Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,903 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Fg Summons Uk, Us, Canada, Eu Envoys For Issuing Statement On Twitter Ban - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fg Summons Uk, Us, Canada, Eu Envoys For Issuing Statement On Twitter Ban (178 Views)

Groundnut Vendor In Suit Seen Issuing Stamped Sales Receipt To Customers (Video) / Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC / GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fg Summons Uk, Us, Canada, Eu Envoys For Issuing Statement On Twitter Ban by ElectroLyte: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
The Federal Government has moved to summon the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, and European Union envoys after the foreign diplomats issued statements on the ban on Twitter activities in Nigeria.

READ MORE: https://i0.wp.com/thestreetjournal.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Onyeama.jpg?resize=640%2C400&ssl=1

Re: Fg Summons Uk, Us, Canada, Eu Envoys For Issuing Statement On Twitter Ban by Kukukillus: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
This guy's has made caricature Out of government you have made government seem so powerless and indeed government have become so powerless and they have turned to a barking toothless dog, that is, I mean a monumental disgrace and embarrassment upon Nigeria and Nigerians as a whole, at the end of this buhari regime I wonder what will be left of this country Alas.

(1) (Reply)

A Working Supply Vessel For Sale In Lagos State / Do You Want To Make Money From Blogging In Nigeria? / What Is Fraudulent Misrepresentation Of Facts With An Intent To Defraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.