Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Realwarripikin Talked About Her Suicide Attempt Caused By Depression And Debts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Realwarripikin Talked About Her Suicide Attempt Caused By Depression And Debts (488 Views)

Footage Emerges of AKA Breaking Fiance's Door a Month Before Her "Suicide" (PIX) / Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe: My Suicide Attempt Years Ago Led To Our Daily Manna / Prince Kalada Allison Suicide Attempt: Queen Wokoma Ex Husband In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Realwarripikin Talked About Her Suicide Attempt Caused By Depression And Debts by Finestgal: 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15p9NG7J_Xc

Realwarripikin (Anita) talked about her suicide attempt caused by depression and Depts

On the 6th of June 2018, The Only Words I was Hearing in my head was...
-End it Now!
-Give up Already!
-No Hope!
-You and Ikechukwu will never pay up the 22million Naira debt!
-The suffering will never end!
-End it!
-End it!
-You will beg all the days of your life!
-Help will never come!
-Rent, School Fees, Bills are Due you can’t pay!
-You and Ikechukwu salary put together in 5years can’t pay back the debt End it!
-The banks, Friends etc you owe won’t stop calling and Embarrassing you End it!
-The Shame and pain is tooo much and it will get worse
-End it
-End it Now! God will Never come truuuuuuuuu for you!
And Because I was Excusted I believed the Voices in my head. I Made An Attempt to take my own Life�
(Dear God, Thank you for giving me a 2nd chance)
Little did I knw that my breakthrough was Near and God was just preparing me for where e was taking me...
Las las na who Give up Lose
SAY NO TO SUICIDE
BUILD CAPACITY
NOBODY OWES YOU ANYTHING
HOPE IN GOD ALONE
TAKE ONLY CALCULATED RISK
PROBLEM NOR DEY FINISH
BALANCE YOUR CIRCLE
ALWAYS CHECK ON YOUR MENTAL HEALTH
DONT BE HARD ON YOU

Re: Realwarripikin Talked About Her Suicide Attempt Caused By Depression And Debts by Finestgal: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
More

Re: Realwarripikin Talked About Her Suicide Attempt Caused By Depression And Debts by Finestgal: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
More reply

Re: Realwarripikin Talked About Her Suicide Attempt Caused By Depression And Debts by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
Na all of us go chop this breakfast
Debts and brokenness must come at least once in a man's lifetime...na how you handle am matter.

Me wey as I broke reach, as sapa hold me reach then you no fit say good morning or good afternoon
Na commen sapa
Sapa Bien Messi

I broke sotay I dey look ground Waka. Weda 100 naira drop make I use buy fufu. Yeah that kind of broke. I broke sotay I no even see money buy sniper even if I consider to kill myself.
Guess what...in three months I was worth $5k
And from there story mekwe.
Never give up. Someone needs this. Never give up. There is light at the end of the tunnel. No matter how long you go smile last last
Re: Realwarripikin Talked About Her Suicide Attempt Caused By Depression And Debts by Jnrprince1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
No matter the circumstances in this life always hope on God � problem no dey finish
Re: Realwarripikin Talked About Her Suicide Attempt Caused By Depression And Debts by The5DME(m): 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Na all of us go chop this breakfast
Debts and brokenness must come at least once in a man's lifetime...na how you handle am matter.

Me wey as I broke reach, as sapa hold me reach then you no fit say good morning or good afternoon
Na commen sapa
Sapa Bien Messi

I broke sotay I dey look ground Waka. Weda 100 naira drop make I use buy fufu. Yeah that kind of broke. I broke sotay I no even see money buy sniper even if I consider to kill myself.
Guess what...in three months I was worth $5k
And from there story mekwe.
Never give up. Someone needs this. Never give up. There is light at the end of the tunnel. No matter how long you go smile last last
Nice motivational story.
Re: Realwarripikin Talked About Her Suicide Attempt Caused By Depression And Debts by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
I remember lying on the bed contemplating to do that shit Omo my Fan fell down almost hit my face
Re: Realwarripikin Talked About Her Suicide Attempt Caused By Depression And Debts by Finestgal: 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
Jnrprince1:
No matter the circumstances in this life always hope on God � problem no dey finish
Always hope on God

(1) (Reply)

HRM ADEBAYO OLUWAFUNTO, Becomes First Face Of Lah Kitchen And Lounge / Sheyi Shay Opens Up On Fight With Tiwa Savage / "I’m From Edo, Nigeria”, Deontay Wilder Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.