Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Eze Ekpeye Ethnic Nationality Contracted Me To Kill Ahoada-east, Chairman-VIP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ekpeye Ethnic Nationality Contracted Me To Kill Ahoada-east, Chairman-VIP (441 Views)

Ekpeye Kingdom In Rivers State Declares Eze Ekpeye Logbo Stool Vacant / Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State / Ben Eke, Ahoada-East Chairman Donates Canoes To Two Communities In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eze Ekpeye Ethnic Nationality Contracted Me To Kill Ahoada-east, Chairman-VIP by Ctorch: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Eze Ekpeye-Logbo Ethnic Nationality Contracted Me to Kill Ahoada-East Chairman ,Ben Eke- General VIP

General VIP, a gang leader declared wanted by the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike in April for allegedly engaging in criminal activities in the Ahoada East and West axis of the state, over the weekend, made weighty allegations against the acting Eze Ekpeye-Logbo, HRM, Eze Philip Felix Otuwarikpo, who is also the Eze of Ukpata Kingdom.

VIP alleged that the respected monarch paid him to assasinate Ahoada-East Local Government Chairman, Ben Eke and two others.

The wanted gang leader in an interview with journalists over the weekend claimed that his refusal to carry out the task made the monarch to submit his name to Wike to declare him wanted.

“Eze Otuwarikpo on several occasions has called me to assassinate the following persons: Ben Eke, Chairman Ahoada East LGA, Eze-Ndigbo Ahoada, and Mr. Vincent because he believes he might be an obstacle on him becoming the Eze Ekpeye-Logbo. He promised me heaven and Earth, but because none of his aims align with mine, I declined his offer. Why does he want all these people dead? He should be asked this.”

VIP who said he has repented and now promotes peace in Ekpeye Kingdom also accused the monarch of handing weapons submitted to the State Government Amnesty Committee in 2016 to members of OSPAC operating in the area to create security challenges.

“The arms that were submitted to the Rivers State Government via Eze Otuwarikpo were handed to OSPAC to cause havoc in the LGA. I agreed to allow peace reign in Ekpeye Kingdom. I do not go about causing troubles. I struggle to survive. I mind my business. I talk only about the progress of my fellow youths in Ekpeye Kingdom,” VIP said.

Reacting to the allegations, HRM Eze Otuwarikpo in an interview with City News Port Harcourt described the allegations as cheap blackmail sponsored by those who are unhappy that sanity and calm is gradually returning to Ekpeye Kingdom.

This is as he disclosed that VIP was among the few criminals who refused to submit to the Amnesty Committee in 2016 and has allegedly continued to indulge in criminality and providing cover for persons engaged in oil bunkering in the area.

He added that one of the major reasons for the allegation is the unnecessary tussle over who becomes the substantive Eze-Ekpeye-Logbo which he currently occupies on acting capacity.

“Let me tell Rivers State, particularly Ekpeye people, that I have never nursed the ambition of being Eze Ekpeye-Logbo, and even if the forms are out today for contest, I will not be among those who will pick it because the stool of Eze Ukpata which I occupy is first-class—as the Eze Ekpeye-Logbo which has now become ceremonial”.

http://citynewsph.com/news/eze-ekpeye-logbo-contracted-me-to-kill-ahoada-east-chairman-ben-eke-others-vip/?fbclid=IwAR0YYk2-EH3HwqnQlge3LlOWRLQyj9gAV618Zmlr0Bo_DDSNcYx2VEiN0qo

Lalasticlala

Re: Eze Ekpeye Ethnic Nationality Contracted Me To Kill Ahoada-east, Chairman-VIP by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
Your name is VIP so he contracted u as a very important person in killing others.

There is no smoke without fire.
Re: Eze Ekpeye Ethnic Nationality Contracted Me To Kill Ahoada-east, Chairman-VIP by DonBenny77(m): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
VIP won't be lying against you.
Evil traditional rulers have ruined popeye...
Re: Eze Ekpeye Ethnic Nationality Contracted Me To Kill Ahoada-east, Chairman-VIP by MAGG0T(m): 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
shocked

Average black man, that's all he could think of, holding on to power for long, forgetting death may knock on his door any time soon.

No more value for life in this country

Being In this useless country should be added in the list of 1000 ways to die

(1) (Reply)

If Joe Biden Was Dark Skinned Person, What Tribe In Nigeria Would He Look Like? / A Sad Story About Injustice In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Appears Before Abuja Court After Re-arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.