:

THIS GUY MUST BE A STUDENT OF ISHAQ AKINTOLA

ISHAQ AKINTOLA SHOULD BE SACKED BY LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY GOVERNING COUNCIL, HE IS BREEDING MORE TERRORISTS IN THAT SCHOOL

CC

SEUNMSG THATFAIRGUY1
YOU GUYS ARE THE MOUTHPIECE OF TINUBU ON NAIRALAND
Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by 10mobile: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by AntiBMC(m): 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
Lol. Waiting to see if media houses and radio stations will obey him and delete their twitter handles.
Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by Adolfhitler001: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
Adekamkpe23:

Please kindly state the part of the law(constitution) which adaboye broke

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by Omihanifa: 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Buhari just dey embarrass himself with this stupid ban undecided
Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by Adolfhitler001: 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
Waiting for the day water will choke that goat buhari,i am very sure he will give a directive that we should stop drinking water
Re: Twitter Ban: Pastor Adeboye Defies Buhari, Says It Is His Human Right by Mynd44: 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2021

(1)

SHOCKER! Late Ebonyi Commissioner Allegedly Rises From The “dead / As VP Osinbajo Viral Photos Holding Own Umbrella Break The Internet / Timi Frank Meets Senator Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.