Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

We Create And Design Business Websites, Blogs, Writings, Cards, Logos, ADS, Apps - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We Create And Design Business Websites, Blogs, Writings, Cards, Logos, ADS, Apps (80 Views)

How To Create And Sell NFT Art / Let Me Create Your Business Websites And Business Blogs, And Turn Them To An App / Learn How To Make Money In 2020 Designing Logos With Your Smart Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Create And Design Business Websites, Blogs, Writings, Cards, Logos, ADS, Apps by KelvinEfe: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
We create and design Business Websites with N30,000 or $75, Business Blogs with N16,000 or $40, Company Profiles and Proposals with N5,000 or $12.5, Sales Letters with N1,000 or $2.5, Business Cards and Logos with N5,000 or $12.5, Sponsorship of your Business Adverts on Social Media with N1,000 or $2.5, and let me create your Business Websites and Business Blogs, and turn them to an Android Application for N16,000 or $40 to make it easier for your Clients and Customers, we will make your Company and Business fast and easy to get your Desired Buying and Paying Customers, and will be notified whenever you post on them, we offer customised Softwares and Applications, they will be designed the way you want them to operate, they are faster and easier for your Company and Business to get your Desired Buying and Paying Customers for your Electronics, Home, Furniture and Appliances, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Sports, Arts and Outdoors, Business, Work, Services, Products, Babies and Kids materials, Animals and Pets, Agriculture and Food, Commercial Equipment and Tools, and Repair and Construction. Tell someone! Tell someone to tell someone! Please WhatsApp +2347080012183.

Thank You!

Your interest and desire are my concerns. I put them first, providing excellent quality and service to them! Cheers!