Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

#TwitterBan: Wole Soyinka Blasts IPOB, ESN, Calls Them Soulmates Of Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #TwitterBan: Wole Soyinka Blasts IPOB, ESN, Calls Them Soulmates Of Boko Haram (4214 Views)

Soyinka Blasts Emir Of Ilorin, Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, For Banning Isese Festival / Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra / Wole Soyinka Blasts Youths "Nigeria Is Building A Generation Of Illiterates" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TwitterBan: Wole Soyinka Blasts IPOB, ESN, Calls Them Soulmates Of Boko Haram by Tochi3(m): 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
Read the full text. Even though he is one zombie of a professor, there is no connection with Ipob .

The zombie poster added that Ipob part.
Re: #TwitterBan: Wole Soyinka Blasts IPOB, ESN, Calls Them Soulmates Of Boko Haram by plaindealer: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
those killing policemen, setting INEC offices on fire are not different from Boko Haram.

100% correct.

1 Like

Re: #TwitterBan: Wole Soyinka Blasts IPOB, ESN, Calls Them Soulmates Of Boko Haram by Donaluta(m): 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
This man no talk this thing ... This daily Nigerian naa fake news peddler's
Re: #TwitterBan: Wole Soyinka Blasts IPOB, ESN, Calls Them Soulmates Of Boko Haram by Kosoco(m): 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
nonhuman:
oga go back and read what the man said he is not referring to ipob or ESN
Open your eyes read Nd comprehend.... Maybe you dey close to Slut house
Re: #TwitterBan: Wole Soyinka Blasts IPOB, ESN, Calls Them Soulmates Of Boko Haram by IamFINESSE: 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
theTranslator:
[s][/s]

He started a reasonable confraternity to fight injustice in university college of Ibadan
Not a cult

Idiots

Lalasticlala seun mynd44

Rule no 2
Re: #TwitterBan: Wole Soyinka Blasts IPOB, ESN, Calls Them Soulmates Of Boko Haram by kollinz1234(m): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
Soyinka is just an English professor, he knows nothing about politics and society that is why he sold Buhari to Nigerians.

Someone who knows about society and politics will understand that questioning the root cause of the problem is more solution driven than questioning the result of it.

The government has violated the social contract where we pay our allegiance and taxes in exchange for our security and a friendly economic environment; and thus should not expect loyalty anymore.

Re: #TwitterBan: Wole Soyinka Blasts IPOB, ESN, Calls Them Soulmates Of Boko Haram by engrchykae(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
theTranslator:
[s][/s]

He started a reasonable confraternity to fight injustice in university college of Ibadan
Not a cult

Idiots
soyinka made two fatal mistakes in his mistake of a life
First is when he formed secret cult
Second is when he supported a criminal coupist to be our president.
Pseudo intellectual is what soyinka is.
Re: #TwitterBan: Wole Soyinka Blasts IPOB, ESN, Calls Them Soulmates Of Boko Haram by blues234: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Coming from someone that brought in the dictator Buhari in 2015, after his disastrous reign in the 80s.

Who told him UGM is ESN? Some of these so called professors amaze me with their jaundiced analytical skills, making me wonder how they managed to get their professorships

Does now call for the killing of security agents, because Buhari is president? Why not wait until he finishes his tenure, and then vote in your candidate of choice. I thought we Igbos are democrats by culture?
Re: #TwitterBan: Wole Soyinka Blasts IPOB, ESN, Calls Them Soulmates Of Boko Haram by Ojiofor: 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Coming from someone that brought in the dictator Buhari in 2015, after his disastrous reign in the 80s.

Who told him UGM is ESN? Some of these so called professors amaze me with their jaundiced analytical skills, making me wonder how they managed to get their professorships

The world is not deceived by your self deception of denying that ESN is not UGM.
The same people that deny UGM are usually the same set of people that celebrate them whenever they have a successful attack.
It is IPOB and their terrorist wing that is destroying Igboland.That is the simple truth.
Re: #TwitterBan: Wole Soyinka Blasts IPOB, ESN, Calls Them Soulmates Of Boko Haram by Oksman(m): 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
LegendHero:
BELOW IS HIS FULL STATEMENT

Thank you.
Those shouting Abraham's blessings are mine may not have read about his trials before the blessings. Thank you for putting the records straight if not some people would have used it to create a million threads here saying Soyinka said this or that to change the narrative.

1 Like

Re: #TwitterBan: Wole Soyinka Blasts IPOB, ESN, Calls Them Soulmates Of Boko Haram by ablejesus26(m): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
[quote author=nonhuman post=102478452][/quote]

Oga first and foremost there was no such thing as air bombardment in IMO state,Yes the yeye military came with their air search operations but no such thing as bombardment.let that be established forget propaganda.
Secondly everywhere in this World the govt fights militancy,hence we see constant engagement btw the army and esn.
One of the reasons I was opposed to the Esn creation by ipob a proscribed secessionist movement,is bcus this duell and confrontation btw them and the army will constantly put the innocent Igboman who just wants to go out and get what his family will eat in danger.
Thirdly you guys should stop using this line of trying to justify this evil going on in Igboland with the brutality by fg.
The families of this people being killed are Igbos too, they don't deserve to pay for the misdeeds of the Fg.
I am not against self determination,I am against self destruction.
Re: #TwitterBan: Wole Soyinka Blasts IPOB, ESN, Calls Them Soulmates Of Boko Haram by chubinwa(m): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
See this one who's ideology have led to death of thousand young Nigerians. Ipob is not a terrorist organization. It is like saying that all igbos are terrorists.
Re: #TwitterBan: Wole Soyinka Blasts IPOB, ESN, Calls Them Soulmates Of Boko Haram by OfoIgbo: 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
blues234:

Does now call for the killing of security agents, because Buhari is president? Why not wait until he finishes his tenure, and then vote in your candidate of choice. I thought we Igbos are democrats by culture?

Buhari lost the 2019 election,yet he is still your president. What does that tell you? Election is a huge sham in Nigeria. I don't blame any group if they are no longer willing to wait till 2023.

Anyway another group runs the UGM. Their spokesperson released a YouTube video some weeks ago
Re: #TwitterBan: Wole Soyinka Blasts IPOB, ESN, Calls Them Soulmates Of Boko Haram by Sipsum: 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
Rugaria:

Don't get it twisted, bro!
Opposition or no opposition, "your people" are not living a better life than "my people" and will NEVER do as long merit is the yardstick! We criticize and fight a murderous regime simply because we can't settle for a culture of mediocrity and underachievement! Simple!

It's just a pity we find ourselves in a country with you guys who like to wear failure, gleefully and happily as a badge of honor.

grin grin grin grin see those who are not a failure, one of your laughing stock governors, was shown on tv telling us Aba is working cheesy cheesy he was like domino is here, chicken republic is here, we have cinema too.
That is how moronic you guys are, from the top to the button, epic failure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tension As DSS Makes Move To Arrest Peter Obi And Datti Over Treasonable Felony / Falana Threatens To Sue Fg Over Schools’ Holiday Extension / STOWAWAY: Teenage Boy Found In Arik Aircraft Wheel (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.